PDA

View Full Version : Stealing clothes is bad thank you forum!

Genivieve
01-24-2011, 02:42 PM
I am visiting my sis for 2 days. I finally have hours and hours to dress and do it right. I bought new cosmetics to try, shoes, a wig. Ooooops!
I was so excited I forgot to pack my dress and stockings.

My sister has an amazing collection of clothing. It is a candy shop!

I walked by the closet and just remembered so much of the forum's advice.
I pivoted and walked away. I guess I'm posting this because I'm sad but doing the right thing can feel that way. I'll have to get a hotel again and enjoy dressing with a sense of peace.

Thanks again for all of your advice over the years!

Karren H
01-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Awww!!! That's sweet!! Personally I would have gone for it and just not told anyone!! Lol. :)

suzy1
01-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Well done. It’s the right thing to do. Borrowing other peoples clothes without there permission is so wrong.
I hope the feeling of sadness changes to feeling good at being honest. It should.

Stephanie Miller
01-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Good call. You never want someone to not trust you in their house.

It takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 02:54 PM
Stealing is bad, but talking to your sister and getting her permission would be incredible. My sister was the first person to know and voluntarily supplied me with panty hose, panties and slips once I let her in on my secret.

Genivieve
01-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Stealing is bad, but talking to your sister and getting her permission would be incredible. My sister was the first person to know and voluntarily supplied me with panty hose, panties and slips once I let her in on my secret.

It is so interesting that you said that. Her and I are finally becoming close and she will be the first person I tell. I feel she knows, but it is unspoken. She used to dress me like a girl when I was 5. My family used to find my stash of clothes all throughout life.

She was telling me about how she is cheating on her husband with 3 men simultaneously then showed me pictures of her tied to a cross and being walked on a leash at a bondage club.

However, what pisses me off about crossdressing is that on some level me wanting to look and feel feminine is so much more unacceptable to many people than being gagged and beaten in leather. We come from an old world family and she loves alpha manly men. So I'm slowly gauging where she would stand on how passionate I've become about embracing my dressing.

Lorileah
01-24-2011, 05:51 PM
:confused: there is a concurrent thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?147586-Wife-used-my-bra-today. that says it is OK to borrow others clothing without permission...

I agree with this thread, you don't take things without asking first.

bridgetta
01-24-2011, 06:01 PM
crossdressing is a form of shamanism..

Alice B
01-24-2011, 06:16 PM
Does she know that you dress? Maybe she has an outfit or two she would give you.

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 06:23 PM
..... She used to dress me like a girl when I was 5. My family used to find my stash of clothes all throughout life.... she is cheating on her husband with 3 men simultaneously then showed me pictures of her tied to a cross and being walked on a leash at a bondage club.

umm, I really don't think you have anything to fear from her. Given what you have said, your secret is certainly known but politely ignored in the family. Based on your sister's other life experiences I doubt that she would be the least bit shocked. No doubt many of the patrons of that bondage club are open crossdressers.

VanessaVW
01-24-2011, 06:45 PM
Good for you, that was the right call. Get your own stuff and have fun.

sterling12
01-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Trust Me! If your Sister is cheating on her husband with three men, and digs being tied to A Cross, beaten, and walked on A Leash; she won't have a lot of problems with your crossdressing! While you were visiting, if you had told her; I am certain that she would have INSISTED that you put on her clothes and do A Fashion Parade for her!

People who live out on "The Margins," don't usually spend much time looking down on others. Some of my best friends are into BDSM Scene, and they have NO problem with Joanie. At virtually all of The Clubs that I know, CD and BDSM are usually "co-mingled." Since she dressed you up as a child, I can't believe that she doesn't already know, or have a lot of suspicions.

You did right! As young transgendered children, most of us "borrowed," because we had no alternatives. As an Adult, one should never steal clothing from others.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Genivieve
01-25-2011, 05:22 AM
WOW! This is so weird. My sister wanted to have dinner tonight and have a talk. She told me how the man she is seeing for the past 3 years is gender dysphoric. I met this guy he is a personal trainer from Italy and super macho. She told me that she encouraged him to dress and go out but he was defiant and secretive. I'd like to think she was telling me something but it has to be a coincidence at this point because we've been talking so much about her life and it's complexity.

However, when I'm ready that means she'll accept it. I just hope she doesn't start to yell at me when she can't find her eyeshadow! This is such a curveball. I don't know what more to say.

Genivieve
01-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Trust Me! If your Sister is cheating on her husband with three men, and digs being tied to A Cross, beaten, and walked on A Leash; she won't have a lot of problems with your crossdressing! While you were visiting, if you had told her; I am certain that she would have INSISTED that you put on her clothes and do A Fashion Parade for her!

People who live out on "The Margins," don't usually spend much time looking down on others. Some of my best friends are into BDSM Scene, and they have NO problem with Joanie. At virtually all of The Clubs that I know, CD and BDSM are usually "co-mingled." Since she dressed you up as a child, I can't believe that she doesn't already know, or have a lot of suspicions.

You did right! As young transgendered children, most of us "borrowed," because we had no alternatives. As an Adult, one should never steal clothing from others.

Peace and Love, Joanie

You must be right! I used the word margins tonight! haha!

Allyson Michelle
01-25-2011, 05:29 AM
what pisses me off about crossdressing is that on some level me wanting to look and feel feminine is so much more unacceptable to many people than being gagged and beaten in leather.

OMG, such a valid point! I'll tell you first hand though, telling my sis was the best thing i ever did. I didn't know her views on it at first so i took a shot in the dark but it was worth it.

Oh and my neighbors recently moved out and they left totes filled with clothes on the porch, ill admit i wrongfully stole some clothes out of it but I finally have some booty shorts out of it! I never steal anything from my family though... neva eva eva!

EDIT: I DO NOT CONDONE STEALING OR OTHERWISE BORROWING WITHOUT PERMISSION THE BELONGINGS OF OTHERS.

As my brother used to tell me, "Do as I say, Not as I do"

erickka
01-25-2011, 06:32 AM
Kudos to you! With personal values like that, you'll go far.

t-girlxsophie
01-26-2011, 01:17 AM
:confused: there is a concurrent thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?147586-Wife-used-my-bra-today. that says it is OK to borrow others clothing without permission...

I contributed to that thread,and have to say that I didn't see any posts on It where it was said borrowing clothes without permission was ok,in most if not every Instance it was done with the other Persons approval.I agree with you 100% though that to take without asking is just not on