PDA

View Full Version : Wife used my bra today.

cindychan
01-24-2011, 03:51 PM
She had to use one of Cindy's bras today because all of her's were in the wash:heehee: I was wondering why some of Cindy's things were in the chair. Anyway she was thankful but had to take the under wire out. Anyone else have similar experiences to share?

Marie-Elise
01-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Well, I don't have anything to report that is as nice as that. I can only hope my wife will some day do that.

However, before she left for work this morning, she did ask me which pair of shoes she should wear. I told her what I thought each did for her outfit and she liked that. Small steps, I guess.

TabbyJames
01-24-2011, 04:12 PM
For most things my wife and I are the same size except shoes and she has so many beautiful ones :(, so yes, she does borrow things once in a while (as do I). I do love that she askes my opionion on her outfits, shoes and makeup almost daily. It's nice she trusts my opinion. We also love to look at Glamour, catalogs and of course ET and Inside edition. Last week we had a great time discussing the gowns at the Golden Globes. Oscars, here we come...

Renee
01-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Cindy, it is a great feeling when your wife borrows things from you. My wife is petite and a lot smaller than I am, however she did borrow some of my bras when she had rotator Cuff surgery. She didnt have one that had switchable straps and I had several. I had to do a little alteration on the band size for her, but just took a little in on each side and the bras fit nicely. She was appreciative. We also now share almost all of our jewelery. She asks on ocassion if I have bought anything new for us to wear. We do almost all of her shopping for clothes together. This past Sat we went to Penney's and shopped for 3 1/2 hours. They had a fantastic sale. We loaded up a cart and went to the fitting room together. She must have tried on 50 different items. We settled on 25 items and spent $103. However we saved $895 off of the retail price. What a sale, and what a blast shopping together. I hope that this is just the beginning of a lot of fun together for you and your wife.

JulieC
01-24-2011, 05:27 PM
My wife's borrowed slips, pantyhose, and tights from me before. Never a bra though; we're far too different in size in the chest for that!

Michelle 51
01-24-2011, 05:38 PM
My wife says I'm old fashioned and laughs at some of my clothes and they wouldn't fit anyway.We do share earrings.

KandisTX
01-24-2011, 05:42 PM
Wife and I went out on Saturday, she wore one of my sports bras as they tend to fit her better and give her better comfort as she is rather well endowed. :)

kristinacd55
01-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Not I, I'm a 40C and my wife's a 34HH. Ain't no way we're sharing :)
Although....she has given me a couple of her old bras?!?!

stevena
01-24-2011, 05:48 PM
Well I am the SO of a wonderful CDr. I find it funny that I just bought him a beautiful bra and panties things that I have never bought myself. I didn't usually care if those items matched. We went out on Saturday and I asked if I could wear them and he said or course. I have to tell you I felt pretty sexy throughout the day. Luckily we wear the same size bra and panties, but unfortunately not the same size shoes. Darn! Now I can buy him the pretty stuff and borrow them from time to time. I love it.

kimdl93
01-24-2011, 06:42 PM
let's see - my wife has borrowed panties, stockings, several tops and even a skirt, but no bras yet.

RADER
01-24-2011, 07:09 PM
About a week before Christmas, the UPS man delivered a package from
Woman With-in, with a Cotton Shirt Dress, I ordered for me. It came knee length,
Perfect for loafing around the house. That Night I saw her wearing it, asked where
did she get that dress, O The UPS man gave it to me. Well, I said, That was for me
but I guess it is an early present for you. I like it, get me some more, And I did, 3 more different colors.
I wonder I will ever be able to try one of them out. LOL Rader

Fab Karen
01-24-2011, 07:17 PM
Try doing the same thing to her...wonder if she'd be understanding with shoe on the other foot?

anonymousinmaryland
01-24-2011, 08:17 PM
My wife has raided my (new) pantyhose stash from time to time.

NikiMichelle
01-24-2011, 08:28 PM
My wife and I share high heel shoes and boots as I have mens size 7 / ladies 9 - 10 feet. We have exactly the same size feet which allows her to buy my shoes for me with no guess work! She really doesn't like heels too much but on occasion she will raid my colletion...I really enjoy that as it shows acceptance of my CD'ing. She's used a couple of skirts too.

t-girlxsophie
01-25-2011, 05:00 AM
Only yesterday my wife raided my closet for a nice top to wear when we went out to celebrate her birthday,i think its an approval of my taste in clothes that she likes to pick something out to wear,and god knows Ive borrowed enough of her things in the past,I think its a fantastic,and fun aspect to my dressing for both of us

Kate Simmons
01-25-2011, 05:12 AM
Not that but I had some nursing bras I gave to my daughter after she had her baby. Seems she needed them more than I did.:)

kristinacd55
01-25-2011, 10:23 AM
Well I am the SO of a wonderful CDr. I find it funny that I just bought him a beautiful bra and panties things that I have never bought myself. I didn't usually care if those items matched. We went out on Saturday and I asked if I could wear them and he said or course. I have to tell you I felt pretty sexy throughout the day. Luckily we wear the same size bra and panties, but unfortunately not the same size shoes. Darn! Now I can buy him the pretty stuff and borrow them from time to time. I love it.

Sounds to me like your SO is a really lucky CDer!! :)

SherriePall
01-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Well, my wife has borrowed some pantyhose and earrings and necklaces and a skirt once. My daughter borrowed a slip of mine (not knowing it was mine). Right now I'm missing a bra and can't find it around the house. Wonder if that got borrowed. I'm afraid to ask my wife about it because I'm afraid it might be "gone" forever out of the house since I think it disappeared the last time my daughter was home.

Bootsiegalore
01-25-2011, 03:49 PM
My wife is always taking my skirts and sometimes shoes. We are only 1/2 size different in shoe sizes and skirts are same size! It is all good! Rachel

sissystephanie
01-25-2011, 04:35 PM
I have been a size 16 for many years, while my late wife, at her largest, was a size 12! There was no way we could wear each others clothes, or shoes. She was a definite Petite, while I was not!!

phoebe61
01-25-2011, 04:46 PM
my wife often borows one of my fav skirts in summer as well as tops n scarf in winter only occ the othe way round

AmberM
01-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Cindy, your wife borrowing your bra is a sign of appreciation of your style and desire to try out the best of your outfits. I plan to share my beloved's clothing too and she can share mine once I start a wardrobe.

Rachel Morley
01-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Well, for me it wasn't a bra, but let me just say this .... on Christmas Day I got two cute polyester patterned scoop necked tops as a present. I still have not been able to wear one of them because it's always either on my wife's body or in the wash! :D

erica12b
01-25-2011, 10:14 PM
my ex , never knew about my dressing (stash) , but she would raid my guy shirt all the time , (it was her right) and jokingly i would ask what i could borrow of her's she would say nothing thats just wrong ,, i did say she was my ex right lol

Jilmac
01-25-2011, 10:59 PM
As a lover of large women, both my spouses were bigger than me so I could never wear any of their clothes and vice versa. My present SO is also a large person so sharing clothes with her is out of the question. About the only thing I could share would be accessories.

suchacutie
01-26-2011, 12:11 AM
Sharing is such fun! For us it goes both ways as she borrows my guy-mode tops all the time and gave Tina her first lingerie from her drawer. I have a black dress that I offered one day that she needed on (though she did go with slacks and a top that time), and just last week she gave me one of her pantihose as mine had a run :)

And don't even start on the makeup and moisturizers, etc that we share regularly :)

This gender stuff is so wonderful to share :)

tina

Deanna B
01-29-2011, 01:54 PM
hi . yes my wife as borrows some tops to see if she want to buy them for her self. but she uses my perfumes and my nail polishes and slips . friday night is our nail polish time .
i do her and she does my. got to love her she gets her nail done for free.:D:D love deanna :love:

Denise69
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
Sounds to me like your SO is a really lucky CDer!! :)

Yes, I am!! Finding her has been one of the most rewarding and liberating experiances of my lifetime.