PDA

View Full Version : Goal Addiction

Sandy Banks
01-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Within the last 8 days I reached two major goals. Last Monday, went to a lesbian piano bar, hung out and really enjoyed it. Today went to the coastal mall in MB dressed in a black trench coat, black stretchy pencil skirt, flats and black tights.
Also painted my nails, put on false eyelashes, and lotsa jewelry. Totally passed, went to Belk's, Dillards(bought a bra) and walked the mall. Karren is right, wearing a skirt is so much more than just throwing on jeans. Now that I've reached these major goals........what should I do next????? I'm in a total pink fog!!!

StaceyJane
01-25-2011, 04:10 PM
Well, you could get a makeover....
How about trying on some nice outfits in the mall.
Or you could go out to some other public place dressed

Dahlia007
01-25-2011, 04:15 PM
Mani/pedi!!

Sandy Banks
01-25-2011, 04:20 PM
I love my painted nails, but it's so hard to get away in public with bright red nails!!!

busker
01-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Sandy, you should enjoy the happiness that doing what you want to do has brought you. There is no need to rush into events simply because of the "pink fog". Tomorrow is there waiting and you have time to figure out what it is that will make you happiest doing tomorrow. Life isn't a contest to get through--it is a journey of a thousand steps. enjoy each and every one of them.
Sorry, I waxing philosophic today.

sissystephanie
01-25-2011, 04:29 PM
Sandy, I have been getting a Mani/Pedi for many years. My toes are usually some shade of bright red, but my fingers are always a pale pink! They also are shaped like a womens!! I am an Insurance agent who sells mainly to senior citizens in their home. Never had a problem with my painted nails, and I doubt if you would! Of couirse depending on where you work!

And you are right, skirts are great but I do also wear jeans out in public a lot! Of course, I have to wear a suit when I am selling!!

Sandy Banks
01-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Ya skirts are great, but there are few places to wear them, so I have to wear jeans most of the time in public too.............

Emily Ann Brown
01-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Pick a wonderful restaurant and treat yourself to a GOOD meal.

Em

Sandy Banks
01-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Heading back to Ohio next week, how about trying to find another one of us to go shopping with??........now that's a tough goal..........what do you think????

Cynthia Anne
01-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Way to go girl! Just relax and enjoy your accomplishments! Its so much more fun to buy bras ect. in person! Enjoy! It can only get better for a pretty lady like you!!

kimdl93
01-25-2011, 06:11 PM
I admire you! I'm out of the closet, but not out of the house...or at least the yard. I feel like I'm pushing the limits when I wear androgynous tops, sandals w/2" heels and a little make up. I wish I could be out there with ya!

xxprincess_tiffyxx
01-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Pedicure for sure :) not mani though itd be a waste as I work in construction