PDA

View Full Version : isolation frustration

erica12b
01-26-2011, 01:46 AM
How do some of you deal with the isolation frustrations, there are no support groups around me, there are few sisters , no real time to dress , I know there is a cd world out there, its just not accessible to me in the flesh right now. Any one have any tricks to help
I have spent 5days glued to the forum lol just frustrated lol and stuck lol got to just lol

Edwina
01-26-2011, 03:40 AM
Hi Erica
You have just described my situation to a "T". All I can do is take the opportunities as they come (Like this morning when my wife is out till lunchtime lol)
Otherwise I live vicariously through the adventures of others as posted here. It is not easy but it is better than nothing and a girl can dream can't she?:D

GaleWarning
01-26-2011, 03:48 AM
Erica, I would suggest that you learn to live with yourself. Figuratively. Seriously.

sterling12
01-26-2011, 03:57 AM
There's A Tri-Ess Chapter in Denver, and at least one support group in The Springs. A bit of a trip, but just how lonely are you?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Tasha McIntyre
01-26-2011, 04:08 AM
Hi Erica, if you have just spent 5 days glued to the forum maybe you could use some of that time to dress privately. Personally I would bust my guts to make time......as a priority.

Tash :)

LaurenB
01-26-2011, 06:07 AM
Heres a little therapy trick that works for me. I have a nail file in my car glove box. During "dry" periods, I let my fingernails go a little long between cuts. When I come to a stoplight on my commute or when I'm driving alone, I pull out the file and shape my nails. No one ever notices but its a feminine little activity that is amazingly soothing mentally and emotionally. I love feeling that they're a bit longer, rounded and smooth.
LB

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-26-2011, 06:20 AM
I always have a pair of high heels on when I am behind my desk, kick them off when I go to the fridge etc if a relly is here. I did get a hair curler for Xmas as a gift from my mother so now I spend a fair amount of time learning how to use it. Looks so easy in those TV commercials.

Noel Chimes
01-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Sometimes Erica, we have to take time for the little things that make us feel good. With my situtation I have 2 daughters now living with me. Before their arrival I would have the house all to myself and go all out. Now I am limited to an hour or two in the basement with just enough time to model an outfit or two or sometimes just my undies. It is a far cry from what I use to do, but like Edwina said, "a girl can dream, can't she".

erica12b
01-26-2011, 10:33 AM
lol I like the nail file trick, thanks (background) my time is full right now my mother had surgery in late oct and im the maid cook and chuffer , during my layoff (two months ) im at there house , money is short, I go back to work next week and im feeling the panic of not getting any girl time, I really tried to meet and make some gg friends over the layoff but they do not want to meet in the flesh , they like the gf pen pal I have become don’t want to meet the guy behind the curtain ,
One of my tricks is I put in my biggest hoop earrings when I take a shower, lol

Should have called the thread (time crunch, isolation, frustration, back to reality, deflation)

Christie ann
01-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Erica,
I think many of us can relate to what you are feeling right now. I live just south of you and know that CDing is not looked on as an approved activity by most. In fact, my friends all think I drive a girl truck since it has less than 6 cylinders. My showing up in a skirt anywhere in town is just not going to happen. And, since my wife is pretty unaccepting...

Instead, I have concentrated on the girl within. I have let her free in the housework/home decorating that I do. I use all those face and body moisturizers and keep my skin looking good. My wife does not complain at all. I buy flowers often. They are for both my wife and for Christie.

Yes, a girl can dream and I make the most of the few small periods available to me.

il.dso
01-26-2011, 10:50 AM
Yes, this is definitely an issue, especially as
my crossdressing desire markedly increase, rather than decrease.
with age.
No easy answers, at least for me.

erica12b
01-26-2011, 11:33 AM
i half to say when i read the threads and there are excepting gg saying that they have fun with there cd , im thinking that a nother world , it gives me hope, but when i try and talk with the gg that will talk/type with me i come back to western co and the back woods, closeminded world i live in .

diannecourtney
01-26-2011, 06:31 PM
How do I deal with the frustration, I work the forum, the internet,and the TV. I started cding late in life and havenot found the magic potent to relieve my saging face and cracks.