PDA

View Full Version : Weather Report

diannecourtney
01-26-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi all: Yes I wanted to give you a report from the tundra where its going to get to 20 degrees or so. Why do I do this? I feel like the bubbley weather girl in my finery. Yes from my newly epilated legs with hose held up by garters to my forms glued to the bod. Its truly a pink fog. Thanks for everything!!!:):):):)

suzy1
01-26-2011, 09:45 AM
I love a girl that just has fun, fun, fun. And don’t we deserve it!
Dianne, is that 20 degrees above or below? Tundra is frozen ground right?

SUZY

Traci Elizabeth
01-26-2011, 09:49 AM
So does that mean it is as cold as a "witches tit" up there?

JohnH
01-26-2011, 09:58 AM
And got to keep those brass monkeys wrapped up!

And of course it would be degrees Fahrenheit.

My parents went to Bermuda (I think - some warm place anyway) in the winter time and on the way back to Chicago the pilot said the temperature was 5 degrees. Well, my dad got used to temperatures in deg C when he was in Bermuda and he thought 5 deg C was not bad - about 50 deg F. Then it sunk into him that was 5 deg F, whereby he groaned.

Johanna

kimdl93
01-26-2011, 10:37 AM
wow, its a tropical heat wave!

RADER
01-26-2011, 10:50 AM
20 Degrees is OK, I am tired of the Snow. an 1" to 2" every other day. Now do not
get me wrong, I love the snow plow on my Tahoe, But I want to be able to pull the
pin once in a while. Rader

Jennie1975
01-26-2011, 11:41 AM
That would be "Colder than a well drillers ass!"

diannecourtney
01-26-2011, 06:19 PM
Well for Suzy in the UK. its gotten to 22F ( a week ago it was minus 16) and the tundra is covered by about 16 inches of snow. To go on with the attire for the weather girl she is in a genuine Scotch plaid skiirt, cashmere,sweater over sweater and 4inch stelletoes. oh for the courage to go out.

Karinsamatha
01-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Well for Suzy in the UK. its gotten to 22F ( a week ago it was minus 16) and the tundra is covered by about 16 inches of snow. To go on with the attire for the weather girl she is in a genuine Scotch plaid skiirt, cashmere,sweater over sweater and 4inch stelletoes. oh for the courage to go out.
Isn't Cashsmere to dye for?? So soft and cozy, the one benafit of winter is we get to wear sweaters made of it.
I would like to thank you for the Tundra weather. And now for the Fairfield county weather report. Yes that's correct we are expecting another 4-10 inches by commute time in the morning :eek:. Just when I thought I could park the little snow blower that could for a week I get to pull it out again.