PDA

View Full Version : so i shaved my legs for the first time

xxprincess_tiffyxx
01-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Ok girls!
So I shaved my legs for the first time last night and OMG can't believe I never tried this before.
Now I can wear shorts n skirts and dresses yay go me.
And of course dahlia007 my amazing GF has supported me in this. She said it would take some getting use to, but she also touched them n stuff and didn't laugh or make fun or anything.
She has been so supportive and understanding. Heck she is even encouraging.
She has given me some clothes I like from her wardrobe, some make up, a cute purse and shares her perfume. Yay, anyway getting off topic.
So yay for smothe legs right wheEeeeeeeee

tiffanyjo89
01-27-2011, 10:11 AM
I shaved one time for Halloween, it was awesome!

Zoe Preston
01-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Yay - good for you. So says the envious coward who'd love to shave but daren't. :daydreaming:

Zoe

JohnH
01-27-2011, 11:29 AM
I say keep the legs shaved even in the summertime. I wear denim skirts instead of shorts for my otherwise drab mode of dressing.

Johanna

Cynthia Anne
01-27-2011, 01:09 PM
Shaved legs are soo nice! I have shaving mine for thirty years! I make sure that I shave them just before I go to the doctor! Hugs:

Ashlee
01-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Now that you shaved them.....complete the task. Slide a pair of hose onto your legs and relish the feeling you'll get. It's amazing the first time you do it.

Karinsamatha
01-27-2011, 05:00 PM
If you haven't done it yet body and arms next, you won't regret it. :D

LoriFlores
01-27-2011, 05:05 PM
Shaved legs are good, using an epilator is better, and laser hair removal is best :)

Agree on the hose over smooth legs!!

ziggie
01-27-2011, 05:08 PM
I've tried it but, like my wife, I find it a bother. But, if it floats your boat ...

ziggie
01-27-2011, 05:10 PM
Er, ah, maybe I should explain that. Both my wife and I find it a bother. Not both shaving and my wife are a bother.

Just for clarification.

Jane P
01-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Er, ah, maybe I should explain that. Both my wife and I find it a bother. Not both shaving and my wife are a bother.

Just for clarification.

It is a bother , not to mention a pain in the ass , but damn if it doesn't feel good too.
I mention this because i was asked why I do it just the other night , AND THAT IS JUST WHAT I TOLD HER. it is a pain in the ass , but, it feels so good , especially when our legs are intertwined together in bed. Apparently she hadn't noticed that I had shaved my legs for a month, for when I told her she backed off.

BevAndrews
01-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Or try having your legs waxed. After the first couple of times they stay smooth for a month. And as someone else said, now try stockings or pantihose.

Rachel Lea
01-27-2011, 06:06 PM
My legs have been shaved eversince last spring, May 2010. I went all summer wearing shorts more than normal and NOBODY said a thing, not even my wife. I did not have supper thick hair but I always had a noticable amont with a significant "mustache" under the knee caps. Therefore someone should have noticed. I also have shaved my arm pits, I use a ton less deorderant now. The benifits of shaving outweight the time it takes and I need to shave legs everyother day or I don't like the stubble.

tifany fay
01-27-2011, 06:07 PM
Shaving my leggs was the first and best thing I ever did in my crossdressing life. I wear shorts in the summer and knowone has ever send a word to me about it. I after a week had to point it out to my wife who,s only commit was Wow you have great leggs.

xxprincess_tiffyxx
01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
I love it and good for all of u who love it too. Abd yes does it ever feel good when they r intertwined together.
Its way different and dare I say WAY better. Perfect for the skirt I wanna wear tonight.
Thanks for looking and reading about my latest venture as Tiffany :)

Eryn
01-27-2011, 08:18 PM
I too recently joined the smooth leg club and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Even jeans feel better!

I went the DIY sugaring route and while time-consuming the results were well worth it. Coming up on a week and no stubble at all! I posted a couple of pics in the how-to thread I wrote: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?147666-Eryn-s-Sugaring-Experience-with-Before-and-After-Pix

Eryn

herwannabe
01-27-2011, 09:02 PM
I keep from chin down shaved everyday It is such an awesome feeling :battingeyelashes:

Tanya83
01-27-2011, 09:35 PM
A great thing for sure.

Hey for those of you that need a reason to do it, take up cycling. That's my excuse when it's noticed :)

Ash Leland
01-28-2011, 04:39 AM
Wao! Good for you! I find it's worth the effort, but my skin get's really irritated really easily...I think it's time to switch to nair :P

Angiemead12
01-28-2011, 06:01 AM
Congratulations, if you start getting ingrown's or bumps use tendskin. Dont forget to exfoliate a few days after and try to wear some stockings after a fresh shave and feel the glory!

And when you get really obsessed you can laser all your hair from the neck down like me. :P

erickka
01-28-2011, 06:47 AM
Congrats! Doesn't it just feel out of this world awesome?

joan658
01-28-2011, 08:32 AM
I've been shaving my legs for over 10 years now (thanks to a wonderfully supportive wife) and cannot image having hairy legs again. In summer, I worried people would notice if I wore shorts. So for years I wore jeans when going out and about in summer - here in south Texas not wearing shorts in the heat and humidity is insane. So, I started wearing shorts and no one has ever seemed to notice my shaved legs ... even in Home Depot ... :-)

So ... go girl! Enjoy the feeling ... to the MAX.

deebra
01-28-2011, 09:10 AM
So now move the razor up a little and get rid of all that ugly old hair except for a little landing strip, or completely clean, very, very nice under some nylon or silk panties. Have your girlfriend do the same, perhaps shave each other, then massage with cream and then both of you go shopping for matching panties. This could be a real turnon shopping trip.

KELLYANN
01-30-2011, 05:04 AM
all the time. everywhere but the top of my head. short cause wigs fit better.:battingeyelashes:

SusanQ
01-31-2011, 05:51 AM
I'm very fortunate, there is no hair whatsoever growing on my legs...I have no idea why since I have the usual amount of hair in all of the other usual places. But I do shave my underarms...makes it feel much nicer, and certainly look better.

Jane P
02-09-2011, 04:32 PM
It is a bother , not to mention a pain in the ass , but damn if it doesn't feel good too.
I mention this because i was asked why I do it just the other night , AND THAT IS JUST WHAT I TOLD HER. it is a pain in the ass , but, it feels so good , especially when our legs are intertwined together in bed. Apparently she hadn't noticed that I had shaved my legs for a month, for when I told her she backed off.

I am finding that the longer you keep them shaved , the harder it is to give up. I am still trying to decide if that is a good thing or a bad thing .

Tammy V
02-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Warning: This can be quite habit forming, But it sooo worth it.

AmberM
02-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Congrats, girl friend! I'm making a point to shave my legs and to rid them of any hair. It feels smooth and feminine.

t-girlxsophie
02-09-2011, 07:40 PM
first time I shaved my legs was 10 years ago soon after I split from my first wife,when I had to stay at my mum and dads house for a while,I decided to go for it then and have only had hairy legs,the day of my wedding and when my family went on holiday to Florida,I have never looked back

TGMarla
02-09-2011, 07:42 PM
I'm very glad for you! It sounds like a whole lot of good things are going your way right now. Yay!

Jess1982
02-13-2011, 01:43 PM
I shave my legs quite frequently. The most feminine and exhilarating thing is having smooth shaved legs with a sexy pair of heels.

Breannah
02-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Sadly as i live my life as a normal lad (which i don't want to change) iv never had the chance to shave my legs or anywhere else as when not crossdressing i weirdly love being very manly as i have very hairy legs and underarms. However every time i crossdress i do wish i had shaved legs, simply judging by how i love the feel of my smooth tights. Im sure one day ill pluck up the guts to shave them and maybe do it for charity to keep the respect of my mates. Look forward to the day i can wear that little black dress without them tights! <3

Tonyalovespantyhose
02-13-2011, 07:02 PM
I shave my legs weekly, nothing beats a pair of pantyhose on freshly shaven legs !!!

Jenny Wilson
02-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Since last summer, I've been eplilating from the neck down. I didn't have the guts to do all of my legs until after shorts season ended, but I don't know how I can go back to hairy legs again. As others have noted, the feel of sliding nylons up my legs is wonderful, but even when I'm not wearing nylons, it's amazing to feel my jeans against my hairless legs.

Jenny

luludoll
02-13-2011, 08:10 PM
yey congrats! welcome to the smooth-side have a cookie 8-D

once you start you'll never stop xP

Steph.TS
02-13-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm giving alot of thought as to how I want to shave my legs, but once I shave my legs I can keep them shaved all year long as I never wear shorts, or go swimming. no one but me would know.

Chastitycd
02-14-2011, 11:57 AM
I have never shaved mine, but my wife and I read all these replies last night in bed and its something she wants me to try. And who am I to say no? hehe Seeing all of you post great things about it and not one negative post must mean something! So today she is picking up a bottle of Nair and we will see how it goes.