PDA

View Full Version : A bit about me, and how I opened up....

Jessica86
01-27-2011, 10:17 AM
(Sorry, this is a bit long)

Hi, I'm Jessica. New to the site. For the past week I have been sick. I did research, and read about how people were opening up to their SO. Some after a while. Some right off the bat. Well, me and my wife met off and on through high school, then dated for four years and have been married for almost two. I have a 1.5 year old son who is the pride and joy in my life. I've been dressing all my life after my sister and her friends forced me to when I was a child. My sister always wanted a little sister, and that's how I was always treated. I've also always just found it....erotic to say the least to dress.

Well, my wife never knew about it. I don't dress often and I don't dress in public. I can't dress in public due to the career I have. I am on both sides of the extremes as well. One day, I have to be a super macho, controlling guy for my job. Then, when I dress, it is all out on the other side of the scale!! I see many members who are dressed nice and classy, which is fine. I am not one of those. I like to look like a total piece of eye candy! Sorry....got carried away.

Back on track. I've hidden this from my wife. The past week, I have had very good dreams about being dressed and having my wife help me out by shopping, talking, dancing, and all other activities I can't tell you about. Well, out of the blue, I woke up last night, and rolled over. She was watching me. She asked me what I was dreaming about, and I looked at her and decided this was the time to tell a long story.

She said she understood, and said nothing is to be ashamed of. She asked if I was gay...and some other questions. She actually said "I thought you were going to tell me you were having an affair!" We both laughed about it for a bit. Then, she told me something I hope everyone here gets the chance to hear. She told me "You were honest with me about it. I don't care. If I would have found out myself, I would be mad at you. I'm glad you told me. It doesn't change you from who I married. You've been like this all your life!! I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE."

I laughed at this for a second, and realized she wasn't kidding. She did tell me that it would ruin my career if I was found outside, which I agreed it would. But, I don't really have the want or need to go outside. I just want to dress and model for the camera, my wife, and myself. I think it turned out great because she too had a secret to share with me. I can't talk about that one, but it was something from the heart, and thats what counts. Turned out to be a great night. We woke up this morning, and had really great.....umm....relations....and afterwards, she laughed and said "I don't care about what we talked about as long as I can have the man from this morning sometimes."

I explained to her that every single day I go to work, I am in charge. I have to bark orders at people and take charge of every situation I am in. It bores me when I get home and have to do the same. Some times, I love coming home, and being totally dominant in the bedroom with her. Some times, I love to come home, dress, and just be on the other side of the spectrum if that makes any sense. She said she would like to participate and make my dream come true I told her about. No date on that....which I want SO BAD!!! She left just about an hour ago, and kissed me goodbye to go to work. She told me again as she stepped out "I'm glad you told me. It took a lot of courage to tell me that. I'm not leaving you, okay? I love you!"

I think I am different than most people on this site. I just want this to be more like a getaway from reality.....than to be a reality....if that makes sense. I don't want to literally become a girl. I would just love to do this because it feels right to me. My wife seemed to completely understand, and actually put thought into it. She told me "You can't change that. People are born with that decision. What turns you on is going to be different than the next person and the next person and the next. It doesn't make what they like weird, and it doesn't make what you like weird. It's just natural, and you can't help how your body reacts to a certain situation." I'm a lucky guy. To have a wife like her.....I am very lucky. Well, enough rambling. I am just looking forward to the night when I can dress with her, and see how she reacts. If you want to open up to your wife, TIME IS TICKING!! It seems most of them actually LIKE the fact that we dress up!!!

Zoe Preston
01-27-2011, 11:17 AM
Hi Jessica and welcome to the forum. That's a heartwarming story and the envy of many on here I expect - me included :)

As for
"I think I am different than most people on this site. I just want this to be more like a getaway from reality.....than to be a reality....if that makes sense. I don't want to literally become a girl. I would just love to do this because it feels right to me"
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised about how many view CDing as a form of escapism - unless it's just me and you :D

Zoe

Natalee
01-27-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi Jessica, Great story, thanks for sharing.

I'm also with you and Zoe; dressing as a pleasant contrast to the reality of being in-charge at work, and the daily male roles.. So I guess it's now just the 3 of us. ;)

I work from my home-office 99% of the time; so I'm lucky to allow dressing to collide with my work duties as well, since my time is spent mostly on the phone and computer.

Tina B.
01-27-2011, 11:37 AM
Jessica, arn't you glad you had that talk! Sorry to burst your bubble, but you are about as unique as half of this forum, as far as just wanting a part time escape. I guess that's one of the things that make us cross dressers different from the transsexuals you will meet on here. But all of us in the trans gender community are all pretty much looking for the same things. love and acceptance, Some of us are happy finding it at home, some of us need to find it in a more public way, but it's what we all long for. Enjoy your new found freedom.
Tina B.

wadevikingfan
01-27-2011, 11:57 AM
jessica, i think it was easier for you, because you had a "WINDOW"..she asked a question like that..and you were being honest...its much harder to just walk up to her and tell her you are a cross dresser...i tried the approach of her seeing me in a babydoll, and it totally backfired...

wendy

kimdl93
01-27-2011, 12:19 PM
there are probably as many ways to initiate the conversation as there are people in relationships with CDers. The critical point wasn't that Jessica's wife asked what he was dreaming aobut - it was a moment later when he found the courage to tell her. I honestly think that surprising your SO by suddenly appearing in a teddy - or fully en femme - is risky way to start that conversation.

Jessica86
01-27-2011, 12:21 PM
I'm very surprised at all of the responses! Thanks to you all, and Wendy, I'm very sorry to hear that. More people need to understand that its just a choice that isn't hurting anyone. You'll find someone who understands and appreciates you in all of your entirety.

Pythos
01-27-2011, 12:26 PM
Now this is the kind of reaction that makes sense. She would be fully in her rights to be upset with you if she found out on her own, but she was happy you were honest.

Now let time go by and see if things continue or improve.

Cynthia Anne
01-27-2011, 12:41 PM
What a nice story! Oh to be so lucky! Take good care of her!! And I hope only the best for you and yours!

JulieC
01-27-2011, 01:00 PM
"You were honest with me about it. I don't care. If I would have found out myself, I would be mad at you. I'm glad you told me.

I can't over emphasize this enough. Not everyone's situation is the same, but what is almost always the same is that SOs tend to be a LOT more upset about being lied to than their man wearing pantyhose.

Roberta Marie
01-27-2011, 01:13 PM
Jessica,

Congrats on having the courage and thoughtfulness to answer your wife's questions with such honesty, especially having just awoken from a dream.

Your job sounds similar to what I had. Five years ago I retired from the fire service at the rank of Captain. But for me, dressing wasn't so much a matter of stress relief as it is a matter of balance. I feel much more in balance when I'm dressed, and I can handle stress much better when I'm in balance.

A word of caution. Take things slow. As things sink in with your wife, she will undoubtedly have more questions, and she may have some concerns. Her opinions may seem to change as she learns more and gets more in touch with her feelings.

Second, keep the lines of communication open. It sounds like you two already are communicating quite well. But, it's all too common, when a crossdresser first finds acceptance from a partner, to get into a pink fog, where you can easily lose sight of your wife's needs, concerns, and feelings. Above all, listen to your wife, don't forget to consider her feelings.

Alice B
01-27-2011, 02:15 PM
I think that your story is very heart warming and that you have a true, love relationship with your wife. It looks as if you are going to have some fun times ahead and should be proud of yourself for being so honest and the same for your wife for being so accepting. Welcome to the forumn.

Shari
01-27-2011, 02:59 PM
Jessica, you sound exactly like a younger mirror image of myself.
The difference between us is that I waited 37 years to tell my wife, although it wasn't the result of a night dream.
My children were all grown and gone when Shari finally emerged. The last 3 years have been great for me-and her. Close to heaven, if you will.
It is wonderful to just let go in the bedroom and allow yourself to be the bottom. That and the clothing are an incredible stress reliever.
Run with it.
Embrace it.
LIVE it!

Sapphire
01-27-2011, 07:09 PM
all of us in the trans gender community are all pretty much looking for the same things. love and acceptance, Some of us are happy finding it at home, some of us need to find it in a more public way, but it's what we all long for.
Tina B.
So very well expressed Tina.

PretzelGirl
01-27-2011, 09:16 PM
I love the message your story has Jessica. I am glad for you and it was a courageous thing you did. I hope all continues to be great for the both of you.

naye
01-27-2011, 10:24 PM
She told me "You were honest with me about it. I don't care. If I would have found out myself, I would be mad at you. I'm glad you told me. It doesn't change you from who I married. You've been like this all your life!! I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE."

Wow, I cant imagine a better reaction, I think you really have a great wife and she really loves you, I feel so happy for you!!!

Diane Elizabeth
01-27-2011, 11:29 PM
My SO told me that "I married her under false pretenses".