PDA

View Full Version : Lycra Catsuit

urban gypsy
09-19-2005, 05:51 AM
Hi All
My lovely other half as just walk in after meeting with friends in town for a coffee.
I was still in bed as I'm working nights this week, to be woken by her to be given a surprise. In a bag was a new pair of black leather ballet shoes and to my surprise a black lycra all in one catsuit.
I am really not sure about this, but she has talked me into trying it on, the shoes are great but the catsuit really does my shape not favours. So I'm sitting here looking like an over weight ballet dancer feeling very self consious.
Has any of you ever felt like this when you've been bought something and don't know how to tell that person it really is not you. With out hurting there feelings.

DonnaT
09-19-2005, 06:22 AM
Oh, I'd never say that that. Just thank her gratiously and wear it occasionally.

Note that there are ways to enhance the suit, like a skirt or such. I think I'd put it on just to remind me to shape up my body.

HaleyPink2000
11-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Never would I say a thing about it. *smile and enjoye the fact She loves you! Oh, and I wish Mine would do that for me. LOL:) Just that I'd make the most of it! Being the skinney little me. LOLOL

Haley:)

andreaboots
11-06-2005, 11:24 PM
About a year ago my GG/SO bought me, Andreaboots a beautiful and very sexy red pvc catsuit. I was very excited and tried it on right on the spot. Well, it didn't fit right, I mean I got it on but at that time I gained a little weight and I looked like a multi-tied saussage. We both agreed that it wasn't right,(she was more upset than I was about the fit) and wanted to send it back. So to take it off I had to sit and unzip part of it and when I did It ripped in no less than three places and totally ruined the garment. I was so pissed and humiliated. But the real trooper she is said not to worry hun, red really isn't your color. (!!!!!!!!):p

Vickie
11-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Nice to see ladies here with the support of their GG mates.
It sounds like the women really like to see their guys in PVC/Catsuits. If your mate likes it on you if it fits, wear it and make them happy and they will return the favour :)

Vickie

Dragster
11-07-2005, 06:33 AM
Missed this thread first time around. Joanna, were your ballet shoes the ones with 8" spike heels and toes pointing directly at the ground? Almost impossible to walk in without hanging on to something! If you don't want them, you can send them to me; I've always wanted to know what it's really like to wear that sort of shoe or boot. I'd wear the cat suit too, I've got a black satin corset to smooth out the lumps and bumps and give me a real waist, and I'd wear that over the top, then my wife could take me to the bedroom, and I'd be like putty in her hands, provided that there was an opening in the catsuit at the appropriate place!

Tony

Amelie
11-07-2005, 06:45 AM
I love catsuits, especially long sleeved ones. Like Donna said, I don't use it alone, I mix other clothes for a complete look. Sometimes I wear one with blue denim shorts and a cut-off t-shirt. The only problem I have with catsuits is when I am out wearing one, I have to take off a lot of clothes just to take a pee, they have no zippers. lol