PDA

View Full Version : The female supermodel who happens to be 100% male and have the face of a GODDESS

Violetgray
01-27-2011, 09:24 PM
I mean... DAMN! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1GhOyPbhSQ

Kim_Bitzflick
01-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Ummm...I'm with you. Wow. And such a supportive family & friends.

LitaKelley
01-27-2011, 09:46 PM
I'd love to be in that position.

RADER
01-27-2011, 10:16 PM
Some people have all the luck. Rader

ThiHi
01-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Wonderful, wonderful! How lovely, and the village seems ok, for the most part. I love how open minded so many of the next generation are. Gives me great hope.

WillowWriter
01-27-2011, 11:00 PM
I'd love to have hair like him. I'm trying to grow mine out, and just, Wow. He's amazing.

kimdl93
01-27-2011, 11:08 PM
wow....takes my breath away.

Rachel Morley
01-27-2011, 11:25 PM
Oh to dream ... (that it was me) :daydreaming: ... I wish her (him?) good luck, I hope she makes a million.

Stephanie Anne
01-27-2011, 11:34 PM
Andrej Pejic does not associate as female. He is simply androgynous.

rhonda
01-27-2011, 11:39 PM
looks like more girly than boy and hot girl gonna do ok if he don't flip out

Ediosa
01-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Wow!!! That's all I have to say and skinny and has the face, body and everything...Wow!!!1

tiffanyjo89
01-27-2011, 11:55 PM
Wow, just...simply stunning.

He (she?) is gorgeous, and whoever he winds up with, better realize he is a rare soul.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Yes he considers himself to be androgynous, He can model in male mode for the male line of fashion then switch to female mode and model in a dress for the female line of clothes. Absolutely amazing guy/girl.

Miranda09
01-28-2011, 12:36 AM
Nothing like the fashion industry to bring the woman out in a guy!!!! I think it's cool his grandmother is so supportive! :)

Avana
01-28-2011, 12:46 AM
I mean... DAMN! :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1GhOyPbhSQ

haha i made a thread about andrej in the young members forum.

he is my idol and heartthrob!! <3 <3 <3

Pythos
01-28-2011, 01:32 AM
Ha HA, That's my kinda thinking!!! LOL

Too awesome. Hey STates, take a look at that village, and drop the stupid. :)

Chickhe
01-28-2011, 01:50 AM
Cool! At first I thought it was his grandpa they were showing...chuckle. I like the attitude of all the people in the video.

Valerie Nova
01-28-2011, 02:26 AM
I considered myself lucky to have a prettier-than-usual face for a guy, but now I feel woefully inadequate. ;)

2SpeedTranny
01-28-2011, 04:08 AM
I believe that's what we used to call a "pretty boy."

I used to... when I was about 15... but alas... I grew old. :(

Actually, it's pretty cool, and I say, bravo, Andrej. But it's not like androgyny is anything new in the world of fashion modeling. Witness Kate Moss. 'Nuff said.

Ash Leland
01-28-2011, 04:20 AM

Oh god yes...those people are so 'take it as it comes', and that guy is drop dead gorgeous. The world needs more.

Angiemead12
01-28-2011, 06:33 AM
amazing, thank you for sharing that!

KrystalA
01-28-2011, 07:06 AM
Wow!! If I saw this person walking down the street, I'd never guess it was a man! Fantastic! ... I can only dream of looking half that good.

jessica renee
01-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Wow. If I could pass half that well, I'd never hesitate to go anywhere en femme.

deebra
01-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Oh, thats me , in my dreams.

Kiera79
01-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Its amazing how closed minded the US is compared to other countries. I don't care what Andrej Pejic was born as, that is 100% woman to me. Simply stunning.

Melissa Jill
01-28-2011, 10:14 AM
"The ultimate woman is a man"

Sarah Doepner
01-28-2011, 10:49 AM
I have the face of a Goddess, unfortunately it's Medusa.

Don't make me bring out the snakes!

Salina
01-28-2011, 11:01 AM
I'm with you Miranda, Grandma was very cool and supportive. It's always awesome when people can be who they really are!

ninapuella
01-28-2011, 11:06 AM
I am not that surprised. The perfect supermodel is androgynous.

joannemarie barker
01-28-2011, 12:39 PM
I fancy him a lot :D

JohnH
01-28-2011, 01:47 PM

Its amazing how closed minded the US is compared to other countries. I don't care what Andrej Pejic was born as, that is 100% woman to me. Simply stunning.

It's the attitude in the United States that we do things the best, why should we change, and to hell with the rest of the world.

Everybody else learns English but we can't even get beyond using the quaint obsolete Colonial units of inches, feet, miles, etc instead of the SI "metric" systems of weights and measures.

It's thinking that we are advanced in our roads and the rest of our infrastructure but they are decaying.

We are way behind in high-speed internet access.

Our health care is the most expensive but is not the best by far.

Our exports trail that of Germany and we have a huge trade deficit.

A little humility, introspection, and the opening up of minds on the part of U.S. citizens would really help.

Johanna

ReineD
01-28-2011, 02:12 PM
Aah, the young and the beautiful! :daydreaming:

Olivia2
01-28-2011, 02:49 PM
I have the face of a Goddess, unfortunately it's Medusa.

Don't make me bring out the snakes!

ROFL. Made my day. If my face was on the avatar the entire forum would freeze up. LOL.

kitchenette
01-28-2011, 03:13 PM
His grandmother's love and acceptance is heartfelt, it's clearly no big deal to her. If only there were more people like her in the world.

Valerie Nova
01-28-2011, 03:20 PM
It's the attitude in the United States that we do things the best, why should we change, and to hell with the rest of the world.

Everybody else learns English but we can't even get beyond using the quaint obsolete Colonial units of inches, feet, miles, etc instead of the SI "metric" systems of weights and measures.

It's thinking that we are advanced in our roads and the rest of our infrastructure but they are decaying.

We are way behind in high-speed internet access.

Our health care is the most expensive but is not the best by far.

Our exports trail that of Germany and we have a huge trade deficit.

A little humility, introspection, and the opening up of minds on the part of U.S. citizens would really help.

Johanna
Pfft. Everyone knows it's our neglect of "traditional American values", whatever the hell those are, that's responsible for our decline. During the 1950s, the US was so prosperous not because World War II bombed everyone else's factories into oblivion and we were the only ones that could resupply those countries. Of course not, that's crazy talk. The reason we were so prosperous then was because there were no gays and they didn't swear on TV and they put the words "under God" in the pledge of allegiance. Where do these ridiculous ideas of yours come from anyway? ;)

suchacutie
01-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Sigh...

My daughter saw my 8x11 high-school graduation picture in my parents house. She looked at me and said, "gee dad, if you were in my generation we'd call you a "pretty boy".

35 years later my wife tells me "we really need to buy you a dress".

I watched the YouTube video and wondered what life would be like if I did grow up in my daughter's generation! I can imagine that life would be even more interesting!

tina

Valerie Nova
01-28-2011, 03:22 PM
Sigh...

My daughter saw my 8x11 high-school graduation picture in my parents house. She looked at me and said, "gee dad, if you were in my generation we'd call you a "pretty boy".

I watched the YouTube video and wondered what life would be like if I did grow up in my daughter's generation! I can imagine that life would be even more interesting!

tina
I had a classmate tell me once that if I had "a rack and long hair" I'd look just like a girl. He probably meant it as an insult but I kind of took it as a compliment. :)

My girlfriend frequently compares me to the elves in Lord of the Rings. :D

JohnH
01-28-2011, 03:40 PM
Pfft. Everyone knows it's our neglect of "traditional American values", whatever the hell those are, that's responsible for our decline. During the 1950s, the US was so prosperous not because World War II bombed everyone else's factories into oblivion and we were the only ones that could resupply those countries. Of course not, that's crazy talk. The reason we were so prosperous then was because there were no gays and they didn't swear on TV and they put the words "under God" in the pledge of allegiance. Where do these ridiculous ideas of yours come from anyway? ;)

Thanks for satire and pointing out the self-righteous attitudes of people in the United States. Those attitudes of "being God's chosen people" and no need to change are responsible for the decline of the United States.

Johanna

Lorileah
01-28-2011, 03:41 PM
"at five or six years old he was a normal kid, then he went off to Australia with his mother and something happened there" OK Aussies what have you been hiding from us? Is it Kangaroo milk? Essence of Wombat?

JohnH
01-28-2011, 03:48 PM
What struck me about the video is that at first glance it looked like there was a grandfather with his granddaughter. Andrej sure out femmes the vast majority of women in his clothes and makeup.

"at five or six years old he was a normal kid, then he went off to Australia with his mother and something happened there" OK Aussies what have you been hiding from us? Is it Kangaroo milk? Essence of Wombat?

Are there a lot of crossdressers in Australia? In hhplace.org there is a man in New Zeeland who wears skirt suits with 15 cm [6 inch] heels all the time. He wrote about how he had to wear those shoes for about three days since he was trapped in an earthquake zone and couldn't get home. Then he was able to get home and wear nice relaxing 7.5 cm [3 inch] heels presumably since his tendons were shortened so much lower heels would be painful for him.

Sigh...

Lucky you. My wife says crossdressing turns her stomach. Never mind that she had an acquaintance that neglected his health and smoked himself to death so that he was dead 3 years younger than what I am now.

Johanna

Valerie Nova
01-28-2011, 04:02 PM
Thanks for satire and pointing out the self-righteous attitudes of people in the United States. Those attitudes of "being God's chosen people" and no need to change are responsible for the decline of the United States.
No problem. Naturally, in order to maintain neutrality, this thread needed to give equal coverage to both points of view. ;)

Are there a lot of crossdressers in Australia? In hhplace.org there is a man in New Zeeland who wears skirt suits with 15 cm [6 inch] heels all the time. He wrote about how he had to wear those shoes for about three days since he was trapped in an earthquake zone and couldn't get home. Then he was able to get home and wear nice relaxing 7.5 cm [3 inch] heels presumably since his tendons were shortened so much lower heels would be painful for him.
First off, not sure about Australia but the UK and Japan sure seem to have a lot of them! Second, did it ever occur to this fellow to take off the shoes and go barefoot? Seems a lot less unnecessarily painful!

JohnH
01-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Second, did it ever occur to this fellow to take off the shoes and go barefoot? Seems a lot less unnecessarily painful!

He could not take his shoes off since there was a lot of broken glass and other debris. He made it a point to mention that.

Johanna

Julogden
01-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Wow!! Amazing, and I love Grandma.

An amazingly beautiful androgyne, but seems to lean heavily toward the feminine side. She/he needs to decide very soon if the female side is the preferred gender, as some hormone work is in order if she/he wants to stay that fem. Age will take a masculine toll.

I used to live in a neighborhood in Chicago that was heavily eastern European, and every so often I would see an absolute goddess of a young woman wandering the neighborhood. I think eastern European women are often mind-bogglingly beautiful, and Andrej fits right in with them.

Regarding the posts about "pretty boys", I was one when I was a kid. I got picked on sometimes, mainly by older boys, but didn't really grasp why. When I was 11, my mom had portraits of me and my younger brother done at the kindergarten where I went when I was 5 and my brother was going at the time. The lady who ran the school remembered me and made a remark to my mother that I was a beautiful boy, which both thrilled and embarrassed me. My mother corrected her, saying that I was handsome, but the lady said "No, he's beautiful". I preferred "beautiful".

Thanks for posting that,
Carol

TGMarla
01-28-2011, 09:38 PM
Daaannnnnng!

You go girl! ....err....dude! Whatever.

CharleneT
01-28-2011, 09:55 PM
Yah, those vids of me and my gram from the old country are fun aren't they :D

:lol2:

in my sweet little dreams !!

thanks for sharing the link ;)

Karinsamatha
01-28-2011, 10:01 PM
All I can say is simply Stunning! If only I could have half of her looks :daydreaming:

christiecd
01-28-2011, 10:14 PM
In a million years I couldn't look that good! Wow!

-christie

LeannL
01-28-2011, 11:56 PM
Here are some more pictures of him/her. Some of the other guys leave a lot to be desired - like the guy with the full beard, fishnets and a gun strapped to the leg.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/21/andrej-pejic-jean-paul-gaultier_n_812028.html#s227373

The second picture in the set:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/26/gaultier-haute-couture-sp_n_814322.html#s230404&title=Male_model_Andrej

And another:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/04/andrej-pejic-androgynous-_n_804028.html#s218767&title=undefined

Unbelievable looks.

Leann

Diane Smith
01-30-2011, 03:06 AM
Grandma could pass for a man a lot more easily than Andrej could!

- Diane

clandestine322
03-05-2011, 06:44 PM
I must say reading this thread has been very entertaining to say the least and at time disheartening! I did a search for androgyny and my city here to see if there were any androgynous guys around here as I am kind of doing a personal study about it and for some reason this post was one of the search links. I have been following Andrej since he did Jean Paul's show as well. He is quite a beautiful man, not a woman obviously as some seem to be confused. Just because he can look very much the part of what we all stereotype as a woman's only look, that doesn't make him a woman.
The first thing I found amazing was all the raves from most of you that he is so pretty and has such a great look, you wished you could look that good. If your profile pictures are in fact you and not touched up, most of you look great so what are you whining about?? Violet who started this thread looks amazing.
The second thing I thought was a bit startling was the idea that he should "decide now" whether he wants to pursue being a woman and get hormone treatments now if he does or else he will turn into an old man. I have read several articles about Andrej, none of which he ever mentions wanting to be a woman. Second, I am nearing forty years of age and I don't consider that I look like an old man now. As a matter of fact I still am told I look like a "pretty boy' and have had several compliments of how young I look as well as "pretty." Some people age well, some do not, depending on their life style, what they eat, etc. Even WOMEN begin looking old at some point.
I understand the remarks about our nation. Though I am a believer in Christ and most think that this was a Christian nation founded on Christian principles, I know this to be false. This nation was never really Christian and the movement to "return to our roots" is a deceptive one to steer our country into extreme fascism but that is another story.The only thing that can really change this country for better whether in government or relations between people is real and truthful education.

Aaron

Haley Heather
03-05-2011, 06:49 PM
I'd love to be in that position.

me too :straightface:

teri50
03-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Well i don't know about anyone else, but he is beautiful, and think I am in love....mmm

RenneB
03-05-2011, 07:18 PM
AP has it going girls. Those lips are to die for. This was definately a case of the big guy way upstairs put the face of a GBF on the body of a GBM. Oh, I should have these problems....

Renne.....