PDA

View Full Version : Went out dressed last night

Billie Jean
01-27-2011, 11:31 PM
I had to pay the electric bill and then went to Roses department store. They have some really nice clothes for cheap. I wore my purple top that has an embroidery and slacks, underneath knee highs, panty girdle, and bra with water enhancers. The cashier and I had a normal conversation and she never mentioned what I had on. Then I went to the video store and rented a movie. It felt good. It was the first time I went shopping dressed. Billie Jean:D

kimdl93
01-27-2011, 11:52 PM
congratulations, BJ. Sounds like a great evening.

KrystalA
01-28-2011, 07:18 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how I can go out en femme. I don't dare leave my home that way due to my neighbors all being extremely snoopy and gossipy. Same with my SO's house. Same type of neighbors. My SO says she'd go anywhere with me as, like, a girl's night out, the problem is just finding a place to make the transformation from guy to girl. Well, I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually.

Noel Chimes
01-28-2011, 07:27 AM
Congratulations on a successful evening Billie Jean. It is a great feeling to get out for one but to interact with the general public and not have a single thought of being "read" is the ultimate. Your one small step in heels equals a giant leap for all of us.

linda allen
01-28-2011, 09:23 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how I can go out en femme. I don't dare leave my home that way due to my neighbors all being extremely snoopy and gossipy. Same with my SO's house. Same type of neighbors. My SO says she'd go anywhere with me as, like, a girl's night out, the problem is just finding a place to make the transformation from guy to girl. Well, I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually.

It will cost you, but a motel room comes to mind. The other thing you might consider is driving to another town to do this.

SiobhanUK
01-28-2011, 09:53 AM
Well done. I'm hoping I can get round to making that step myself soon.

Siobhan xx

carhill2mn
01-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Congratulations! The first time is the hardest. If you are properly dressed, present a confident attitude, act as if you belong and SMILE you will probably be accepted by virtually everyone.

zenfirefly
01-29-2011, 05:09 AM
That's awesome, Billie Jean!!! Continue to progress and keep us posted:)

Kim_Bitzflick
01-29-2011, 07:37 AM
Congratulations from me too. Now that you are out, it will be hard to stay in. Enjoy every moment.

lauraabdl
01-29-2011, 08:11 AM
Congrats from me too. Now that you have made the first step, there will be a yearning for more and more enjoy the ride its glorious.

Billie Jean
01-29-2011, 11:16 PM
It definitely was a rush. I'm not feminine at all. I even have a goatee. I don't know what they all thought but no one said anything. I don't care anyway. They didn't notice my Mary Janes or at least no one stared. I live in the country and have no neighbors who can see my house when I leave. Billie Jean

KELLYANN
01-30-2011, 04:49 AM
good for you girl. baby steps, then JUMP IN!

Billie Jean
01-30-2011, 07:26 PM
Well done. I'm hoping I can get round to making that step myself soon.

Siobhan xxJust do it girl. You will be glad you did. The rush is incredible. I'm Planning on a night out as Billie Jean, Nashville maybe. Billie Jean

Billie Jean
02-07-2011, 01:37 PM
I'm going to go to the Lipstick Lounge in Nashville on thursday as Billie Jean. I've never been there but looking on their web site they are very TG friendy. Wish me luck :o. Thanks to all you for making me feel as though I'm doing something special by getting out in public. It has been a rush and I love it :daydreaming:. Billie Jean

annie.hawkins428
02-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Congrats that must of felt so amazing!!!