PDA

View Full Version : I know I shouldn't rush it, but its KILLING ME!!

Jessica86
01-28-2011, 11:28 AM
After telling my wife yesterday, early morning, I go to work over night. When I get home, she opens the door, and says she has something to show me. I go into the room, and she is holding a sun dress. GORGEOUS!! "It might be for me. I haven't decided yet...." is EXACTLY what she tells me. She hung it on the door and made a few jokes like "Hope its still here when I get home this evening." She also told me I received a package. I was excited about that too!!! Well, she left for work, and I haven't touched the dress. It's soooo tempting though! The package I got was two new very long, sexy wigs I ordered a long time ago!!! They are AWESOME! I tried them on for a short while because I am tired right now....but can't sleep!!

She seems to be taking this pretty good, but it seems like she is just teasing me! She also showed me a sexy satin dress she bought in bright pink (I have a weakness for hot pink) and said "Aww....its a bit too big for me. Hmm....maybe I will find someone who wants this." She says this while making one of those pouty faces at me. I wanted to be like a kid in grade school, raising my hand, going "ME!! ME!!!!!!" I do want to take this slow, but she is trying me!!! I can't even sleep!

Then, the other side is that I'm nervous about it. I hope she will continue to like it. I know one day, I'm going to come home to a bed covered in clothes, and her say "Pick some stuff out. I want to see you." What should I pick? She has sexy stuff, classy stuff, plain stuff, and all sorts of stuff. I don't want to dress too plain but I don't want to strap on the forms I got and come out there looking like a stripper (As much as I would LOOVVEEE to!!!) Should I keep it simple when the day comes? I think I should just skip the forms and not try too hard so she can see both sides of me at once. A little of each. Maybe she wants me to go all out? I'm so confused. I wanted her to like it, but now I am nervous again!! I pick out outfits to wear all the time when I dress. Its just hard thinking about what to wear when she finally does say lets have one of those nights, and I hope that night is coming soon.....:daydreaming:

Rianna Humble
01-28-2011, 11:55 AM
First of all congratulations on telling her :hugs: Her actoins seem very encouraging but you are right to let her make the running at this stage.

If you do come home to a bed full of stuff and the invitation to pick something out, I think you should go middle of the road with forms on but show your wifesome other stuff that you might have considered and ask what she feels. Please remember that her feelings will be very important at every stage; trust her and you can't go too far wrong.

Roberta Marie
01-28-2011, 12:13 PM
As I was reading your post, I was laughing. She definitely knows what buttons to push to get you all rowelled up in a good way. It sounds to me like she is having fun teasing you, just like my wife does at times. And to be honest, I enjoy it, too. A bit of foreplay, if you will.

BUT, if you are at all unsure as to the meaning of her actions, ASK her. And listen very carefully, not letting your excitement get in the way of hearing what she says.

And if and when it's time to decide what to wear for your first coming out, why not ask her advise? Give her the opportunity to get involved if she wants. If not, I would suggest something classy. But that's my taste, not your's or hers.

erica12b
01-28-2011, 12:52 PM
i agree with Roberta, i might even go so far as to tell your wife you love the teasing but you want to make it very clear , and need her to give the ok word , call you jessica or something . congrate , lucky

kimdl93
01-28-2011, 01:10 PM
If she lays out a selection, there's no harm in asking for her help. If all else fails, take the middle path.

Natalee
01-28-2011, 03:13 PM
Yep, I agree with most consensus here, so far.. Ask her if she would like to see you in one of them at this moment; if so which one. (trust me, she will make you try them ALL on. It WILL end up being a fashion show, TRUST me..)

That's what worked for me. Every time I wear her clothes, she begins shoving others at me. Now I simply supply some of my own purchases on occasion..

I still haven't converged dressing, make-up, and wig; in front of my wife. Make-up has only happened separately. Also, I would prefer she do my make-up, again on that fully dressed "coming-out" day. It would make the event more intimate.

DonnaT
01-28-2011, 06:16 PM
Tell her you'd like to see how she looks in the new dress. Be nonchalant about want so desperately to wear it.

Tell her she looks great in it. If she decides to not give it to you, don't get pouty. Don't let on that you are desperate, but instead make sure to keep your focus on her. Don't let selfishness enter her thoughts.

At some point she may ask to see you in the pink outfit, so after asking is she sure, then try it on for her.

VanessaVW
01-28-2011, 07:54 PM
Sounds as if she knows you very well. Enjoy the ride!!!

Laura Evans
01-28-2011, 08:20 PM
I'm with Roberta on this, don't speculate and fantasize on the meaning of your wife's actions and words, ask her to clarify and tell you what is on her mind as well as you should open up to her with your thoughts and feelings. We are not mind readers. Congratulations on the acceptance she appears to have given you.

cheryl
01-28-2011, 08:55 PM
I agree with what has already been mentioned. However, if you and your wife get along "not assuming anything", why else would she drop these hints. She really wants to see you dressed. But I do understand the way you feel. When I came out to my wife she said it was OK it's not hurting anyone and was totally accepting. She went shopping with me and picked out some outfits she liked. She even wanted me to go in the dressing room at the store and try them on, didn't have that much courage.
When we got home I tried them and she told me I looked cute. About a week later we were home alone the kids were at the grandparents house. We were watching TV and I said sit still for a while I have to get something to show you. I went to our room for a bit and then came back full makeup forms,wig, shoes the works. When I returned she looked at me and giggled,but then said you look like your sister, I like it. Then asked if she could take pics, which we did. Unfortunately had to delete them so kids wouldn't see. However, sorry to make this so long winded, but to refer back to my earlier statement if you two have a loving relationship, I think this is a green light. But only if you feel 100% comfortable with it yourself. Think it over. And good luck whatever you do.

Danielle
01-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Honesty is always the best way to go takes ya far away with peace knowing you were real all along YAy hope you 2 enjoy and learn from each other.Best of luck !!

Noel Chimes
01-29-2011, 07:44 AM
So far it sounds like you have the green light to go all the way, but listen to your inner voice. KEEP THE COMMUNICATION GOING. I'm sure your wife will let you know when enough is enough. Since you are on nights and she is on days, perhaps you could ask her if she would like to come home to all of you (hair make up dress etc.). If she says yes, let her pick out the whole outfit for you to put on (no surprises for her). Maybe this could be done when you have the night off. This way you don't have to rush through the evening. Other than that, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

tinalynn
01-29-2011, 08:14 AM
Despite that things look good right now, keep in mind that she married a man. She may well enjoy your dressing, but until she actually see's you dressed, neither one of you will know that answer. She may want nothing to do with it once she does see you, or she might want you in bed all dressed up. You don't know, so be a little cautious with it until you do know - don't expect anything.

And good luck!

Denise69
01-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Cograts on the acceptance. GO slow. it's a heady rush, as I know very recently. Let her take the reins and "control" the outing, so to speak. t'll help her deal with it. At least that's what worked for me.

Christy_M
01-29-2011, 01:14 PM
Congratulations, it sounds like you are one lucky girl...

For the attire, IMO I think you should pick what image she will carry with her whenever you talk about dressing. If you go with the teenage hooker look, whenever you talk about it she will naturally go to that image as what your preference is. If you go ultra conservative, she will think you are a very reserved woman. This is just my opinion but I do believe that once she sees you, you can't unring the bell.

herwannabe
01-29-2011, 06:36 PM
:cheer: COOL!! :bighug: But I'm Jealous, :drooling: not fair :sigh: