PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha! A funny thing happened at the office...

makin' it real
01-28-2011, 08:17 PM
A coworker and I are the only ones left in the office right now. He is also a good friend. He knows I CD but never refers to it. I think he's afraid that if he does he'll lose one of his few "guy" buddies.

Anyway, we had just finished bantering back and forth, making fun of ourselves and others, and turned back to our separate offices. That's when I shouted out, "I want some Laphroaig!" (We've recently been enjoying weekly rounds of single-malts.)

Without thinking, he shouted back, "Temptress!"

Instantly, the woman in me was thrilled! He realized what he had said and we both started laughing as he tried changing it to "Tempter" but it was too late.:heehee:

I love being open about who I am with more and more people, and I love how we can still have fun with each other!

And I think it's pretty darn cool that something about me is subconsciously perceived as womanly even when dressed and behaving fully in male mode. It just made my girly day.

~Rachel

TGMarla
01-28-2011, 09:15 PM
I like this. It's a good trend. Imagine, open-ness and tolerance. Dare I say - "acceptance"?

sissystephanie
01-28-2011, 10:04 PM
That is the kind of friend we all need more of!!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-28-2011, 10:06 PM
Lucky, friends like him are few and far between.

t-girlxsophie
01-28-2011, 10:33 PM
thats cool,must be good to know your mate can joke with you that way.nice also to see you enjoy the good things in life Rachel,Crossdressing and a fine malt:)

:hugs: Sophie

WillowWriter
01-28-2011, 10:42 PM
My best friend is kinda like that, but more in a vulgar way. Mainly, when I'm being a bit of a smartass he'll call me a bitch, but he also doesn't complain about me constantly brushing my hair anymore. He sometimes asks how my dressing is going or if I learned a new tricks. It nice that he is more supportive.

PretzelGirl
01-29-2011, 09:31 AM
Now that is the kind of friend we all need Rachel. Just one per to start and you would see everyone getting more comfortable with who they are and who knows, the walls may start coming down.