PDA

View Full Version : A little light please

Tiffy
09-19-2005, 09:02 AM
Was wondering if any of you ladies have trouble seeing when you shave your legs in the shower? If you do what have you done to give yourself more light? I have trouble as our bathroom is dim. We added a clear shower curtain for starters and I think I am gonna add a light above the tub it self.

Kisses, April

I know this is kind of a strange question :o

Katie Ashe
09-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Mine is also dim... I go mostly by feel. If I feel stubbles it gets another pass. Just don't slip on the soap :thumbsup: :p

Jonien
09-19-2005, 09:18 AM
Was wondering if any of you ladies have trouble seeing when you shave your legs in the shower? If you do what have you done to give yourself more light? I have trouble as our bathroom is dim. We added a clear shower curtain for starters and I think I am gonna add a light above the tub it self.

Kisses, April

Big Warning if putting more lights in a shower get a water proof one and away from steem and spray (be safe)

paulaN
09-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Putting the lite on a ground falt is also a good idea. I have the same trouble too. but most of my trouble is because I need my glasses on to see well. The best shave I have ever had was outside in the sun with a kettle of hot water and a wash tub. I could see every little stub of a hair and got the smoothest shave ever. I love to do this when I can, but not very often, mostly when camping.

christine55
09-19-2005, 11:02 AM
I don't like to shave in the shower because I have a small shower and any lubricant I use gets rinsed off as I shave. Shaving out of the sink works really well for me. I get plenty of light, can put my leg up to reach easily. Any mess made is spilled on the tile floor and very easily cleaned up.
Hugs, Christine

Tiffy
09-21-2005, 07:26 AM
Thank you ladies, and I am going shopping today to see what I can find to bringhten thing up in there.

April

Wendy me
09-21-2005, 07:41 AM
i don't shave in the shower ... i am more like in the bathroom foot up on the tub loseing my balance and stumbling around......but it works for me....

Tiffy
09-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Wendy, my wife hates to be bother to shave unless she is in the shower. So I started to and since I love water it works. And she was having trouble seeing and was I. I also did not like trying to keep my balance in the shower so we have a shower chair in there now and a little foot stool to prop our feet and legs on. Works well and a massaging shower head on a hose that we can take down or aim any where we want it so the water does not run right on me.

Kisses, April

Sweet Jeanette
09-21-2005, 07:11 PM

Kisses, April

Add 2 lights. It will eliminate "shadows".

Tiffy
09-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Add 2 lights. It will eliminate "shadows".

Very good point, thank you.

April