PDA

View Full Version : caught with tan lines

paulaN
09-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Well I have been up north camping and fishing two times in two weeks. the weather was great both times the sun was hot and the sky was clear. Well I have a 25' camper and that is where I get to play dress up. I almost always wear my bra and panties all the wile I'm up there. sometimes I get all dolled up too. Well I was shaving my legs outside soaking up the suns rays,it was so nice. I might have soaked up too many rays.You get a nice close shave when you can see so well. Anyways I was back at work in the locker room where I can change and shower. When my coworker asked me if I had been wearing a bra. WHAT! Ya, you have tan lines on your back. Oh that must be from my fishing vest. It was awful nice camping last days off I said and I left it at that. I think he bought it. oh well I hope so I have to work with him every night. But just between us girls it was and still is so cool to have tan lines on my back and it is from my bra there is no dought about it. Does anyone else have cool tan lines like me? Hee! Hee! P.S. I took lots of pics on my little trips, and I will post some of them as soon as I can get them the right size

PamelaB
09-19-2005, 10:39 AM
Paula, I have never tanned with a bra before but have tried tanning with the bikini bottums. The tringle on your rear looks so sexy afterward.

Pamela

Maddie Knight
09-19-2005, 02:48 PM
I had a day out once wearing a top with lacy trim round the neck line, When I got changed I had the pattern in sun tan. Lucky a t-shirt covered it up, but it was a while before I went without a shirt.

Sharon
09-19-2005, 02:52 PM
I intentionally got myself a tan this year as a way to force myself out of my closet. Surprisingly, it worked. :)
Next year, back to my usually pasty self.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-7/1055033/000_0709crop.jpg

Kimberly
09-19-2005, 03:33 PM
I read the subject and cringed!

hehe... you poor dear. But I suppose it does bring you out of the closet. :p

Priscilla1018
09-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Yep.Out of the closet and into the frying pan.COOL :cool:

Trinity_cat
09-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Oh Paula. WHOOPS! lmao :D

As for your coworker accepting your excuse?..........NAH!
I'd keep my eye on the grafitti in the toilet haha

Good luck Paula. I think you'll need it.

paulaN
09-19-2005, 04:40 PM
sharon your tan looks great. you look great. thanks for the reply's everyone. It's a good thing that the locker room is not full, like on the day shift.

Katrina
09-19-2005, 04:51 PM
That's awesome! I soooo want to get some bikini top tan lines but I'm not so sure my GF would be cool with that. :( Wear those tan lines with pride!

Sedona
09-19-2005, 05:21 PM
That's awesome! I soooo want to get some bikini top tan lines but I'm not so sure my GF would be cool with that. :( Wear those tan lines with pride!

Try an air tan, or if you're more ITC (in the closet), there are some really good home tan products. I've done the home route before (thong tan lines are so sexy), and found the lines fade in about a week (much less than the sun variety). But, beware, it leaves a tell-tale smell for a day or two.

Cheers!

Tiffy
09-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Never had anything but a farmers tan. But I am really jealous. Lucky you :)

Kisses, April

Wendy me
09-19-2005, 06:41 PM
veary well taned but no tan lines at all....................

Olivia
09-19-2005, 10:14 PM
Hehe Wendy! you naughty girl!! I spent a lot of time laying out in the sun this summer. I have some land(48 acres is all) out in the country. My "low-tech" tanning salon was a couple towels laid out on the bank of a stock pond("tank" down here in Texas, ya'll). I wore only bikini or tanga panties and it was so cool to see that tan line get darker and darker. It was quite addictive and I never got tired of looking at my dark, smooth, legs, all lotioned up after taking a shower, yum yum!!! Since I'm back at work, the only time I'd have to lay out is on the weekends and they are just so damned busy it seems there is never time to tan! A big thumbs up for those tan lines- :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Olivia