PDA

View Full Version : I got busted by my sisters....

sexygirly86
01-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Hey all,

I have a little question for you all,
This morning I did something really stupid,
I thought that there was nobody awake and I walked ,dressed on heels (normal) a short skirt and a top.
From my room to the bathroom (across the hall). But There was somebody awake.
and that was my sister.. and she saw me.. So she did came up to me later today..
and aks me what it wass about.. (I did went out yesterday with friends) so what I have had done... and how I could be that I walked by dressed like that..

What should I do?? Now I didn't really denied it.. but didn't explain anything..
Has anyone had a similar experience.. and what did you do than ?

And maybe also an intresting fact,
she did busted me a couple off years back.. when I tried to get a bra out of her closet..
and already told.. That I just wanted to try it.. (But I don't know if she still knows that)

Lexi X
01-30-2011, 11:34 AM
You should talk to your sister about it. She might be pretty understanding and helpful. You, of course, know your sister better than I do so proceed with your own level of caution.

suzy1
01-30-2011, 11:34 AM
That’s it. You have been busted………….unless some of our very clever sisters here can think of something? I can’t.

Good luck, SUZY

Steph.TS
01-30-2011, 11:39 AM
it was all a dream, you weren't even awake at that point... lol sorry unless you want to say it was a social experiment or something like that you are busted, only you know your sisters so I cannot tell you how to proceed...

DonnaT
01-30-2011, 11:48 AM
Just tell her what's going on. She's older now, and not likely going to run and tell, or she'd have already done it.

She may want to help.

Christina Horton
01-30-2011, 11:49 AM
Ok Excuses aside, If you lie to her she would be mad. Just tell her about it. You goofed and she saw you... if you don't tell her you might have her thinking your something your not. Now unless you don't care what she thinks then tell her anything you want. If you don't want her to think your this or that , then I would sit her down and (SLOWLY) tell her about your (Hobby, Life stile, fetish,) or what ever it means to you. Truth is the most important thing when it comes to loved ones.
It's 100% up to you but THIS GIRL says to explain to her all. Good luck!

PretzelGirl
01-30-2011, 12:09 PM
Load of missing information. You went from "she asked me what's up" to "what should I tell her". So what reaction did you have and what did you tell her? You are most likely busted anyway, but your first reaction is what matters not what you say after asking the forum. So own up to it and see if you have an ally or not.

Karren H
01-30-2011, 12:18 PM
Only you can gage her receptivity but since she knows now.. See if you can get her to accept it and maybe help out!! That's what I'd do.

Jolene
01-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Well ... now that you have been busted there are not many options left. :)
May as well try to explain to her and let things fall as they may.

TxKimberly
01-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Doesn't seem to be much point in denying things, so like Karen says, you may as well come clean and hope that she might be reasonably accepting of it.

Shelly Preston
01-30-2011, 01:16 PM
If your sister remembers the incident and she might

I think talking to her and explaining is the truth only option

Stephanie47
01-30-2011, 01:20 PM
You did not indicate your age, but, hopefully your sister will become your confident. If I had an older sister when I was young, who helped me shop and explore my cross-dressing, I would have thought I died and went to heaven. Hopefully, they have the maturity to respect your level of privacy.

Maria in heels
01-30-2011, 02:32 PM
It's time that you talk with your sister. If she caught you previously, then now is as good a time as any to sit with he and tall her who you are....keeping my fingers crossed for you

WillowWriter
01-30-2011, 02:55 PM
I'd say the best thing to do is explain to your sisters. I bet they'll be understanding, seeing that you have a more feminine side. I wish I had sisters, then, having a house full of brother, but it'd be best to come out to them, because if you're busted again, it'll be even harder, but truly it's ultimately your decision. Best of luck.