PDA

View Full Version : First time out!

Torrey
01-30-2011, 09:47 PM
This weekend was a most memorable one. Let me begin by saying that a very close friend of more than 20 years (GG) was, prior to the weekend, the only person who knew about Torrey. She was very open & understanding when I brought it up, and so we got together at her home for a get together.

I drove two hours to her house with my girly suitcase in hand. Of course, I was running late, so I arrived in drab, although there were panties & hose on under my pants :o In any case, Friday night I did not get into femme mode until we got home quite late, and that was just to put on my sleep wear. Her roommates were all there while we chatted and I answered many questions.

Saturday was a different day altogether. After being up quite late the night before, everyone slept equally late, so I again dressed in drab for lunch even though we did have some dress up time at the house. We also stopped at a shop to buy me a new wig.

After lunch, we returned home where I promptly went full femme. I put on a new dress and heels. Then, wanting a cigar, went on her balcony with her roomie to relax & smoke my stogie. By the way, I love to smoke a cigar en femme. While sitting on the balcony talking, we noticed that a neighbor across the way kept checking us out. I could not resist giving my voyeur a bit of a leg show (discretely, of course-nothing crude). He watched for a good half hour. At one point, my new friend reached over and touched my breast (and we did hear a bit of a gasp from that window :battingeyelashes:

Later we went shopping for shoes at the roomie's job (a well know shoe store). I wore some cute jeans, a nice blue blouse, and some knee high boots with the jeans tucked in (oh, and my new wig) Everyone had helped me with the makeup, including mascara. I did find a really cool pair, and I think I handled the transaction smoothly. In fact, I got positive feedback from her co-workers.

With the roomie at work, my friend and her 15 year old daughter went to Wal Mart. HAH! What an experience. I had an admirer, and Asian man, following me around the store. I also got quite a few looks that we all agreed were positive.

Then it happened. We were leaving the makeup section, and I passed a black lady with her son. She smiled at me as I passed. She turned back to her cart once I was by her, and then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her head snap around and look at me again. The rest I got from my friend who was behind me. Apparently, she checked me out quite closely, made eye contact with K, then back to me. Finally, she looked at K with a questioning look that only could mean, "Is she, or isn't she??" K told me that I was walking very confidently, and had the boots mastered (as I should, they are my go-to shoes). We laughed about the lady and her reaction the rest of the night. She definitely couldn't be sure!

Even though I did not muster the courage to go to dinner en femme, mainly because I do not have the voice down pat, I found the entire weekend exhilarating. The only downside is that we forgot to take any pics!

I had a smile plastered across my face the entire drive home!!

Miranda09
01-30-2011, 10:22 PM
Now that is a memorable experience Torrey, made all the more so since you didn't go by yourself, but with someone special. Continued fun in the future. :)

NathalieX66
01-30-2011, 10:30 PM
Hi Torrey,
Sounds like a wonderful, and memorable experience. Hopefully you will find that it gets easier each time if you decide to keep doing it. The main thing is to enjoy yourself.
When I go out to malls & restaurants, etc... I usually want to remain anonymous, you know....just be another woman, that's my goal. But I do enjoy compliments & smiles when I get them.
Don't worry about the voice.

Torrey
01-30-2011, 10:56 PM
Nathalie,

Thanks, it was great. I wasn't looking for the attention I got, I promise LOL. As for the voice...found out I am a Southern Belle, Sugah!! Just not confident enough to let her out.

zenfirefly
01-30-2011, 11:32 PM
Hey Torrey, I really enjoyed reading about your first time out. Definitely inspiring:)

Misti
01-31-2011, 04:43 PM
Hey Torrey,
I just left a thank you card on your profile. Since that moment I dropped in here to see your posts.
Now, this one i love, absolutely love it. Congrats on the time out with your friend. Sounds like it was a blast.
I've been asked to do it a couple of times now, and I can't wait to get up the nerve to do it, too! lol
The trouble is that I can't really get any "free time" away to dress because of SO problems, to bad, that!
Keep having fun, as I know you will.
Hugs,
Misti