PDA

View Full Version : Great day!!!

jennigrace
01-31-2011, 11:39 AM
Last night I finally got my wife to listen to my story. She was actually accepting. Our talk was followed by a trip to KMart (panties, bras, pj's, skirts, t's, tops, sweats, sox). This morning full body shave and ordering breast forms, shoes, etc. What a great feeling to know she's ok with it!

Denise69
01-31-2011, 12:14 PM
Go slow, don't rush it....... But enjoy the freedom. Remember one of the best female traits is sensativity to others needs.

Marissa
01-31-2011, 12:23 PM
That is really great Jenni, so lucky and brave to open up to a wife and her accepting :)

Great advice from Denise, as it has happened too many times to others..

Hugs,
Marissa

kitchenette
01-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Wonderful. Just take it real slow. Your suddenly appearing with breasts and the whole look may be a shock, even if she is really feeling fine with everything, take it from me. I'm mostly accepting, but I vacillate too. Especially when I was first learning about what Cding really meant.

Tina B.
01-31-2011, 03:32 PM
My wife was accepting the first day I told her, and then I jumped off into the deep end, buying, dressing, talking about nothing else, until I scared the heck out of the poor woman. It took months to repair the damage. Never get so carried away that you forget just how new all of this is to her, and she will need time to catch up, even if she is OK with everything, it's still a lot to take in.
Tina B.

DonnaT
01-31-2011, 03:37 PM
That's great Jenni.

Don't get caught up on cloud 9 and forget about your wife's needs too.

sissystephanie
01-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Jenni, it is great that your wife is accepting. As others have said, don't get so caught up in being feminine that you forget that your wife did marry a man!! Always remember that her needs, regarding you, come first!! My marriage lasted almost 50 years because I never forgot that rule! It only ended because she had cancer!!

The best of luck to both of you!!

kimdl93
01-31-2011, 05:17 PM
congratulations. I think the most important thing now is to a) not let yourself get carried away by the pink fog, and b) keep your wife's needs first and foremost in your mind.

aggi123
01-31-2011, 05:32 PM
Go slow, don't rush it....... But enjoy the freedom. Remember one of the best female traits is sensativity to others needs.

If you're not more than just a crossdresser, don't make her think you might be more!

loserjaxxy
01-31-2011, 05:39 PM
Remember to tell your wife she is beautiful because sometimes they get jealous ;)

carhill2mn
01-31-2011, 06:27 PM
You are indeed fortunate. Now you will need to keep her happy also!

Angiemead12
01-31-2011, 06:46 PM
Its a give and take thing ok, remember that she fell in love with a man and not a CD. Even though she is accepting, try to break her in slowly as to not shock her. And always reinforce your love for her! Good luck and congratulations!

jennigrace
01-31-2011, 07:25 PM
I am very sensitive to her needs. She has terminal brain cancer and I am her primary caregiver. The reason we talked is because I am so stressed out. I told her that dressing has always been calming and relaxing for me (since I was about 7 and had an alcoholic stepfather who beat me up). At Christmas I asked my mom for yellow, pink and blue panties, I have no idea why. But from mthat point on it has always been a stress reducer, As I got older I started to dress all the way when I could. My wife told me if it helps with the stress to do whatever I need to do. She is still able to function. She sometimes makes dinner and some light household chores whe she feels up to it, Sometimes we go out to dinner or shoping or to get her nails and hair done (it has grown back). WE have a cleaning service and a meal service to help out. But she will always be my first concern.

t-girlxsophie
02-01-2011, 12:01 AM
My Wife is fully accepting of my dressing,always remember to take her feelings into consideration.Do that and you will both be fine

:hugs:Sophie

ThiHi
02-01-2011, 07:20 AM
Wonderful. And good luck to you both dear.