PDA

View Full Version : When was the first time you felt sexy while CDing?

Deanna B
01-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi girls

Had a great night on Friday. Friday is my usual pamper night with the Mrs.

I have been shaving for a while but wow it grows back fast so after getting fed up I got an epilator. Tried it once - OUCH!!! Looked for advice on hear and read about having a nice hot bath and soaking first so gave it a go. Lower legs and arms fine, upper legs OK, inner thighs OUCH, stomach - F***ING OUCH and then lots of cooling cream. Then we did our nails (nice dark red on my toes). Friday is the night my wife lets me dress up once the kids have gone bed (she's not too thrilled but OK with it). I had a blouse, black skirt with pleats (love pleats) and 4inch black opened toed shoes. I thought I looked good then made my skirt into a mini and for the first time ever in my life I felt sexy!!!!! The Mrs actually said that my legs looked good - wow that must have been hard for her - first ever positive comment about my CDing.

Hope to have more nights like this in the future.

When was the first time you felt sexy while CDing?

Love Deanna:love:

DonnaT
01-31-2011, 03:20 PM
Probably the first time I wore a baby doll nightie in my teens.

Karren H
01-31-2011, 03:24 PM
I'll let you know when and if that ever happens!! Sigh.... Emily Ann's right... I should have been a nun!

Kimberly Long
01-31-2011, 03:59 PM
Let think>>>>Oh I know "Every time I dress up"
Love Kimberly

minalost
01-31-2011, 04:21 PM
Let think>>>>Oh I know "Every time I dress up"
Love Kimberly

Darn! You beat me to it! Me too - every time!

erica12b
01-31-2011, 04:28 PM
sence i dress alone (no one can complement me) and if i cover all the mirrors , i feel sexy , but if i see the guy in the dress well - im that guy and then the guilts hit

TxKimberly
01-31-2011, 04:29 PM
Hey, beauty does often come at a price! LOL

People are probably tired of my troting out the same pic over and over for 15 years, but the first night I ever felt pretty or sexy was in Boston somewhere around 1996. Jamie Austin was still considering trying to go pro with her makeovers and a mutual friend arranged for me to get a makeover from her for free. When jamie was done, I just looked in the mirror in complete and total shock, thinking to myself "Oh my God, I look pretty!"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/txkimberly/495385879/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/txkimberly/495385883/

suzy1
01-31-2011, 04:39 PM
I can’t be expected to remember that far back!

RADER
01-31-2011, 04:47 PM
I'll let you know when and if that ever happens!! Sigh.... Emily Ann's right... I should have been a nun!

Well maybe you can join the Christan Brothers; Their like the Nun's but they are all male.
They wear a cassiot that looks like a dress. And they did once upon a time had a winery.
Christan Brothers Wine. Made all the sacramental wine for the Church. They sold the
Winery off many years ago, however I adore the Brandy. Yummmmmm. Rader

loserjaxxy
01-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Let me look towards the future really quick... Oh I know, this valentines day! I bought something really nice just for me! ^^

KrystalA
01-31-2011, 05:49 PM
Gee...I'm like Suzy...can't remember that far back

KellyCD
01-31-2011, 06:00 PM
I think the first time I felt for real "SEXY!" was in Reno while I was at the 1099 Club, I was dressed to the nines and this guy kept hitting on me. He wanted me BAD....so naturally I felt sexy.

sally silverfox
01-31-2011, 06:06 PM
Many years ago when first I dressed completely,lingerie ,skirt ,top ,makeup, wig etc.Looking at myself in the mirror I realized this was meant to be.

Frédérique
01-31-2011, 08:58 PM
When was the first time you felt sexy while CDing?

It hasn’t happened yet, and I’ve been doing this for years and years. Sexiness is not my goal, darling. I dress to suppress sexual thought, the antithesis of sexiness…:battingeyelashes:

docrobbysherry
01-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Yes! I did! And, almost EVERY TIME since!

AnnaCalliope
01-31-2011, 09:22 PM
The first time I felt truly sexy was also the first time I successfully passed. The room was poorly lit and he was kinda drunk. I had just arrived at a party with a couple friends and we were just stopping by on our way to the club. It does wonders for your confidence when a guy walks up and says, "Hey beautiful, can I get you a drink?" Of course, I became so flustered, I forgot my appearance and replied in total deep tenor male voice, "Just a beer would be a fine". He sobered up in a heartbeat and found the sudden need to be somewhere else. My friend who was with me thought it was hilarious.

Sometimes Steffi
01-31-2011, 09:25 PM
First time I did a makeover at Vanities of Houston

Chickhe
02-01-2011, 03:03 AM
Sexy can take differnt forms... but I have to say the first time I wore spandex biking outfit and low cut jersey I felt pretty darn sexy and it took a lot of courage to get out the door and then I felt even mory sexy when I got admirations from some of the other people around. At first it is a really really odd conflicting feeling... now, I'll take any positive renforcements I can get.

Vickie_CDTV
02-01-2011, 04:56 AM
It depends on how ones defines "sexy".

Alone, dressed and turned on... yes.
I find my reflection to be attractive; I strive to be the kind of woman that I am attracted to.
I have been told by others on occasion that I dress nicely and have good taste in clothes.

As for feeling like others would find me sexually attractive... to be honest, there hasn't been a day in my life, in either gender, I have considered that I would be sexually attractive to others. I don't even remember ever being told that I was sexually attractive in either gender.

Sally24
02-01-2011, 06:25 AM
I the first time I felt sexy AND pretty was during my second year of going out. I had just gotten a new wig, started taping my eyebrows up, and had gotten a really nice blue sequined dress. I got many compliments from the gurls because my look was so different from what I had been doing. And there was a guy at the bar with us that really liked me and the dress. I was on cloud nine that night. To top it off, I had just purchased my new digital camera so I have several really good pictures to remember that night by.

Funny thing was, I did my shaving, makeup, and dressing in the back of a minivan that night!

Marsha10
02-01-2011, 06:35 AM
nice pic

sherri
02-01-2011, 09:12 AM
The first time I slipped on a skirt over shaved legs.

t-girlxsophie
02-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Couple of times I felt,I don't know if It was sexy but definitely felt an all consuming femme feeling.the first time was when entered our Support groups Annual beauty contest and I won (yeah! unbelievable)felt on cloud nine,

The second time was three years ago when I was part of a Transgender fashion show,and the finale was Wedding Day,and I was one of the "brides" I wore a gorgeous £1,000 wedding gown and walked down the runway with my "groom" a Transman friend of mine(come to think of it,I never got it annulled LOL)It was the most unbelievable feeling and I even shed a tear,What made it even better was that my Wife was in the audience and I could see too that she was emotional too.:daydreaming:

:hugs:Sophie

BillieJoEllen
02-01-2011, 12:44 PM
Although being sexy isn't my goal I can remember a night about twelve years ago when sexiness just overwhelmed me. I spent an evening driving around Milwaukee and when I got home decided to watch a bit of TV. Fell asleep. When I awoke a bit later a Gloria Estefan song was playing on MTV. What a feeling I awoke to!. Felt super sexy and very feminine at that time. I was wearing very feminine Foundation garments, silky lingerie and a sequined black dress. I smelled great and my makeup was almost impeccable not to mention my wig was also next to perfectly styled that evening. I have not been able to dress like that since although I have worn the same clothes.

Stephanie47
02-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Sexy? I don't know. I think I felt the most feminine when I finally bought my first wig. It was a shoulder length brunette wig. Of course my face was youthful. After slipping into all the proper undergarments, a knee length jade green with black floral design dress, black strap on pumps, makeup, and then the WIG! Wow! I had gone into a doughnut shop on Halloween to test out the outfit and I got a genuine compliment from the sales clerk. That's when I first felt very feminine, and, maybe that's sexy. Frankly, as a cross-dresser I do not think young women at the mall walking around with their 'girls' hanging out of their tops and ass checks showing are sexy. Now, a young woman in heels, hosiery and a pretty dress that swooshes from side to side as she walks- well, that still gets my juices flowing. That's sexy!

Ash Leland
02-01-2011, 06:56 PM
When I made off with my mom's bra at the age of seven (I think I was seven...) and photographed myself with this clunky, mid-eighties camera my dad had given me. My parents didn't say anything when I asked them to develop the film. At the time it didn't occur to me that I was doing something they might be concerned about. Then the picture came out really blurry becacuse I somehow did it wrong :P Anyway, mom caught me soon enough and I learned that it was something they were concerned about. It all began with bras...in fact, the first time I remember having any sexual sensation at all was while fantasizing about having breasts, probably around age four or so? Maybe five?

Melinda Lou
02-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Hard to say exactly, but in all the years of wearing panties off and on, from boyhood to adulthood, although I did look at myself in the mirror, I never felt quite the same way as I did when donning a cute, lacy bra that more or less fit and saw my "cleavage" lifted, shaped and "presented" in the way a bra does...although panties are an intimate garment, a bra is a more feminine and womanly one, and seeing one on me floored me, even if I couldn't exactly pass. I suspect I felt much the same way a young girl feels on trying on her first bra, overwhelmed by feelings of femininity with which I was a little unfamiliar.

TxKimberly
02-01-2011, 08:03 PM
It hasn’t happened yet, and I’ve been doing this for years and years. Sexiness is not my goal, darling. I dress to suppress sexual thought, the antithesis of sexiness…:battingeyelashes:

It's OK Frédérique, I really DO think that smart is sexy! lol

AmberM
02-02-2011, 01:59 AM
At the age of 13 when I first put on my mom's bra and panty set and her little black dress. I had to admire myself in the mirror.

Dawna Ellen Bays
02-02-2011, 06:47 AM
The only time I've ever felt "sexy" is when other members here have told me so...

Jess1982
02-13-2011, 02:01 PM
When I put on my sisters one piece backless bathing suit as a kid. don't even remember how old I was but definitely pre-teen.

Christina89
02-13-2011, 02:04 PM
when i first started dressing when i was 12 years old. i tried on a pair of panties and bra of my mothers then found a skirt and a nice dress shirt and that is when i felt sexy.

Breannah
02-13-2011, 07:01 PM
Iv never felt sexy untill now as no matter how revealing dress or mini skirt i wear, when i look in the mirror i do just see an 18 year old lad in a dress. But a couple of weeks back i plucked up the courage to tell a close female freind who is now very supportive. Made myself up with full make up and a nice revealing outfit with 5" heels for her and went on cam. The first thing she said was how amazed she was at how sexy and feminine my legs were in tights and how well i walked in heels. needless to say that was arguably the best feeling iv ever had. I now have come to apreciate that i am lucky to have very nice legs and can't get enouth of them in the mirror in a pair of tights/stockings and some beautiful heels and a skirt <3

Barbara Dugan
02-13-2011, 07:25 PM
The first time I went completely naked just wearing my heels on my hotel room...the feel of the air caressing my freshly shaved body its something I will always remember

SFRobin
02-13-2011, 07:57 PM
Hard to say exactly, but in all the years of wearing panties off and on, from boyhood to adulthood, although I did look at myself in the mirror, I never felt quite the same way as I did when donning a cute, lacy bra that more or less fit and saw my "cleavage" lifted, shaped and "presented" in the way a bra does...although panties are an intimate garment, a bra is a more feminine and womanly one, and seeing one on me floored me, even if I couldn't exactly pass. I suspect I felt much the same way a young girl feels on trying on her first bra, overwhelmed by feelings of femininity with which I was a little unfamiliar.

Well put; this was my experience too.

MsJanessa
02-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Gee...I'm like Suzy...can't remember that far back

It was a long long time ago---I think I was 11

Billie Jean
02-13-2011, 11:22 PM
The other night at the club when a pretty girl who said she liked girls told me I looked fantastic :o. She kept rubbing my arm and hugging me. She liked the way my outfit matched. Billie Jean

Annaliese2010
02-14-2011, 01:06 AM
Um...I feel sexy ALL the time *giggles*

juligirl1984
02-14-2011, 01:26 AM
when I showed my sister a picture of me. She said "its crazy, but you actually look good!" after that I kinda feel a bit better about my looks.

phantomguy
02-14-2011, 01:38 AM
probably the first time i slipped on a pair of thigh high stockings, mmm... i can still remember the feeling of rolling them up my legs and adjusting the lace tops on my thighs. the feeling of being in stockings along with my panties and bra just sent me into a whole other world :o