PDA

View Full Version : Nothing Heady Here

happy2cd
01-31-2011, 04:30 PM
Folks, I wanted to relay a little story about this morning.

Last week after a Dr. visit my wife and I went to a thrift store to buy some clothes for our kids since all of the winter clothes were on a huge clearance. We started with a shop for my son and then looked at clothes for my daughter.

My daughter and I have similar tastes since she wants to wear clothes that are "rock star stylish" and my wife tends to be conservative with regards to clothes. I found some things I knew my wife and daughter would like and then found some things for the 1st grade fashionista: faux suede and leopard skin coat stayed on the rack though I may go back for it later.

I am not wanting my daughter to dress ****ty so my wife and I discussed a skirt sweater set that had a clingy camisole underneath. Neither my wife or I liked the camisole for a first grader but volunteered that a white shirt could be worn underneath the sweater and leggings under the short skirt.

Well my daughter wanted to wear that outfit this morning and after getting dressed with Mom came down to show me her outfit. I was surprised to see that she was wearing only the camisole, but then noticed that she was carrying a white shirt. I asked her if she was going to wear the shirt and she said that she was going to put it on over the camisole after I saw her as she was. I told her that she could put the camisole on over her white shirt if she really wanted to, to which she replied that she wanted to keep the camisole under the shirt because she liked the way it felt next to her skin.

So my daughter is a chip off the old block

sissystephanie
01-31-2011, 04:45 PM
Yes, she is! A camisole belongs next to the skin, whether on an actual female or a CD man!!

JulieC
01-31-2011, 04:49 PM
cute :)