PDA

View Full Version : Denim dresses....

heathr1
09-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Anyone ever worn a denim dress?

I'm looking for one myself on ebay now and really love denim.

Katie Ashe
09-19-2005, 01:59 PM
Nope, but would love to get a strapless one, dark blue, knee length :drool:

Emily15
09-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Hi Haethr, yep i have worn a denim dress! it goes back to the eighties when i used to work with a girl called Marlene she often came to work in her denim dress but would sometimes change her clothes by midday leaving her dress and other items strewn around the place for days on end, luckily i could choose to stay late and it would be on these occasions i would dress up in her clothes including her gorgeous denim dresses high heels etc we were about the same size so they fitted perfectly well!! to this day i dont think she knows, but somehow i think she had her susspisions! i recently bought a cute little denim mini skirt with a belt & a huge buckle! also a longish skirt with frills all around it, so you are not alone in your love for denim. :) Emily

KatieZ
09-19-2005, 06:17 PM
I just bought one last week. It is short sleeved, has a fairly large collar, empire waist and comes down to just above my knees. I love it.

cindybarnes
09-19-2005, 06:56 PM
I have 1 denim dress that my wife found for me on sale.Its made with strech denim and buttons 3/4 down the font. Sort of tight so no pics till I thin down or run out of outfits for new shots :)

I do love denim skirts , got 3 last month at Goodwill . It seems they look ok with so many types of tops or blouses too.

Cindy

Billie Jean
09-19-2005, 09:44 PM
I am wearing one right now. It comes down to my mid calf. It is very comfortable. I also have one just above the knee and a mini. I love denim for my casual look.

Imogen_Mann
09-20-2005, 05:36 AM
I bought one on eBay... and it's got lost in the post !!! :(

Grrrr... and it was gorgeous too, even my size ! WHY GOD ? WHY do postal services loose MY DRESSES ???

XX

Jayme

Jonien
09-20-2005, 11:31 AM
wareing one right now

it has a mouded bra cups with twin straps and flear from under the bust down to knee lenth decorated with perl beeds diomonds safirers and embroydery

black leotards
09-25-2005, 08:44 PM
I have two denim shirtdresses. One was from Eddie Bauer. I forget where I bought the other one. I also have a very neat denim miniskirt from Old Navy! I love them all, but especially the longer, long sleeved dress from Eddie Bauer. It's stretch demin.

ladyfydiana
09-25-2005, 09:45 PM
I have 1 denim dress that my wife found for me on sale.Its made with strech denim and buttons 3/4 down the font. Sort of tight so no pics till I thin down or run out of outfits for new shots :)

I do love denim skirts , got 3 last month at Goodwill . It seems they look ok with so many types of tops or blouses too.

CindyCindy,after not wearing a denim skirt in a long time I bought myself five.I love them myself, I have three mini's and two longer skirts. :)

HaleyPink2000
11-06-2005, 07:27 PM
I see that Roamans this month has in Pree season spring preview. Several Denim skirts. Was wondering also about them. I never have bought a denim dress or skirt before, but these look nice.

Haley:)

rachel_jean
11-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Yep and love it too.

Got minef last year on eBay?

It's knee length, 3/4 length sleeves and the top portion zippers up.

I just need a better top to go with it. For now I just was one of my
turtleneck sweaters beneath it, doesn't look too bad though.

Rachel Jean

breanna1954
11-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Yes I used to have a denim dress but sad to say bleach splattered on it when I was doing the wash and ruined it. I do have a denim skirt with matching embordered vest that I wear quiet often.

Adrianne
11-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Anyone ever worn a denim dress?

I'm looking for one myself on ebay now and really love denim.

I am wearing a denim dress now, i got 2 denim dresses and 2 denim skirts.
I love denim.