PDA

View Full Version : A new Penthose? Hmmm

5150 Girl
02-01-2011, 02:58 AM
I'm not sure, but I think my SO added a new Penthouse to her colection. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I get a scence of,, well, I don't know how to discribe it, maybe validation, maybe security, or some satisfaction, or maybe even some mix of all 3,,, that this side of my is happily acepted in her eyes.
On the ohter hand, I also have this feeling of inatiquacy, like, how can compete with airbrushed 20-somthings, with real hooties(not forms)
I guess I'm gonna have io step up my game

Kim_Bitzflick
02-01-2011, 12:03 PM
I'm not sure, but I think my SO added a new Penthouse to her colection. I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I get a scence of,, well, I don't know how to discribe it, maybe validation, maybe security, or some satisfaction, or maybe even some mix of all 3,,, that this side of my is happily acepted in her eyes.
On the ohter hand, I also have this feeling of inatiquacy, like, how can compete with airbrushed 20-somthings, with real hooties(not forms)

Is your SO bi or does she just like looking at the girls? Either way you better start growing hooties!

kimdl93
02-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Just remember, it doesn't matter where your SO get's her appetite, so long as she does her cookin' at home!

DonnaT
02-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Does she buy it for the pictures, or for the stories?

Penthouse Variations offers better stories, but there are even better stories online for free, rather than spending money on a magazine.

EllieOPKS
02-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Donna, honestly - show me anybody in the world that buys a playboy or penthouse for the reading and I'll show you somebody that's not telling the truth. LOL!

KrystalA
02-02-2011, 07:50 AM
I totally agree with kimdl ... and my SO feels the same way about me ... look all you want, but don't touch.

Alisa
02-02-2011, 07:54 AM
Just remember, it doesn't matter where your SO get's her appetite, so long as she does her cookin' at home!

Agree!

prw230
02-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Donna, honestly - show me anybody in the world that buys a playboy or penthouse for the reading and I'll show you somebody that's not telling the truth. LOL!

I once saw a Penthouse with a cover story/interview that I really wanted to read. I figured the pictures would be good to, I hadn't seen a Penthouse in many years, but I really wanted it mainly for the interview. I went ahead and picked it up to buy it.
When I saw the cover price, it flew back on the rack! Neither the interview, nor the pictures were worth that kind of money!

So, I guess you are right in my case, I still have never bought one for the articles.

docrobbysherry
02-02-2011, 12:17 PM
Crap! I thot u were writing about a new type of STOCKING!:sad:

Get yourself a Femskin suit, Girl! Like MINE! Once u have your OWN hooties, u AND your GF will be fighting over who gets to play with them FIRST!:heehee:

MsJanessa
02-02-2011, 09:43 PM
the stories in Penthouse Variations can be a definite turn on

t-girlxsophie
02-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Remember most these "hotties" use their brains for sitting on,Your SO loves you for whats between your ears too.And anyone who buys Penthouse,always uses the "I only read it for the articles" excuse LOL

:hugs:Sophie

Amy Lynn3
02-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Maybe she is like me....I only go to HOOTERS because of the food.