PDA

View Full Version : The cold weather makes it easy to underdress for work..

DanyaKay
02-01-2011, 01:32 PM
for those of us who are still inside the closet. I was able to get into an all in one and hose under the jacket and sweater. As long as I don't have a heart attack today it will all be good.

kimdl93
02-01-2011, 01:34 PM
I always enjoy cooler weather - not just for under dressing, but because tights and pantyhose are just too warm for summers in Houston!

Stephanie47
02-01-2011, 01:56 PM
Yep, panties, pantyhose, lacy camisole top with a bra, dark shirt and sweat shirt. I keep to local streets where the impact during a car crash would be less than doing sixty on the freeway.

Karren H
02-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Not unless they loose heat in my office... I wear the same corset, bra, panties, thigh highs and camisole every day... All year round.... Ok not the same, I do wash them from time to time.

Cynthia Anne
02-01-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't need cold weather to under dress,for I wear panties, bra and nylons all the time, so those items are just getting dressed to me! Under dressing for me is when I put on some perfume, lipstick, earrings and grab my purse and go shopping in guy mode!

MrKunk
02-01-2011, 05:41 PM
tights, bikini bottoms (when I have them), also panties (when I have them)

Joan Lea
02-02-2011, 08:50 AM
I under dress in the cold weather. Normally I don't do physical jobs when dressed. But in the winter when I underdress, I get a rush with a bra and stacking wood. The movement of the bra on my chest is wonderfull.
I found that a beautiful rose bra I own is not very good for working. Most of the pretty bras, I own, tend to require constant maintenance. Straps falling down and cups moving. I love doing the shifting and lifting but I cannot image a gg enjoying this as much as I do. A very plain white cotton bra works best.

What type of bra and panties do you think girls or CD wear when doing manual labor wear?

divamissz
02-02-2011, 09:06 AM
I usually don't underdress but with temperatures in the teens I've been wearing tights under my jeans when I go out.

Charise52
02-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Tights are good and warm... i find that full nylon briefs and nylon camis are much warmer than what I used to wear...

laurajade
02-02-2011, 04:36 PM
I do on occasion wear tights or pantyhose under my work clothes from time to time, but sometimes find them to be a distracting influence. So unless I need to wear them for warmth, I usually reserve them for my Laura time.

Actually, I think that if most men would free their minds from their masculine conditioning, they would find tights and pantyhose quite a suitable and more comfortable alternative to long underwear, "long johns", whatever you want to call them.

KandisTX
02-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Since I work in the outside area, although I do have the small security building I can occasionally get in when I'm not busy, it was very easy to underdress today. Normally I am always wearing panties and pantyhose. TODAY however, I was also wearing a body briefer, and long leg panty girdle (capri cut) and my cuddle duds long sleeve top under my uniform and winter bomber jacket. :) So Comfy all day long. :)

kaitlin
02-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Being able to underdress more is the only thing I like about winter! I always wear panties (don't own mens underware) and I always have my toenails polished! But when it cold I add a bra, small forms (covered by the jacket) and pantyhose or tights!

Miss Lisa
02-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Im with you Kaitlin, no male underwear in my drawers either and winter is the only time I can leave the house wearing a bra and not worrying. I wish it was winter all year round. Besides I hate the heat.....

Billie Jean
02-03-2011, 11:39 PM
I've always worn panyhose in the winter, they block the wind better than long johns. I wear them under everything. Billie Jean post number 400:heehee:

katesometimes
02-03-2011, 11:54 PM
I like to wear panties, suspender belt and stockings from time to time. I've never worn a bra under my clothes since I tend to go large there, but I did wear my corset a couple times. I just love the feeling of wearing it tied up nice and tight!

Dfuzzy
02-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Sometimes got on a nice pair of tights underneath my jeans. Feels so good, and warm in this weather