PDA

View Full Version : Stacy's day out

stacy3
09-19-2005, 02:57 PM
I had been planning a day out as me for weeks. Last week I did it and it was great.

The opportunity came when I was to be away on business on Wednesday evening. First thing I did was pack my bag with my undies, makeup and a couple of dresses. After walking round the wig shop (a well known tranny shop) 47 times I finally plucked up the courage to go in and say "I'd like to buy a wig". I bought a brown shoulder length wig - the saleslady was nice and helpful.

I then got on a train to my overnight destination. Thankfully they don't search your luggage. I slipped into the loo and put a thong and pair of tights under my drab clothes to make me feel a little more girly.

When I got to the hotel I checked in tried on a dress and the new wig before going out shopping (in drab again). At the shops I took my time and checked everything out. Loads of women looking round but no funny looks. At a large supermarket that does a range of clothes I made my purchases. A black gypsy skirt with blue embroidery, a blue long sleeve womens t shirt, a pair of leather high heel black boots (for £30), firm control tights, new lipstick, nail polish (and remover). The checkout girl was pleasant and we had a chat (not about the clothes) although I'm sure she knew they were for me.

When I got to the hotel room I had a shower, slowly did my full make up and dressed in my new outfit. I put on my crowning glory brown wig and couldn't believe how much I looked like a girl (like my wife in fact).

Then after practising my walking in the window (dark so it acted as a mirror) I was ready to go out. Apart from being nervous as hell. Eventually I plucked up the courage and walked out through reception in full view of loads of people with no one batting an eyelid. I looked like a woman.

I walked around the town centre window shopping like all the other girls for about 45 mins. I walked past tonnes of people and no-one knew. :D When I went back into the hotel facing the receptionists I had to steel myself as they were all looking at me (I was the only one there). They did not bat an eyelid. I completely passed.

It was the most wonderful experience of my life. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks to all the girls in here for giving me the courage to just be me, Stacy, a girl!

Hugs

Stacy :D :D

nylonstoo
09-19-2005, 03:05 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!

Now you will all have to show us what you looked like!!!

Well done.

Kimberly
09-19-2005, 03:15 PM
Well done!!! :D

You sound absolutely thrilled!

Emily Ann Brown
09-19-2005, 04:06 PM
WAY TO GO SIS !!!!!!!!

Emily Ann

Priscilla1018
09-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Way cool Sister.

paulaN
09-19-2005, 04:50 PM
I love to here stories like that way to go hun.

Baby Girl
09-19-2005, 05:42 PM
It sounds like you had a lot of fun. You must have looked beautiful. That's really awesome.

love,
Baby Girl

Wendy me
09-19-2005, 05:54 PM
cool sounds way cool ....

Rachel Morley
09-19-2005, 08:54 PM
That's a terrific story Stacy! I know how it is girl, it seems almost impossible to me that people apparently can't tell that I am a guy underneath the clothes and make up.

It's a very liberating experience to be around lots of people with not a single one looking at you any more than they look at any other. :D

racquel
09-19-2005, 09:23 PM
Exellent story Stacy,thanks for sharing.Hope it is the first of many. ;)

Holly
09-19-2005, 11:44 PM
Yea, Stacy! :cheer:

Franki Kate
09-20-2005, 08:02 AM
Well done, Stacy. I am sure your next out is not far away. :)

uknowhoo
09-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Dear Stacy,

What an exhilarating evening! Thanks for sharing your story with us.

It was coming to this forum and sharing in this community which gave me the confidence to go out dressed for the first time myself, not too long ago. Now you, in turn, are providing a can-do-it example for yet others here. What a blessing this site has been to so many of us.

I hope and expect to hear of more such adventures.

All the best.

Hugs,

Tammi

BethCD
09-20-2005, 11:44 AM
I'm glad all went well for you. It is an exhilirating feeling isn't it? :D

Beth