PDA

View Full Version : Feeling "Girly"

KrystalA
02-04-2011, 08:34 AM
My SO will be here in a couple of hours, and yesterday as she was leaving for home, she suggested that today she'd like to see me in all satin, knowing that I'm partial to the feel of satin. So I'm dressed in satin pants, satin blouse, and satin undies (as always).
Anyway, there is just something about satin that makes me feel more "girly". I don't consider that to be a fetish, I just love the way satin feels against my skin. Anyone else feel the same way? Just wondering if I'm somewhat normal in the CD department. :battingeyelashes:

Tina B.
02-04-2011, 09:28 AM
There was another thread about satin not long ago, it seems there is a lot of satin lovers here!
Tina B.

Cynthia Anne
02-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Satin feels so nice! I say if you feel nice, it makes your attitude and day nicer!

Rianna Humble
02-04-2011, 10:32 AM
I definitely do not have a satin fetish, I just love the feel of my satin blouses, cams and nighties

Karren H
02-04-2011, 11:01 AM
Satin doesn't do anything for me.... Over and above what any others feminine fabric does...

NathalieX66
02-04-2011, 04:49 PM
I prefer to do what women like to do. I empathize with their intuition.

If you really want to feel girly, take the male sexuality out of it.

Deanna B
02-04-2011, 04:55 PM
hi . yes i love satin i got 2 nighties 5 slips and a few knickers . it is great your SO like you in satin and likesto see you in satin. love deanna

Alice B
02-04-2011, 07:36 PM
I love the feel and texture of satin, but it is hard to find tops that fit and the cost is much higher.

Kaz
02-04-2011, 07:42 PM
Satin is a great fabric but very impractical in today's world unless you are very well off - creasing, cleaning, etc...

My wife will only buy things that she doesn't have to iron, will wash at low temperatures, and are easy to mix and match...

Now how girly is that?

I do not have the luxury of being able to hang my clothes in open space unless I am staying away... this has changed my attitude to the fabrics I wear.

Satin is fabulous... silk is better!

TGMarla
02-04-2011, 07:54 PM
Satin is one of many fabric options that contribute to me feeling "girly".

But it's a real good one! Something I've always wanted to experience is getting to wear a ridiculously lacy satin wedding dress. And satin makes for fine sleepwear, too. Don't get me started on the luxury of satin slips and underwear, either! :battingeyelashes:

satinheels72
02-05-2011, 07:49 AM
Nothing better than satin panties with a satin slip.

BillieJoEllen
02-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Satin or nylon tricot. Luv'em both. Your wife is accepting? Lucky, lucky, lucky....