PDA

View Full Version : Where will you be in a couple of years?

Rhonda Jean
02-04-2011, 10:44 AM
Gender presentation speaking.

I wonder what we're going to look like in a couple of years. Some are still trying to work up the nerve to shave their legs or get their ears pierced or go out for the first time. For me, just when I think there's nothing else to do, I find a new thing.

This doesn't seem to be a part of us that remains on a plateau for long. Karren pumps her boobs and is now into corsets. Lori and Alana are pumping their boobs. I'm pumping my boobs. Kathi is practically a full time chick. Kim is thinking she's nearing the end (uh huh, sure.). Still others are essentially living quite succesfully as women.

As for me, chances are my daily look will become less fem rather than more (job considerations). I'll certainly get an eye lift within the next year or so, but that's not strictly for my fem looks. If the boob pump works I'll have to figure out how to deal with that. I have no idea what I could do that would put me a little closer to the girl end of the spectrum. It seems I'm constantly looking for the new kick, but right now I can't imagine what it'll be. I may repeat things I've previously done and cycled through, but as far a really new things, I just don't know.

Karren H
02-04-2011, 10:56 AM
Hopefully I'll have bigger boobs and a thin waist! Lol.

Kelly DeWinter
02-04-2011, 11:04 AM

Oh Waiter ! I'll have what she's having . :)

tanyalynn51
02-04-2011, 11:09 AM

Ill take it too- I want to get in line before it gets too long :laughing:

ninapuella
02-04-2011, 11:10 AM
I will propably buy breastforms.

kimdl93
02-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Interesting thought. I have a lot farther to go than anyone you've mentioned, still being largely homebound! The nearest thing on my horizon is a corset...and hopefully another 20 pound weight loss. If I'm successful with that, maybe I'll find the courage for that first full enfemm public outing.

and a little touch up around the eyes would be nice. I just don't want to end up looking like Kenny Rogers!

t-girlxsophie
02-04-2011, 11:16 AM
In a cpl of years ill be thinner,less baggy eyed,both which are for femme and non femme reasons and hopefully i wont have deteriorated too much as I hurtle towards 50 (aarrrggghhh!)

We have been on the local Council Housing lists,it seems forever so hopefully we will be settled in a new home,now what Impact that will have on my everyday girlie life,remains to be seen,I hope I can be more open around and about.Interesting times ahead for sure

Karren H
02-04-2011, 11:39 AM

Yeah!! Get the 6 Corse...tte meal!! :)

My wife is still hinting that I get a mini-face lift and hair replacement and a little liposuction around the middle is not out of the question...

ReneeT
02-04-2011, 11:40 AM
Hmmmmm......

If you asked that question2 yrs ago, i was a closeted CDer in the midst of a purge

Fast forwrd 2 yrrs, andi am comfortable in my identification as TS, have been in therapy for 6 months, have completed about 50 hours of electrolysis, and have been on hrt for 3 wks.

I am poorer as a result financially but much richer personally

Debra Russell
02-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Hard to say. I went from 0 to 60 in 1yr I know I would like more femm time, as time is getting along ( I am 65 ) and have aquired more clothes than I can justify or wear -- last night my wife asked if I wanted a really pretty sweater we saw but I I just diden't want to hang it in the closet -- she is more accepting and dosen't mind me going out dresses, just not with her and that's ok but all things considered thats the goal--just more time !!!

RADER
02-04-2011, 11:57 AM

Can you make that to GO??? :D Rader

Stephanie47
02-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Hopefully I won't be dead. But, really, my wife will be retired and I will not be able to dress privately for seven hours a day. Hopefully, she'll be more accepting or take long trips. Hm, maybe just not being dead will be a goal.

Traci
02-04-2011, 12:22 PM
That is a great question...because as I look back at the path I have blazed there are several surprises. Up until 2003 I had only ever been out late at night when nobody could really see me and to only very safe/accepting places. Then I attended my first event and actually went out during the day! I was really nervous but slowly got more relaxed. In 2007 I meet a bunch of friends in Chicago and we just did our own thing in and around downtown...nothing organized...just girl fun. On the way back home I took another leap and flew home. I now feel pretty comfortable going anywhere as Traci. I have even joined a Unitarian Universalist chuch as Traci. If you would have told me just 10 years ago that I would ever go out of the house I would have been shocked....

So where to next? Who knows but isn't that part of the fun??

Christie ann
02-04-2011, 12:38 PM
With my wife retired...not doing nearly as much as I do now.

Pythos
02-04-2011, 12:40 PM
I will have a big beer gut, huge arms and body, massive beard, and ride a Harley. Skull cap and all :) I will be the quintesential Harley Rider.

LOL.

Jenny Doolittle
02-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Great thread Rhonda,

That very question is what my wife asks me. The answer, I cant really say, I just know I am enjoying the trip. I don't think I will ever go thought SRS, I enjoy both sides of my personality, but looking back a few years I never would have guessed I would be where I am now either. I do know that my alter-ego seems to be taking over. Jenny is to the point of wanting others to know who she is, not fearful of being recognized as being different.

My only regret is that my wife is not as open and unafraid as Jenny to turn the next corner.

It's just not fair that we get bravest at being ourselves as we grow older..... I would have been a hottie at 18! giggles

Jenny Doolittle
02-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Hey Traci, we sound a lot alike.

Lorileah
02-04-2011, 01:07 PM
In two years I will be on the front porch yelling at the neighbor kids to quit eating the gum drops off my house.

I don't see too much changing unless for some reason the economy doesn't pick up, then I will be at home all the time. Since I don't associate with the drag people here, my socialization will be pretty much the same (maybe more with Michelle's group) and still trying to draw my eye brows better

robyn1114
02-04-2011, 01:17 PM
hopefully in 2 years I'll be retired from my completely non-accepting job, and I can come out of the closet

SuzanneBender
02-04-2011, 01:29 PM
Hmmmm where will I be in two years? Key West would be nice or maybe a little château on the Med....

Who really knows what life has in store for me? Its become less and less about looks to me and more and more about just being. Maybe thats because the wrinkles are starting to show. I can gurantee I will still be transgender.....

AnnaCalliope
02-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Hopefully living in Portland with a decent paying job with benefits and at least 6 months into HRT.

LitaKelley
02-04-2011, 02:06 PM
Don't know where I actually will be, but I know if I was rich, I'd be fully transitioned to a female body and appearance

Joyously 27
02-04-2011, 02:33 PM
Wow! What and where does one buy a Boob pump? I have never heard of it. I tried another pump Years ago in Rio.

Kate Simmons
02-04-2011, 02:59 PM
I'll be a more rounded happily married man who presents as a man hopefully.:)

Rianna Humble
02-04-2011, 03:09 PM
With the way I'm feeling right now and the snails pace at which I can get my appointments at Charing Cross, I might just be waiting for the 2nd one in 2 years time (unless the govt takes them off the NHS).

Where I would like to be is far enough into my transition to become active in politics again and help my (happily married) GG friend set up a local women's rights organisation.

Rhonda Jean
02-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Wow! What and where does one buy a Boob pump? I have never heard of it. I tried another pump Years ago in Rio.

Google "Noogleberry".

Lucy_Bella
02-04-2011, 03:58 PM
Where I hope to be is more like it,

I will be with a understanding GG who has taken the time to know what life is like for a Cder. One who doesn't think I am Gay or has concerns of my sexuality because I like to dress. One who is secure enough in her own sexuality and doesn't ponder to my desires and focuses more on life and the direction we should go together not stuck in reverse or at an idle..One that see's I am the person I am dressed or normal with little differance rather than appearance ..

I know good luck ..

JamieTG
02-04-2011, 04:08 PM
I keep on presenting more and more of my femininity in my daily life, including work. I'm adding bits of makeup and growing my hair out so in a few years I hope to present a much more androgonous look.

sissystephanie
02-04-2011, 04:41 PM
In 2 years I may be living in the Seattle area if my children have their way. Of course I will still dressing enfemme, assuming that I am still physically capable of getting dressed! At my age, that is not a given!! Oh yes, I would like to have lost about 3 inches off my waist!!

eluuzion
02-04-2011, 09:57 PM

http://www.harborfreight.com/brake-bleeder-and-vacuum-pump-kit-92474.html

Nancie64
02-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Two years sounds like a long time until you think back 2 years. I don't want to think two years ahead, that 65 mark came right up on me. I feel good but the trouble is I like to dress a lot younger. I' love the skirts short, the jeans tight, and heels rather than flats. Maybe if we all work together, we can slow time down. Enjoy it, do it, and look your best.

Schatten Lupus
02-04-2011, 11:32 PM
I will be on HRT and going through electro in two years. And I am very excited to be saying that.

Michelle.M
02-04-2011, 11:35 PM
Where will I be? God only knows. I expect to be out of my current job, living back in Texas, full time Transwoman in pursuit of my transition.

Where do I hope to be? Same place, but hopefully with a decent job, supportive friends and a wonderful special someone who loves me for me.

MsJanessa
02-04-2011, 11:39 PM
getting older really sucks but it certainly beats the alternative

NathalieX66
02-05-2011, 12:08 AM
Hopefully somepace warm....like showing of my artwork in a gallery in Key West, while dressed in a slinky sundress.

Miranda09
02-05-2011, 12:15 AM
Have no idea where I'll be in 2 years. In fact, 2 years ago, when I started this journey I had no idea I would have come along as far as I have. Still want to get my ears pierced, maybe refine my style and expand the wardrobe, but beyond that, just take it one day at a time and hope it'll be less confusing then! :)

Tanya C
02-05-2011, 03:44 AM
I don't anticipate any big changes in my gender expression in the near future. Hopefully, I will continue to make improvements in my overall presentation with respect to style and makeup. Also, I'm striving to become a little more ladylike in my attitudes and demeanor.
But I doubt there will be any major progressions.

Annaliese2010
02-05-2011, 04:11 AM
Where will you be in a couple of years? Stinking rich & happy as a lark or dead trying...

Michaella
02-05-2011, 01:57 PM
I suspect, due to circumstances, I will be dressing less often, not going out at all, and feeling very very frustrated and sad.

Michaella

brassieres
02-05-2011, 02:04 PM
I will either be Crossdressing more or be in the same place as I am now.

jennifer24
02-05-2011, 02:54 PM
Well I try to set goals for myself, lets see just recently I joined my 1st support group and attended a meeting, now in looking into the steps for transitioning, while trying to get rid of my g/f who does not approve & tries to run my life.
So in 2 years I should be rid of her, on HRT, living most of my days as jenn and happy!!!!

linnea
02-05-2011, 03:25 PM

Right. for me bigger boobs, thinner waist, more time fully femme (as in 24/7)--that's all!

Eryn
02-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Google "Noogleberry".

Y'know, I'd have problems dealing with a company that has the word "discreet" misspelled on their webpage banner. How much discretion will they show when they can't even spell the word? Even the British spell it with an "i."

As far as the two years in the future prediction, I wish I had a crystal ball. I feel that I'm headed in the right direction (away from hiding) but who knows where I'll actually be. At 5'14" I doubt that I'll be strolling along in public en femme, but I'm sure that a "happy medium" situation will present itself. In the meantime, I intend to enjoy myself as much as possible.

Eryn

Charise52
02-05-2011, 04:51 PM
In two years I expect to be the same as now... if I get into a new relationship, I may have to hide the skirts and dresses for a while, yet the jeans and tops and shorts and tops and the camis and panties and earrings will stay no matter what... I do want bigger boobs...

5150 Girl
02-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Hopfully I'll have had all facial hair removed and a set of inplants at the very least

DaniPat
02-05-2011, 05:47 PM
2 years.....ah....um....math is so hard for us girls...teehee......so that should be.., what, 2013, yes:heehee:. In that case 2 years from now I hope to be over my ex wife and in a relationship. Even though the divorce was not a battle, bitter, nor hateful, I did and still do love her. Even though she has been dating for a few weeks, just 2 1/2 months after the divorce:brolleyes:, it is hard to let go. Just changed the checking and savings accounts today, address change, etc. Where I would love to be and where I fear I will be are 2 very different locations.
Where I would dearly love to be - move back to the beautiful Pacific Northwest, get back into Boeing in the IT department, making a very good living, close to my son and his family, and my 2 brothers too.:daydreaming:
Where I fear I will still be is in Ohio, the same job as an IT consultant/MCSE & Exchange/SQL networking engineer, making a decent living, a few friends but no family in the area.:straightface:
Would I want to live here in Ohio for the rest of my life, no, I like the 4 seasons but I really miss the culture and open minded people of the NW/West Coast.:) I miss the very tall trees, the mountains, the forests, the excellent cuisine, and great coffee.:D
Anyway you look at it I will still dress and everything that goes with it. My makeup skills will get better, the wardrobe will be more defined, the shoes/heels will still be my favorite item:devil:, I will acquire more wigs and jewelry, I will find someone who likes what I like. As I sit here drinking Scotch and listening/watching a Iron Maiden DVD or two, I know there is a woman out there who likes heavy metal but is not into too much body piercing, razor blades, etc.:o
Rock on, live life, drink hearty,:drink: and UP the IRONS:thumbsup:!!!!!! TTFN.
Danielle Patricia

JohnH
02-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Possibly go on m2f HRT and get breast augmentation of one sort or another. I said to my wife about my crossdressing, "What should I do - take hormones to look like a woman? ". She said, "Go right ahead - suit yourself".

Johanna

2SpeedTranny
02-05-2011, 10:21 PM
I'll probably have more shoes and more MAC stuff... which means I'll have less money... unless I make more of it. :daydreaming:

Katie Louise
02-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Hopefully on the other side of having made the change or at least very close.

christym
03-15-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm wondering where I'll be in two days! Maybe I'll get lucky and see you there, sweetie!

All the best,

Christy

Kate Lynn
03-15-2011, 06:53 PM
I'll be two years older,most likely right here doing my everyday routine with my wife.

Chastitycd
03-15-2011, 08:04 PM
Hmm....2 years...well hopefully my wife and I would have had aour second child by then. My wardrobe will be alot bigger as well as my makeup supplies. Hopefully Ill still be running my own business, but from a different area. Im not out to people at work or family, but im starting to build a "life" where all the people I choose to be a part of this life will know about me. With a supporting and caring wife like I have, I can go anywhere in 2 years.... My wife just told me today she wants me to stop holding the reins back on my CD'ing and let it go where it can, so we shall see.

Chastity

AvidFan
03-15-2011, 08:47 PM
Hopefully I'll be more comfortable buying stuff in stores. And have some forms or maybe some small breasts of my own. I'd like to get better at my makeup and learn some girl hairstyles

Chloe Renee
03-15-2011, 09:41 PM
If things do not go well, I will still be living as a woman part time. Just with much less face and body hair. If all goes well, I'll be near the endline of transition. No longer living as a woman, simply living and just happening to be a woman