PDA

View Full Version : posting replys

lisajd
02-04-2011, 03:39 PM
as u can see iv'e been here for awhile, looking at comments and responding letters. i don't talk much but i see and listen to you. I'm home for a while and my wife just said i should of stayed where i was to make money. wanted to come home. have to leave soon, feeling girly though. don't know what to do!

Stephanie Miller
02-04-2011, 03:57 PM
The same as you, there are lots if not most that feel "girly" almost all the time. But there is a time and place for everything. And if you should be out earning a living then now is NOT the time to express it. (That is if you cannot express it while earning the living). If your wife has mentioned that you should have stayed to work -then you should be adult enough to have done this without her having to say it.
Just my opinion.:2c:

Gaby2
02-04-2011, 04:10 PM
I wouldn't take the moment too seriously, Lisa. Just let it happen. If you feel like dressing, just do it, and you'll probably feel better at work when you eventually get there.
:hugs:Gaby

Joanne f
02-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Enjoy dressing when you can but don`t let to run or ruin your life .

DonnaT
02-04-2011, 04:38 PM
You got to make money to spend on things to be girly!

lisajd
02-04-2011, 05:22 PM
I was a long ways from home, the job ended, i could stick around for a month till the weather breaks but wanted to see the family.

Persephone
02-04-2011, 05:33 PM
It's interesting that many of us seemed to assume that you had a day-to-day job where you were earing money by the hour and that you came home a couple of hours early.

Sticking around for a possible unpaid month when you could have been home with your family is something completely different!

Hugs,
Persephone.

lisajd
02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
stephanie, i am an adult been gone for awhile, the const trade in oregon is bad. been in north dakata, just wanted to come home for awhile till the weather beaks. have to mind my p's and q's while im there, but stil want to be girly once in awhle.

thankyou persephone!

Stephanie Miller
02-04-2011, 06:00 PM
My thoughts were the same as Persephone suggested. It was probably the coment about your wife saying "should of stayed where i was to make money" that I took at face value. I wouldn't have thought there would have been any reason for her to have said that if she was aware there wasn't any more money to be had at the moment. But, as long as the "house" in in order..... Party On! (I appoligize)

lisajd
02-04-2011, 06:13 PM
thanks stephanie

suchacutie
02-04-2011, 06:58 PM
You could stay where you are but it would be unpaid, vs. being with your family for a month unpaid, and your wife says, "go back there". Did I miss something?

tina