PDA

View Full Version : Hotel fitness centers

ReneeT
02-04-2011, 05:02 PM
For those of you who travel frequently, do you use hotel fitness centers? If so, do you work out en femme?

For the the record, or me, yes and yes

Karren H
02-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Yes and mostly yes... I wear women's exercise suit and top and sports bra and shoes with minimal makeup (runs when I sweat) and no hair., just a ball cap.... Never had an issue and have had some great conversations with guys about all kinds of thing while exercising. If alone I usually watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta when I work out. Lol.

ReneeT
02-04-2011, 05:39 PM
Karen, i could have predicted your response! I suspect KimberlyTX's response will be similar........

renee k
02-04-2011, 05:49 PM
For those of you who travel frequently, do you use hotel fitness centers? If so, do you work out en femme?

For the the record, or me, yes and yes I wish, can't do it yet, I'm not out at work yet and I travel with four to six other people all the time. Although no one has mentioned anything about hair less arms or legs. And there will be other body issues coming to light in the coming months.

Renee

Christie ann
02-04-2011, 05:51 PM
the few times I have been on a business trip in a hotel I have used the machines with capris, sports bra and top. I like Karren's idea of the hat. I will have to try that next time. A pink steelers ball cap???