PDA

View Full Version : A very good week

Kathy4ever
02-05-2011, 05:30 AM
My wife went to good will and bought a a very soft night gown. She tells me Tuesday I can wear it. It;s not satin but very soft flaneel with little red birds on it with lace around the neck. She snickered the first night but I :battingeyelashes:have worn it every night since. No sneakers or bad comments from her. We have a don't ask and don't tell relationship. She was very upset with me when she caught me one day. I guess I'm wearing her down and she is getting use to it. I still epilate my legs,arms and armpits. Some small steps from a beautiful woman that is coming to accept a little at a time. I just got refrain from pushing the boundaries. This has taken almost 3 years to get to this point. Wish it could get faster but got to keep taking it slow.

Ash Leland
02-05-2011, 05:36 AM
That must be so gratifying...It would have been nice if my ex did things like that with me, but...we were funhouse mirror images of each other so I don't think I would have fit any of her clothes :P

Congratulations on the progress you and your wife are making! The fact that she did that shows a lot of effort to empathize on her part.