PDA

View Full Version : There is hope for shaving...

Southern Michele
02-05-2011, 06:16 PM
After I just purged my eiplator, etc. (another story) I took a GG friend of mine out shopping today. I mentioned how I liked a certain razor and she casually mentioned how she had been using her epilator so long that she only had 3 hairs left between both legs and she simply plucks those. If you are using an epilator, don't give up, and don't purge it. Mine cost $130 and worked great. Oh well....:sad:

Cynthia Anne
02-05-2011, 08:02 PM
That is sad! Why do we do such things!! I never had one ', I just shave! Shaving is such a pain in the aaaa, well, where ever I'm shaving! CHEER UP!!!

donnatracey
02-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Yes, purges can be so frustrating (and expensive!). I bought an epilator last year and haven't used it yet - these stories were enough to scare the begeezus out of me.....:eek: So, I shave my legs several times a week and have it down to a rather exact science - have not nicked/cut myself and quite enjoy it while relaxing in a soothing bath.

Maybe I should try the epilator????:daydreaming:

Karren H
02-05-2011, 11:50 PM
I would have asked to see the three because I'm thinking she was embellishing just a bit. Aka lying. Lol. She started out with less... After waxing and epilating a long time I'm thinking if I cab get to 1/4 of what I had I'll be really lucky...

Sarahsarahcd
02-06-2011, 01:01 AM
oh well! time to save the quarters for a merry christmas to me present!

kymmieLorain
02-06-2011, 08:18 AM
Karren, I wish I could get that lucky. I shave every other day. Maybe I should start waxing and with any luck the hair will minumalize.

Kymmie

TeriAnn
02-06-2011, 05:09 PM
I am getting ready to purchase a razor that is called N0 No. I have seen it advertised on tv and even thought it is a bit pricey I believe that it will be worth it. It is supposed to eliminate most if not all of the hair with very little regrowth. Used over time it is said to stop hair growth all together. I am willing to give it a try. The web site is Try no-no .com You can also purchase it from Amazon that where I am going to get mine.

ninapuella
02-06-2011, 05:19 PM
I hope i will never purge again, I am really anxious of it. Who knows what will be purged next...

Karren H
02-06-2011, 05:29 PM
I am getting ready to purchase a razor that is called N0 No. I have seen it advertised on tv and even thought it is a bit pricey I believe that it will be worth it. It is supposed to eliminate most if not all of the hair with very little regrowth. Used over time it is said to stop hair growth all together. I am willing to give it a try. The web site is Try no-no .com You can also purchase it from Amazon that where I am going to get mine.

That the one with a heated wire? Someone posted on having one last year and the only thing I remember was it was really slow... Don't remember it they were satisfied with the long tern results or not.

eluuzion
02-07-2011, 12:47 AM
Hey S~M

Look at the bright side. Maybe some crossdresser that is homeless will find it in the dumpster while looking for tonight's dinner! :thumbsup:
:love:

luludoll
02-07-2011, 01:03 AM
@teri
would love to know how that product works for you~ I'm discouraged by all the negative reviews its been getting...

xoxo
lulu~