PDA

View Full Version : What do YOU see?

Shari
02-06-2011, 08:04 AM
I'm a part time dresser. I have no illusions that I'm a woman. My dressing falls more into the category of a fetish, if you will.

After a morning shower and standing in front of the mirror in a t shirt, I was somewhat impressed with my male self, thinking that my chest and shoulders were still looking strong and my biceps were still accentuated.

Then I thought, how feminine, and even pretty I appeared to myself when fully dressed just the day before. What a radical difference in the span of less than twelve hours.

Have many of you here shared similar moments? Is your mind playing tricks on you, or are you actually seeing yourself as you really are?

What creates our imagined perceptions and pushes them away from cold reality?

Cynthia Anne
02-06-2011, 08:52 AM
I gave this very little thought before replying. When in guy mode I see a very sad excuse of a female! When in girl mode I see happiness, I feel happiness because I am happy!

Michelle 51
02-06-2011, 09:06 AM
I feel like that sometimes.I love to dress in femme and desire to look as such but when I have a meeting I'm very particular about how I present as a male.I'm very fussy about my tie and shirt matching and colors of my suit etc.I like it when I look good as a male also.Big thing is if I had my way I would present as a women all the time.I'll take a skirt over a pair of pants anyday.

victoriamwilliams1
02-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Being I to am part time and when I dress I do see a woman when I look back in the mirror. Now there are times when I think I did not do well in my dressing that day and when I look back at my photos I see a woman. I believe that our perceptions of ourselves are reflected outwardly and you are what you perceive yourself to be.

I think the biggest confirmation you can get is when a GG starts complementing you! I have had more success since I changed my perception about 6 years ago.

sissystephanie
02-06-2011, 10:35 AM
I am a man. so when I dress as a male I do like to look good! And I think I usually do! But when I dress as Stephanie I see a very feminine looking man, which is what I am! Without my late wife to do my wig and makeup, I can in no way "pass." I am just a guy in feminine clothing! But as I said, I am very definitely feminine looking!