PDA

View Full Version : The pink fog?

diannecourtney
02-06-2011, 09:36 AM
I awoke this AM in what must be the pink fog. Yes for the past 5 or 6 nights I have been in my bra and forms, oh such a lovely feeling.:) One can do this w/o a wife to ask why? Then I put my recent laundry, yes bras, panties, and stockings away. Oh, my. Such femiinine feelings. I think I will do my nails next with clear polish. Have a meeting to go to otherwise I would Kiss the nails with French stick-ons. Well its been fun in the fog and I hope you will catch it too someday.:):):)

victoriamwilliams1
02-06-2011, 10:23 AM
If the pink fog had a warning label it would say:

WARNING: The pink fog can cause you to dress for days and with out warning you may find yourself dressing 24 hours until the fog burns out.

I was in the fog for months when gas was at 1.25 per gallon I would be out every day after work dressed and when it burned off I did not dress for several weeks!

deebra
02-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Freedom, the feeling to do what you want to do by not having a wife or SO, no boundaries, limitations, restrictions, arguments, guilt, hiding, etc. You can be yourself and have peace-of-mine doing it. Not everybody has to have a mate, being single with no one to answer to can be rewarding as you just described in your post. I was viewing the "pictures" site on this forum and on Raquelle C's pictures of her recent CD party she and the other girls just looked absolutely beautiful. They loked so happy and having so much fun interacting with each other. You can tell some have put several years and a lot of work in acheving this look, could they have don e this and been this involved if they had a wife or SO, , absolutely not, so dianne I'm glad you recognize this blessing of freedom and don't give it up to quickley. Having been single I know what you're feeling and am so happy for you.

diannecourtney
02-06-2011, 01:31 PM
Many thanks for your thoughts, they were so good of you in the Valintine season. thank you, Dianne