PDA

View Full Version : I can't get enough of this!

Michelle James
02-06-2011, 07:38 PM
My SO and I went to do a little shopping followed by dinner and a movie. yeah I know same old same old. Our usual girls day. We went to Chili's for dinner and of course I needed the ladies room. As I stood up from the table I realized I didn't know where it was. Just then our waiter came over and asked if we needed anything. I quietly said "rest rooms??" His reply was "straight down that hall and first door on the right." When I got back there it was the ladies room he had directed me to. I felt like a million bucks, on cloud nine etc. I feel like I finally became a member of the girls club. The rest of the evening it was "good evening ladies", "How are you ladies tonight". I NEVER FEEL THIS GOOD ABOUT MYSELF IN BOY MODE!!. Know what I mean??

The funny thing is when I left the house this morning I really didn't feel as though my makeup or my hair was right i questioned my choice of outfit. Pocketless girl jeans, Trotters snow boots and a red boat neck sweater that I got at the salvation army for $2.99. I am amazed and contemplating burning the rest of my boy clothes. or not

Amy Lynn3
02-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Don't burn them, just give them to the Salvation Army. Maybe a F to M will want them.

Sarahsarahcd
02-06-2011, 09:56 PM
way to go! it sounds like you had a wonderful time. isn't it funny how the clothes don't make a person, sometimes we look like blah and the inner woman is actually what people are seeing. amazing. good job sister!

Persephone
02-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Sounds like you had a great evening, Michelle!

MelissaLynnSilver
02-07-2011, 03:27 AM
wow sounds like you had an amazing time congrat