PDA

View Full Version : Have you been confused?

Ericka2
02-06-2011, 10:49 PM
Short story, my wife my daughter and I went out to dinner at Cheddars, the hostess sat us and the waitress came to our table and said, welcome ladies to Cheddars I'll be serving you this evening would you like to order some drinks? The funny thing was I was in male mode and while she was saying that she was starring at me?? Needless to say, my daughter and wife were laughing so hard and inside I was so liking it but I was so confused since the night before I went out enfemme and I tough I forgotten to take off my wig or something.....but felt good.

Your toughs.

Love, Ericka

Cynthia Anne
02-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Kind of strange! Must be nice I wish I could past even in MALE mode!!

Eryn
02-07-2011, 12:29 AM
Do you have any strong visual cues that might have distracted the waitress? Long nails, etc. might have been enough for the waitress to make a snap decision that all three of you were female.

Persephone
02-07-2011, 12:39 AM
Congratulations Ericka! Getting Ma'm-ed en drab counts as extra credit! Doesn't it feel great?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Christie ann
02-07-2011, 10:25 AM
That has happened to me but probably because the waitress came up from behind, mentally decided we were both girls and launched into her spiel. When they apologize I am always honest and tell them, no problems I love being called a woman. Which of course starts all kinds of conversations. Some my wife likes and most she doesn't.

Karren H
02-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Sigh..... I never have that problem....

Pythos
02-07-2011, 10:43 AM
There are times over the phone I get Mammed, LOL.

I think one or two times I have been mistaken as female, and frankly it is no insult for me. Those times I was in full male mode, jeans and all, hair under baseball cap, zero makeup.

We humans are silly.

brassieres
02-07-2011, 11:02 AM
There are times over the phone I get Mammed, LOL

Its happened to me more than a few times also.

I think once I went to a haircutting place and I think because of my long hair and what I was wearing. (I was a teen back then wearing a pink and white t-shirt that said "new music" I think.) that I was given a women's cut. It was weird when I went to work later and had the same haircut as one of the girls there. :o

Gerrijerry
02-07-2011, 11:03 AM
When I started dressing outside the house. In the beginning I had a hard time passing. But as time went on and I learned how to look and act more feminine things changed. After a while I seemed to pass most of the time. Did the shaving to make myself pass even better.Then I had my hair done at a salon I passed very well when dressed after that. But That is when things started to change in male mood also. Once in a while someone in a store or dinner etc. would great me as hello ladies. Then one day at the salon I was really very into feminizing that day. The Beautian asked if I would like my eyebrows done. Of course I said yes.I then heard most of the time hello ladies when out in male mode. Next I had to get my ears pierced. Of course that increased the hello ladies in male mode even more. So to sume it up. The more feminine you are in female mode the better you pass and the more in male mode you will be thought of as feminine. as happend to me one day everyone just says hello ladies all the time no matter what I had on. I personally believe that this happens a lot. Some just think crossdressing has no effect on your male persona.