PDA

View Full Version : Observing the Expected

Christie ann
02-07-2011, 04:43 PM
I have found that usually people don't expect a guy to wear obviously feminine clothing. That said. I was out doing errands today in my girl jeans, bra and tiny forms, scoop neck shirt, coat and mary janes.

So I run into a friend (you know its going to happen) The only noticeably girl clothes are the shoes. I am staring into her eyes so she doesn't look down at my feet. I don't think she noticed from our conversation or from her facial expressions.

I don't worry too much about meeting guy friends while out and about. Guys don't notice that much. Meeting girls is such a different story, they notice so much. I am really torn. I would love to hear them say they love my shoes...but I surely don't want my wife to know as she is not a CD supporter just yet.

What a crazy life.

StacyCD
02-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Girls notice more than you think!

Stephanie Miller
02-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Stacys right. Not only did she notice.... but she had you and your ensomble completely sized up before you even knew she was around. Which leads me to my question: If you are so "brazen" to go out in public in obvious fem attire, are you hoping that your wife will find out some other way so that maybe you don't have to be the one to inform her? With all the threads on here about when Gg's find out they feel decieved, lied to, SO's hiding parts of thier life from them etc... I would think just sitting down with her and being forthright would be the best approach. :2c:

Cynthia Anne
02-07-2011, 07:05 PM
I don't worry anymore about being noticed by anyone! When I was younger it bothered me, and I found it better to be noticed by a girl friend! Girls tend to talk with there mouth where guys, even friends would talk with there fist!