PDA

View Full Version : Dressing for your special loved one is fun!

katesometimes
02-07-2011, 11:16 PM
I mentioned in one of the Super Bowl postings that, at the request of my wife, I was wearing panties, stockings, suspender belt, and bra under my clothing while working during the game. I've under dressed before and quite enjoyed it, but this was so different. All night long I kept thinking of going home, stripping down to my lingerie, and climbing into bed with my wife. I kept texting her about my thoughts and plans...rubbing my stocking clad legs against her, putting her face in my lace covered breasts, etc.

I think I got a glimpse into what it must be like for girls to dress sexy for that special someone! Never has wearing sexy lingerie been so fun!

Too bad that when I got home, I had to scramble out of all my fun lingerie and deal with my 8 year old daughter being sick and throwing up...

But I'm looking forward to the next opportunity to spend dressed up and sexy in anticipation of hooking up later with my wife!

t-girlxsophie
02-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Spending that special girlie time with my wife is always the greatest feeling for me regarding my crossdressing.This week we are both off work so one day we are going to have one of our pampering nights.she is giving me a manicure as my nails have grown because ive been off a wk already.we will both slip into something sexy,share a bottle of wine and watch a chick flick together snuggled up on the sofa,its time like this together that we both love.

I hope you get some girlie time soon Bridgette,and I hope your wee girl is feeling better too

:hugs: Sophie

Yvonne York
02-08-2011, 03:15 AM
I too love sharing girlie time with my supportive wife. I love our time cuddled together, me in sexy lingerie, and her understanding exactly how I feel. It doesn't get much better than sharing.