PDA

View Full Version : Underdressed at work for the 1st time today

Kelli Lovelace
02-08-2011, 03:02 PM
So my boss was out of the office today and there was only 3 of us here, so I took the opportunity to wear a nice bra and panty set to work. My 1st time. When I got to work I would take my jacket of for fear of my bra line showing...I was so nervous! We had a lot of people coming and going but no one noticed and by lunch I had shed the jacket and was so comfortable! It was a great day! I don't think I could bring myself to do it when the big boss man is in but atleast I had today.:)

pernille d
02-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Be careful it can be adivtive. Have fun

Cynthia Anne
02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Nothing makes a day go faster then having a good time! Be careful wearing a bra to work, you might get hooked to it and wont be able to unhook it!!! ha ha!

Stephenie S
02-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Good for you.

But be aware that people WILL notice. You CAN'T hide a bra. It will be obvious under all but the heaviest clothes. Most others will not care. You will just be that oddball that wears women's underwear to work.

Stephie

J-Chattanooga
02-08-2011, 07:49 PM
I wear panties to work most days. I enjoy wearing cute belly rings too. I work in a department that is about 90% female and it feels good to know that I probably have the cutest panties in the whole department.

J

k lynn
02-09-2011, 07:31 AM
now that you started you willdo it again wish you the best

Rianna Humble
02-09-2011, 08:55 AM
Congratulations, Kelli. Bet you can't wait for next time!

If you're worried about your boss seeing, can you wear something chunky over the shirt? Alternatively if that is not anoption, you might have to go for something more subtle.

Tomara
02-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Hi Kelli,

That is a great first step.
I hope you can continue to under-dress and be comfortable at work and from my experience if you use some common sense in dressing your bra will go unnoticed.
Have fun !

Tomara

Kim_Bitzflick
02-09-2011, 12:26 PM
I've been wearing panties every day for 4 or 5 years and a bra every day for about 6 months. Now it feels odd to not wear them.

BillieJoEllen
02-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Been wearing panties for all of seven years now. Was very nervous at first. I wear bras quite often. Thw ones that work for me are sports bras. They lie flat for the most part and can't be detected if you wear a heavy shirt or sweater. Not quite the same as a regular bra but the feeling is mostly there.

Jorja
02-09-2011, 12:40 PM
OMG, I first read the title and thought it said undressing at work. You want to watch that! :D

Stephanie47
02-09-2011, 12:50 PM
Careful about the bra. I notice may GG's you have ill fitting bras that show rolls of flesh squeezed by the band. Make sure you wear beige which should be the closest to your skin color. Body movements can cause your shirt to pull closely to your body. When one person sees it, then the secret is out. I wear a bra on strictly personal time during the winter when I usually wear a sweat shirt or flannel jacket. Pantyhose and panties or waist down shaping undergarments work fine. Garter stockings with a garter belt or garter girdle can also be revealing.

Remember, the only secret that is truly kept is between you, yourself and I.

RADER
02-09-2011, 01:07 PM
I have worn only panties for about 4 years now; and because of this forum, yes
I can blame the forum, I wear a bra about 50% of the time. I put on a drab undershirt
to help hide the straps, and a pattern or a dark color shirt over that. The only thing I hate
is when some one comes up to you and slaps you on the back. Then you could be found
out easily enough.

Rader

joan47
02-10-2011, 07:14 AM
I have worn slightly padded bra and panties to work for over ten years, white or biege

Gerrijerry
02-10-2011, 07:30 AM
Even if the boss is out if others notice and that can happen. They may tell the boss in private anyway. If you want to wear a bra or what ever under your clothes please don't fool yourself into believing that it will never be noticed. So If you want to wear it great enjoy no reason not to unless getting caught is going to effect your job. Only you know the real office and company feelings. Don't let the pink fog get to you.

linda allen
02-10-2011, 08:29 AM
If someone asks you why you are wearing a bra or panties, tell them it's because your wife found it in the glove compartment of your car! :heehee:

DebsUK
02-10-2011, 08:39 AM
I've said this before, but a man without breasts (real or artificial) needs a bra like a fish needs a wetsuit. If you want a nice femme silky feeling, wear a cami with some nice knickers and even tights/nylons.
Why wear something that I reckon most women wouldn't wear if they didn't have to? Even forms, why bother wearing them, as somerthing to mimic an outwardly visible feminine trait, if you have to keep them hidden? You are risking at best ridicule and at worst discrimination and possible job loss. Underdressing can be fun and sexy even but is it worth risking that much for by taking it too far?

SusanQ
02-11-2011, 06:03 AM
I never was daring enough to wear a bra to work. I did wear panties, girdles and pantyhose (with mens socks over the bottom part of the pantyhose that showed.).I figured that no one was going to notice any of those items...I always used a booth in the mens room, and it was very unlikely that anyone would peak through cracks in the doors, or over or under the stall.

I worked in a very conservative business...didn't want to take the chance of what would ensue if I was discovered.

linda allen
02-11-2011, 08:56 AM
I wonder why nobody makes men's underpants with the soft smooth feel of women's panties? Why do they have to be rough cotton?

cassandra.932
02-11-2011, 09:15 AM
I work in tropical climate where jacket is not normally worn. I don't think I can hide a bra under my shirt. I am for pantyhose. Feels good with nylon all over my legs.

JustAlex
02-11-2011, 09:30 AM
I think the idea of changing from a bra to a cami is great. I underdress all the time and I rarely wear bras (if ever).
One thing I like to wear in cold weather is cotton bodies. Even being exposed, they look like a regular undershirt. Maybe a little tight for a man but not that much different.

Pantyhose are tricky. I noticed that the pants tend to stick to the pantyhose fabric. Maybe not the the thin silky type. But most of the ones I tried (both nylon and Lycra) have this problem. So you stand up and your pant legs don't fall in some places.
Not to mention the noise. But I'm kind of a Monk obsessive type of guy, I don't thing others can notice.

Loni
02-11-2011, 09:43 AM
great to here you decided to have on under garments. but a bra will show through, all but heavy coats.
unknown what your job is or what it is like, just have fun and not get into trouble at work. some people are not so accepting.
i kinda like the thought about the wife finding them in the glove box..but i have no wife.....

Loni

minalost
02-11-2011, 11:15 AM
I've said this before, but a man without breasts (real or artificial) needs a bra like a fish needs a wetsuit. If you want a nice femme silky feeling, wear a cami with some nice knickers and even tights/nylons.
Why wear something that I reckon most women wouldn't wear if they didn't have to? Even forms, why bother wearing them, as somerthing to mimic an outwardly visible feminine trait, if you have to keep them hidden? You are risking at best ridicule and at worst discrimination and possible job loss. Underdressing can be fun and sexy even but is it worth risking that much for by taking it too far?

Yep, twice this week I wore my "boby shapping" cami, painties, and panty hose under my drab work cloths. A bra would just stand out too much, even under the bulky sweeters I wear in the winter - brrrr 24 BELOW zero yesterday morning: the panty hose was a must. Much better than bulky long-johns!

Sully
02-11-2011, 11:53 AM
I always make Friday my Panty/Pantyhose/Bra day at work and have done so for a long time... it´s nice...:)