PDA

View Full Version : Living the Dream

joanne51
02-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Only a few of us get to dress when we choose, either because we live alone or we have very accommodating SO's.

As one of those who don't have that luxury, what's it like to come home at night after a hard day at work and immerse yourself in your feminine side? It must be heaven. And to actually have your own wardrobe for your dresses, skirts and coats (not to mention your undies).

Stephanie Anne
02-08-2011, 07:00 PM
When I get home I can't wait to get out of my clothes and into pajamas. It's all fun and games until you wear a bra all day every day. By the way, it's just clothes, I fail to see the arousal from it.

xxprincess_tiffyxx
02-08-2011, 07:01 PM
I am one with a very supportive and accepting SO. I have my wife and two young kids (3 and 1)
I also run a small construction company. So my days can be long hard and stressfull not to mention whatever
Other day to day stress additives. Now my wife let's me choose when I do and don't want to dress.
Let me tell you it is amazing. After kids are in bed I tend to shave and shower then I get my Tiffany time. I dawn my wig usually some make up but not always.
And slip into something cute and comfy. Sometimes we just sit around, watch movies, I tend to like painting my nails and playing with my hair a lot.
We just have our relaxing evening and I get to be Tiffany with the woman I love.
Its very nice, I absolutely love it.
I also usually sleep in light comfy girl sweats or pjs or a silk nighty.
It is the dream and I'm living and loving it.

Cynthia Anne
02-08-2011, 07:02 PM
I qualify as one who lives alone! I can tell you this I wouldn't change it for nothing unless I met someone who would let me be ME!

Lea
02-08-2011, 07:27 PM
I am lucky on this aspect. We are empty nesters so unless the wife and I have something planned I can dress at night after work and all day on my days off.
My wife helps me with the first shave of the winter season with the hair clippers and then it is up to me to keep shaved until spring is on the horizon.
My wife also will tell me when to dress. So I never know when she will tell me. It may be after I have dressed on my days off . So I may come home from work and be told to go change even of I did not want to. She has fun with it and it allows me to understand how it feels when you don’t want to get all dressed up but must. Just like a woman in the workplace.

tanyalynn51
02-08-2011, 07:32 PM
I live alone, but even as a transsexual, I have to live all weekend at work as a man for now. When I come home on Monday, I dont necissarily have to immediately get dressed, but I do need a shower, and a bath if I have time. I am almost always on the way to taking on a nap, so I put on a nightgown and hang out with my cat, even though it's usually in the morning.

StaceyJane
02-08-2011, 07:39 PM
I'm maried and out of the closet. I don't dress around my wife but it's great to have my own closet full of clothes.
Also I don't have to sneak around and I can tell my wife where I go and what I do while dressed.

It's great to have that freedom.

Gocaps14
02-08-2011, 08:04 PM
I have times when I am alone and can sneak into my wifes clothes. I ewagerly look forward to those times.

Rhonda Jean
02-08-2011, 08:09 PM
The fantasy is a whole lot better than the reality. It's exactly like eating your very favorite food for dinner every day. The new wears off pretty fast.

docrobbysherry
02-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Be careful what u WISH FOR!

"The dream" for me would me having ALL my ladies things where I live!
And, NOT having to put EVERYTHING away after I dress!

sara1985
02-08-2011, 11:24 PM
I'm single , but I have roomates. So I still have to be careful. I'm hoping to get my own place soon. I can picture it now, a room for Sara and all of her things. I'm still deciding on colors.

NathalieX66
02-08-2011, 11:28 PM
When I get home I can't wait to get out of my clothes and into pajamas. It's all fun and games until you wear a bra all day every day. By the way, it's just clothes, I fail to see the arousal from it.

Somewhere I saw a post here saying the following:
"A crossdresser comes home and puts ona bra and says "aaahh"...
A transsexual comes home and takes off her her bra and says " aaaah".

Karren H
02-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Well I don't live alone and I don't have a supportive wife but I love my life as it is and am doing way more crossdressing than I could have ever imagined a decade ago... So I may not live in the perfect dream world but I'm livin pretty good......

Babeba
02-09-2011, 12:32 AM
I have times when I am alone and can sneak into my wifes clothes. I ewagerly look forward to those times.

This might not be the best idea. If/when she finds out, she may find this creepy or annoying or disrespectful - many wives do. I know that it's really hard to take that first plunge in shopping for oneself and sometimes it's not very practical moneywise but please, do try to get something of your own, even if it's just from a thrift store if money is tight.

Tanya C
02-09-2011, 02:17 AM
Well, I have a very supportive SO and yes, I can immerse myself in femininity and have lots of skirts, dresses and everything.
But for me the very best part of having an accepting spouse is having her to share my transgender side and help me through the troubled times if needed. Just like many other situations in our life my cding has become a normal everyday issue that we deal with together.
And that is indeed heaven.

Persephone
02-09-2011, 03:04 AM
As one of those who don't have that luxury, what's it like to come home at night after a hard day at work and immerse yourself in your feminine side? It must be heaven. And to actually have your own wardrobe for your dresses, skirts and coats (not to mention your undies).

Joanne, you're gonna hate me! But I'm just answering your question! :)

I truly do live the dream. All of it. It took me a lot of years, a lot of guilt, a lot of pain, but I'm here now.

Both my spouse and my adult son know, as do a number of our friends. I have a completely out-and-about lifestyle.

I do a morning walk/run through my neighborhood en femme. We go out to dinner with friends, we go shopping, traveling, you name it. I'm a member of several womens' groups where I'm totally accepted (in some groups they do not know I'm "different" in any way), and I belong to a womens' gym.

What's funny is that now I'm in a position where there are occasions when I must crossdress, which means that "in the mood" or not I have to shave, do my makeup and hair, and get dressed, just like any GG or full-time TS. And, as someone else mentioned, at that point the clothes often become "just clothes."

But I have to say, sitting around with a group of other women, glasses of wine in hand, talking and laughing and having a good time. Ah! That's luxury!

Hugs,
Persephone.

suzy1
02-09-2011, 03:58 AM
I am living the dream Joanne.
That’s why I am always smiling.
The downside is my wardrobe is bursting! I have to go and get a bigger one.
Sorry if I am making anyone jealous, tee he. :GD:

A happy SUZY

KrystalA
02-09-2011, 05:15 AM
I'm not exactly 'living the dream', but I'm close. I live alone and can dress whenever I want, and I do wear satin panties 24/7 and usually a bra during the day. My SO is very accepting, and she's actually disappointed if she comes over and I'm dressed in guy mode. I've yet to go out of my home en femme, other than a Halloween party a few years ago, but I'm working on it. I'm pretty happy with the way things are, so I guess it depends on what level of 'the dream' you are comfortable with.

Gerrijerry
02-09-2011, 06:29 AM
I think dressing feminine means different things to each of us. Some are full time for them it is just clothing. Some only dress a few times a year. I would think that each of us has a slightly different reason and effect as to how we feel when dressed feminine. So being able to dress part time or full time is not the problem it is accepting who we are and being happy the way we are. You need to find what makes you happy not what makes others happy. Then just find a way to do what you need to make you happy.

DAVIDA
02-09-2011, 06:43 AM
I guess that I would fall into that catagory.:)
I don't wear the clothes, other than panties, 24/7, but I do wear them the whole time that I am at home.:thumbsup:
Since I have had to retire early, I am home a lot!:doh:
I don't have a closet so to speak. I use one of the bedrooms as a dressing room.:)
I have one wall with nothing but shoes, and that only holds about half of them.I have rods hanging from the ceiling that holds my clothes.
One for dresses and another double that has tops on the top rod and skirts on the bottom rod. Not to mention the sweaters and other items that don't hang.:D
Jean uses another bedroom as her dressing room.:thumbsup:

Sally24
02-09-2011, 08:02 AM
I would have to say that the best part of being out to the family is that Sally has her own room. I've got 2 closets inside the room full and 10 feet of clothes rods outside the door. Being able to walk into my own room and have all my things around me is grand! I don't have to put it all away. I can lay out several outfits when I'm planning an outing. I have my own dressing table with lights and makeup all arranged.

The down side is that now that I go out when I want, I don't usually get dressed to just sit around the house. A GG doesn't get dressed up to watch tv and I feel the same way.

linda allen
02-09-2011, 08:20 AM

This might not be the best idea. If/when she finds out, she may find this creepy or annoying or disrespectful - many wives do. I know that it's really hard to take that first plunge in shopping for oneself and sometimes it's not very practical moneywise but please, do try to get something of your own, even if it's just from a thrift store if money is tight.

True, she may not like it if she finds out, but the other side of the coin is, if she finds your stash, you are busted. You don't have to hide her clothes, just put them back where you found them.

Angiemead12
02-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Im working on it, I have a very supportive partner. But Im so swamped with work that I dont get to glam up as much as I want!

cordgrass
02-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Seriously, do not wear your wife's clothes. If you happen to wear the same size, go out and buy lingerie or whatever, and have it wrapped up in tissue and in a gift box. Then if she finds it, you can tell her you bought it for her as a gift really early because it was on sale.

Sally24
02-09-2011, 11:14 AM
Seriously, do not wear your wife's clothes. If you happen to wear the same size, go out and buy lingerie or whatever, and have it wrapped up in tissue and in a gift box.

That's a great idea that I'd not seen before on this forum!

Wearing your SO's clothes without permission is second only to not telling her about your dressing. You don't have to create new problems. CYA :devil: