PDA

View Full Version : You know I'm terrible with confrontations~

luludoll
02-09-2011, 12:34 PM
So my sister finally confronted me last night after she found a couple of receipts among my things, of some girly purchases I've made. I've always been tight lipped about lulu till now.

And I'm glad she was the first one to confront me. As I have a habit of straying from the subject, she was completely understanding & she threw in the "yea I thought so". Fortunately she won't rat me out, till I'm good & ready to let everyone else know.

Our talk last night was an immense load of my chest!

DonnaT
02-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Sounds promising.........................

joandher
02-09-2011, 01:46 PM
How about a few more details, that way we could understand a little more

hugs J-JAY

t-girlxsophie
02-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Sounds like you have one hell of a nice sister,hopefully she will be a help to you in the future

annie.hawkins428
02-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah it always is good to have it happen that way girl.

carhill2mn
02-09-2011, 01:49 PM
It sounds like you have a terrific sister!

Stephanie Miller
02-09-2011, 02:33 PM
So enough of this chit chat. Let's get down to the serious question....
Do you wear her size? :D

AllieSF
02-09-2011, 03:09 PM
Way to go Lulu. It is nice to have a confident. I just have one question. Why was your sister going through your things? It sounds like a breech of your privacy. I understand she is your sister, but sounds like she may be a little bit, or much to, nosy. Good luck.

kimdl93
02-09-2011, 03:21 PM
You indicated that your sister found receipts for girly things, and confronted you with her suspicions. Sounds as though she has been wondering. Otherwise, why would she have been poking around?

What's the next step?

Cynthia Anne
02-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Sounds like your sister found the evidence she was snooping for! All's well that has a happy ending!

sissystephanie
02-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Lulu, I guess you are the lucky one. My sister, who is 2 years older, still does not know that I crossdress! I have never told her, and I don't think she even suspects! Since she lives in California and I live in Georgia, we haven't seen each other in over 30 years. We are in touch, but by phone or email!! BTW, most of my own family does know about me!

Amanda22
02-09-2011, 05:05 PM
So my sister finally confronted me last night after she found a couple of receipts among my things

Wow, the bigger issue for me wouldn't be her finding out about my CDing, but why anyone would be rooting around in my things! You're OK with that??

Emily_3
02-09-2011, 05:17 PM
Wow, the bigger issue for me wouldn't be her finding out about my CDing, but why anyone would be rooting around in my things! You're OK with that??

Same here, I would be extremely annoyed that she was snooping around in the first place, there would be a serious talk about that and the issue of trust and then my CDing

Andrea's Lynne
02-09-2011, 05:27 PM
I wish you all the best, hun! Sounds like a wonderful sister to me for accepting you. But have to ask, were your rcpts laying about?

luludoll
02-09-2011, 10:36 PM
thanks everyone <3

@stephanie
LOL we're actually the same size, size 0 everything. We almost have similar tastes in clothing too, i'm kinda envious of her wardrobe, but I'm building mine up pretty fast. I'm into express & forever 21, she's into bcbg & banana republic.

As for the receipts, I left a bunch of my stuff at her place when I moved to vegas. Ummm as circumstance would have it my glasses snapped last weekend so I asked her to go through my stuff to look for my prescriptions I completely forgot about the receipts LOL. Its not that there's a lot of snooping to do either, since I'm pretty horrible at hiding stuff & I do a lot of feminine gestures.

As for the next step, I can ask her for girly advice now =D I'm not mad at what happened either, I'm just glad I can finally open up.

Loni
02-09-2011, 10:49 PM
sounds like a good sister.
but what is it to her what is inside your things? the items could have been for someone else?

let her do the next move.

luludoll
02-09-2011, 11:07 PM
well my femme things are all with me & what ever docs I left behind have my name written all over them. Its hard to snake your way of it when there's a stack of them ordering femme items & a non-existent gf lol.

I love my sister, I would never get mad at her for something like this, unless she tried to change my mind. But we're already past that point.

Cynthia Anne
02-09-2011, 11:57 PM
All makes sense now! You are so lucky to have a sister like her! Keep loving her!

Eleanor M
02-10-2011, 12:18 AM
You're lucky to have such a nice sister.