PDA

View Full Version : List of "Most exciting things to do when en femme"

linda.wai
02-09-2011, 08:27 PM
There must be a few things which we find most exciting when we are en femme.
Activities which makes our heart beat when we think of them....

For me are,
-walking around the mall in a mini dress, shopping or trying on clothes....
- kissing a guy at a pub and flirting with him
- having a walk with a guy and holding hands, acting girly along the way
- having a manicure done
- talking to a make up counter girl and not caring whether she knows I'm CD but just acting feminine
- checking my make up in miiror with other women in the ladies restroom

Please add to the list!!

mslenak
02-09-2011, 08:39 PM
I would add getting your hair styled including curls and highlights, and getting your brows and other areas waxed.

t-girlxsophie
02-09-2011, 09:00 PM
My #1 has to be-Spending the day in town with my wife,just having a girly day out shopping and having a bite to eat.

also getting my makeup done at Elizabeth Arden counter in debenhams dept store (they do free makeovers for TG) and
walking down the street with no negative reactions from the public

:hugs:Sophie

Michelle.M
02-09-2011, 09:00 PM

For me are,
-walking around the mall in a mini dress, shopping or trying on clothes....
- kissing a guy at a pub and flirting with him
- having a walk with a guy and holding hands, acting girly along the way
- having a manicure done
- talking to a make up counter girl and not caring whether she knows I'm CD but just acting feminine
- checking my make up in miiror with other women in the ladies restroom

Please add to the list!!

*sigh* yes, all of this!

Cynthia Anne
02-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Just being me! Also going to a bra fitting event!

linda.wai
02-10-2011, 08:48 AM
- flirting with a guy I met on the Internet during our first date
- the intense adrenaline thrill of queuing up for a toilet in the lady's restroom
- walking alone in a dark street and trying to hail a cab, feeling vulnerable and feminine.

BRANDYJ
02-10-2011, 09:17 AM

For me are,
-walking around the mall in a mini dress, shopping or trying on clothes.... I don't think I am passable enough and never want to face the humiliation, embarrassment and risk of offending anyone. Yes, I care how I'm viewed by others and their comfort level
- kissing a guy at a pub and flirting with him Not into guys at all
- having a walk with a guy and holding hands, acting girly along the way having a manicure donesee above
- talking to a make up counter girl and not caring whether she knows I'm CD but just acting feminineI'm happy for anyone that is that comfortable. But even if I was, that would not do a thing for me
- checking my make up in miiror with other women in the ladies restroom Ok for a card carrying TS that can show legal rights for being in a ladies room, but foolish and dangerous for a crossdresser that is not in legal tansition

Please add to the list!!

For me it is doing anything with my SO while dressed. That could be simply sharing an evening at home or out to a party among other accepting people. Being her maid is one form of enjoyment I love.

To the OP, I'm happy for you that these things give you joy...sincerely. But it does show how different all of us are in what level of comfort and joy we all have.

linda.wai
02-10-2011, 01:53 PM
Well, if one has a SO who can share her joy of cross dressing, I suppose this would be one most exciting thing to do whilst en femme! Sadly, I don't !

daphne g
02-10-2011, 04:49 PM
riding my vespa with a petticoat dress and heels ,showing off my stocking tops
im pretty sure ill do that sometime too
the only thing is ,is that my vespa stands out and a few people around here wil
recognise it,me.oooooh

Sandra
02-10-2011, 05:02 PM
- walking alone in a dark street and trying to hail a cab, feeling vulnerable and feminine.

Sorry but there is nothing exciting about being in a dark street alone... and it definitely is not feminine

Sarah Doepner
02-10-2011, 05:59 PM
Anything done successfully for the very first time can be exciting and very satisfying.

Anything done unsuccessfully for the very first time can be exciting and very unsatisfying, or even dangerous. Pick and choose carefully and eventually you may find that being in this for the long run is better than being in this for the adrenaline.

aliceeliot
02-10-2011, 06:29 PM
When I go on holiday, I have to :

a) Buy a bikini (I've got many, but never take one with me - first challenge)
b) Spend the rest of the week finding a beach (that's quiet at dusk)
c) Go to that beach, and go for a swim in the aforementioned bikini.

I manage to do it every time - thats my 'thrill' - I'm bouncing for the rest of the holiday.

stephanie203
02-10-2011, 08:32 PM
1- Going to a wedding with a date
2- Depending on how far back we're talking, going to a high school prom
3- Thanksgiving or Christmas with the family
4- Work
5- Going to a party given by friends who knew me only as male and are supportive and accepting
6- Shopping with mom
7- Going to the shoe store and trying on tons of heels
8- Going on vacation with my parents and spending the entire time as a girl
9- Getting my nails done for the first time
10- Going out with my male friends as a girl

DeeArel
02-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Playing billiards in 5-inch heels.

jjjjohanne
02-11-2011, 06:40 AM
I find it interesting. I think we could analyze our responses to this and categorize ourselves. Some people find being accepted just as they are as being the most special. Others say breaking "barriers" is exciting. I expect we might find up to five major categories of behavior (wild guess). I wonder if these are flavors of CDs or if the difference is the experience level of the CD. I say that because some barriers that I have crossed are not very exciting now. Maybe the barriers get boring as we become more practiced at this stuff...

cassandra.932
02-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Flirting with a guy is not my cup of tea. I would rather interact with girls as if I am one of them.

DebsUK
02-11-2011, 10:28 AM
I'm not interested in guys either, though I would get a real thrill if a guy waas hitting on me. A bus driver called me "love" once and I almost passed out, it made me so giddy LOL
That's probably as nuch to do with the fact that I never had any interest from girls wheb I was younger, so it would be a novelty to me to be found attractive. And I mean attractive as a woman, not because I'm a CD
Otherwise, just being dressed and being out shopping is so fantastic and so liberating. I,d love to dress for work so maybe the chance will arise for me if there is some charity event like Comic Relief maybe :)

missyvf
02-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Driving along the interstate and teasing the truckers. tons of fun!

gracee
02-11-2011, 12:42 PM
I'll go with two of stephanie203's Top Ten for my Top Two:

5- Going to a party given by friends who knew me only as male and are supportive and accepting
10- Going out with my male friends as a girl

Personally I can't think of any situation more supportive than having my guy friends still like me as a girl. Of course their degree of acceptance might vary with how femme I act -- but it might be fun to push it. (I wonder if they would ever touch me? That might get complicated...)

As for going to a party, yes!

For my Number Three I'll modify her #8 to:

8- Going on vacation with friends and spending the entire time as a girl

Wow! Damn! That's almost too much to wrap my imagination around.

Gracee

Billie Jean
02-11-2011, 07:28 PM
Not interested in guys but I might like the girl I met at the club that was flirting with me she said she liked girls, don't know if that meant she was bi or fully lesbian. My list goes,
Shopping for clothes and shoes
Going out to a club and getting on stage to sing karaoke
Driving there dressed
Getting gas for the trip home
Billie Jean

Nancie64
02-12-2011, 01:38 AM
As I read this tread I find we all have different interest. I too, like Brandy and Billie Jean have no interest in guys, no matter what. I have gone shopping, had a few make overs, had my nails done, took walks at the rest areas while travel, but today my SO and I went to check out an outdoor ice skating rink and next week we are going ice skating. She asked what I plan to wear and I told her tights with a nice flirty black skirt, and the new coat she bought for Nancie for Chistmas. She said it sounds ok with her. Excited just to think about it. Can't go shopping for anymore shoes since I have a dozen pair now and just bought a pair of leather boots this week, (they taxed my expense account). DSW and the list price was over $200.00. yeks

Jess Marie
02-12-2011, 01:52 AM
I would have to say I would enjoy just being in public as a woman and not being recognized by people I know or people seeing through the clothes and make up to see the genetic male that I am. I just want to blend into society as Jess. Jess is dying to see the light of day as well.

Jane G
02-12-2011, 01:54 AM
Dancing, dancing & did I mention I love dancing.

Jennifer Soames
02-12-2011, 04:09 AM
It would be so exiting to just meet and chat with a woman who was understanding whilst dressed