PDA

View Full Version : oooh crap oh crap oh crap

Melissa Jill
02-10-2011, 12:28 PM
I signed up to another CD/TV/whatevs site, I was just trying to find some more people like me. But its more geared for sex stuff...

Anywho, I always knew my friend was into crossdressers, but I never figured he actually signed up to any sites looking for action.
So I looked at the site, looked to see who was near me. Who should I see, a picture of my best friend of 10 years!
Im gonna see if I can't delete my profile, I was a bit put off by it being more sex based anyway.

brassieres
02-10-2011, 12:33 PM
I like this site because it is fairly clean.

Gina X
02-10-2011, 12:45 PM
This is the only forum I've found for CD's that discourages sex in postings, it makes a refreshing change and apart from one or two notable exceptions, who don't stay around for long, everybody is so nice, helpful and friendly, and even some members who work as professional beauticians give their help and advice freely. I'm sorry to hear about your friend it shows you never know about anybody, and it can be a little tricky resigning from some of these sites, good luck !!.....................

Melissa Jill
02-10-2011, 12:48 PM
I deleted my profile without any problems. Ive learnt my lesson, this place is the best place for me.

GingerLeigh
02-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Yikes! One of the reasons I'm so afraid to post my face online here is because there's a possibility I'll bump into someone I know, and will be recognized. Sorry girls, leg shots only for now.

Not sure I would have bothered going to a site where they encourage sexual posts/encounters. I'm a reasonably big guy/girl, but there's always some monster out there that's bigger. I don't welcome a "fan club". Be careful!

Ginger

kate dresser
02-10-2011, 01:08 PM
I have been on the web site take a walk on the wildside.There too is mostly cds chatting with guys. I really have enjoyed this site

t-girlxsophie
02-10-2011, 01:40 PM
When I got my laptop just over a year ago,I admit I did go a little mad joining sites here and there without really looking closer at what I was signing for,I got rid off them once I saw they werent for me and i have kept only a couple nice ones(not sex sites),but here at Crossdressers.com I've found the biggest and the best

Kate Lynn
02-10-2011, 02:32 PM
I like this forum because it's clean,it doesn't allow explcit pics,like the so called crossdresser chatroom thats excessable from this forum,that chatroom is just really nasty.

JeanneF
02-10-2011, 03:08 PM
This site is great because it functions more as a support group and information source. There are plenty of other resources out there for CDs who are looking to hookup with whoever they fancy that particular day.

Sometimes being naughty is fun, but like everything else there is a time and a place for it.

I've often thought it would be kind of cool to run into a friend, whether it's online, out dressed or whatever. I did have one situation, when I had my Myspace page, where a (male) friend of a friend contacted me wanting to go out sometime. I turned him down, and he has no clue that the tranny he was trying to pick up knows him. I actually was hanging out with him on New Years this year...I'm keeping his secret, of course, but it's just kind of fun to know.

Melissa Jill
02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
^ Brilliant

I feared a similar situation occuring, except Im fairly sure he would know it was me straight away. Itll be a grand story to tell should I ever decide to tell him in the future though.

Cynthia Anne
02-10-2011, 04:08 PM
This is the only site needed unless your into filth, and count me out! There's no place like home and this is home!

Melissa Jill
02-10-2011, 04:14 PM
This is the only site needed unless your into filth, and count me out! There's no place like home and this is home!

I was just trying to find some other girls in my hometown.

Tammy V
02-10-2011, 04:17 PM
I wish I had not done it now, but I am on a lot of sites and have forgotten my passwords etc. to go in and delete my profile. Some of the sites I even forgot I joined but I will hope for the best. Does your friend know you dress?

Melissa Jill
02-10-2011, 04:26 PM
I wish I had not done it now, but I am on a lot of sites and have forgotten my passwords etc. to go in and delete my profile. Some of the sites I even forgot I joined but I will hope for the best. Does your friend know you dress?

No, he doesn't know. I don't particularly want to tell anyone at the moment, its just something for me for now.

Cynthia Anne
02-10-2011, 04:32 PM
I was just trying to find some other girls in my hometown.

I'm very sorry if that sounded offensive! I meant nothing bad towards you! I just think this place is tops! Forgive me, PLEASE!!!

Stephanie Anne
02-10-2011, 04:44 PM
More important question: Why haven't you told your best friend of 10 years you are trans? I'm sure he knows already but is a good friend and doesn't want to upset you by asking.

Cassandra90
02-10-2011, 04:47 PM
I waited for a while before joining this site for the same reason. Once I recover form my last purge, I will hopefully have some pics to share. Plus, I have a long ways to go to be passable. So... Thanks for keeping this site clean!

dorylinn
02-10-2011, 04:49 PM
There's no place like home

Just click Your heals together and repeat the phrase three times........

You will find yourself right here :heehee:

Emma England
02-10-2011, 04:51 PM
What I would like to see is a website where gg's are looking for sex with cd's.

Crossdressing IS NOT about sex.

MonicaTC
02-10-2011, 04:57 PM
Gotta admit that it is a little funny though.. lol. And you now know more about him then he may ever know about you :) ... Glad you were able to get it deleted before any unwanted attention.

Monica

Melissa Jill
02-10-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm very sorry if that sounded offensive! I meant nothing bad towards you! I just think this place is tops! Forgive me, PLEASE!!!

Oh no, I didn't mistake what you said. I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't after sex. Thats not my bag either. Im waiting for the right girl.

More important question: Why haven't you told your best friend of 10 years you are trans? I'm sure he knows already but is a good friend and doesn't want to upset you by asking.

I doubt he does know, I can't think of anything Ive done or said to give anyone the impression I crossdress.

carolinoakland
02-10-2011, 05:05 PM
You've brought up a good topic though. That it's often dificult to find discreet, non sexual, non dating, social enviroments in which to meet others like oneself. It is why I like this site, it's not any of those things. I"ve learned a great deal here, and I have met a great many people who have become long time friends, even if virtual. The closest to you're experience I've ever had is encountering my trans ex girlfriend on a forum site. Shortest membership in the hisory of the Forum.

Torrey
02-10-2011, 05:07 PM
Glad you could delete your profile. I wandered into an innocent looking chat room recently and was suddenly bombarded with all kinds of inappropriate offers. I can certainly feel for you.

carolinoakland
02-10-2011, 05:08 PM
I came out to my coworker and turned out he was cd and came out to me. We've been great friends ever since.

RADER
02-10-2011, 05:22 PM
Yes; I have picked up a lot of valuable information and courage here. This Forum is the
best for the cause of Transformations of all types. I am glad I found it.

Rader

Proteus
02-10-2011, 05:49 PM
I have to wonder what the idea is with the dating links below.

JustineFallow
02-10-2011, 10:45 PM
What I would like to see is a website where gg's are looking for sex with cd's.

Oh, yes, please. :daydreaming: From your keyboard to the ears of the gods, I say!

Tanya C
02-10-2011, 10:49 PM
I agree with a lot of what's been posted in this thread. In fact, the absence of salacious material on this site is one of the reasons I decided to become a member.
And I think we owe great deal of thanks to the people who administer and moderate this forum. I understand they work on a volunteer basis, and they do a wonderful job.

LitaKelley
02-10-2011, 11:52 PM
ironic that crossdressers.com isn't sex related, haha..

jenny_geek72
02-11-2011, 12:40 AM
Although I'm new to this site, I have been impressed with the amount of support that I've already seen in such a short time. Thanks for providing a safe and comfortable place to meet others.

VTDresser
02-11-2011, 04:41 AM
Off topic...
I have signed up for other sites not related to CD'ing and found profiles for old high school classmates and a family member. Not surprised about the classmates but knowing that a family member is out there searching...I would suggest that they be smarter and not use their email address as their profile name on thier ad!

DebsUK
02-11-2011, 06:30 AM
That's a spooky coincidence, but I suppose they happen and when you narrow things down they become more likely. I have to agree with the comments that I do find the forums that allow sex-related conversations are pretty seedy. Each ti their own and they're all consenting adults! ut it's not my thing.

Did your friend come out to you as (for want of a better term) an "admirer" or did you find out some other way? I'm curious because he finds it acceptable to be into (again, for want of a better term) T-girls and yet we often percieve it that what we do is unacceptable.

Anyway, if you did come out to him it could strengthen your friendship, provided he doesn't start to get predatory and pervy or all unrequited love on you. in fact it could have some interesting developments like a guy and girl who are good friends

erickka
02-11-2011, 06:40 AM
I also dislike those kind of sites...they are trashy at best. I love this site because there are real people connecting with one another and it is done in a clean and respectful manner. Long live CD DOT COM!!

CaitlynRenee
02-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Sex and inappropriate chat is the LAST thing I'd be looking for. However, that doesn't mean it wouldn't be so very pleasant to just be able to communicate, interact, meet, or have a lunch date with other girls who are of like mind, be they in drab or en femme at the time. Shouldn't make a difference.

Perhaps there ARE others here who are interested in a more 'intimately involved' relationship. I don't know and it's not for me to judge (the moderators can do that).

Whatever the reason for our being here, I don't believe we should have to hide who we are from the world. If only 'The Force' were with me, I'd wave my hand and we'd all have instant acceptance.

Melissa Jill
02-11-2011, 08:56 AM
Did your friend come out to you as (for want of a better term) an "admirer" or did you find out some other way? I'm curious because he finds it acceptable to be into (again, for want of a better term) T-girls and yet we often percieve it that what we do is unacceptable.

Anyway, if you did come out to him it could strengthen your friendship, provided he doesn't start to get predatory and pervy or all unrequited love on you. in fact it could have some interesting developments like a guy and girl who are good friends

Well me and him are really close. Like, I know everything about him and he knows (almost) everything about me. A while back we were discussing what fetishes we were into and he said that hes quite attracted to (as he put it) "chicks with dicks". I never really figured he was into CDers too.
Coming out to him could be interesting. I mean, I know for a fact he would accept me, theres a lot worse he knows about me and doesn't judge me for it. But it is that sex factor Im worried about. I have 0 interest in sleeping with men (crossdresser or actual men) and I wouldnt want him to get the wrong idea. Itll be something I will have to think about for a while.

cassandra.932
02-11-2011, 09:00 AM
I am very new to this site. Good to find one in which many of us have the same thinking but not able to share openly.

JustAlex
02-11-2011, 09:04 AM

Crossdressing IS about sex. Maybe not specifically about the sex act. But sex is the key issue here. Without the difference between sexes, there wouldn't be crossdressing.

JustAlex
02-11-2011, 09:13 AM
I understand the objection to THOSE other sites and I also understands the rules here. But we're talking about different things. You may like this site a lot and that's not a reason to dislike Google. This is a site to talk about CDing and our lives as CDers. Those other sites are for something different that may or may not appeal to you.

I have to confess that I've been around the dark side at some point in my life. I guess I was attracted by the chance of being "exposed" (I never revealed my ID or my face) as a CDer, something that I can't do in real life. Although I'm not going to deny that I had sexual satisfaction out of it too. The whole experience was good for me at that time. I'm not sure I would go back now.
(But I can save the URL for the future if you send it to me. You never know... :oD )

Josie M
02-11-2011, 09:30 AM
Interesting how this thread exposed a common sentiment among us. I'm also glad that this is more a support site than a fetish site, which is what makes me more comfortable posting in the "Boy vs Girl Mode" thread ;)

Flickr groups seem to be a mixed bag and "Experience Project" appears, so far, to just be lame. I'm glad this group is here. :)

Presh GG
02-11-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi,
If you would really like to make some "just friends" to go shopping , lunch with , why not look around your area for a trans social club?
My dear husband and I enjoy all the friends we made there, but check out several to find the best fit for you.

PS
I'd be Very wary of anyone who refers to CDs/ TGs as " chicks with dicks " I don't think they have the same thing in mind.

Respectfully,
Presh GG

gracee
02-11-2011, 12:57 PM
If you really are friends -- "best friends" at that -- he should be able to regard you as a non-sexual girl friend just as easily as he sees you as a non-sexual guy friend.

Look at it too from his point of view: Liking trannies is fully as weird as being one! He can't be entirely happy about that particular twist of fate.

Come out to him, dress up, invite conversation about these events, and you may well become the closest of friends ever... like brother and sister!

Plus you get to be a girl.

gracee

NicoleScott
02-11-2011, 06:14 PM

Emma, you forgot to add "in my opinion". Obviously for a lot of people, it is about sex. Others could say that crossdressing is not about gender. It's just clothing. But for some, it is about gender.

Crossdressing IS about sex. Maybe not specifically about the sex act. But sex is the key issue here. Without the difference between sexes, there wouldn't be crossdressing.

Yes, but crossdressing is presenting as the other gender than our sex is.

For pleasure dressers, like me, crossdressing is about sex. The clothes, wigs, makeup, shoes, and accessories - either in use as a complete transformation or by themselves - excite and arouse for some. It may not about sex with others, but is about sexual excitement. Even those of us who dress for sexual excitement, or dress for other reasons but experience that exitement, know that there are lots of crossdresser sex sites but choose not to go there. I've seen the sex sites, but choose not to express my crossdressing that way, or with others. There are other aspects of crossdressing, regardess of drive, that we want to know about and share ideas and experiences with others on this forum. Things like clothing and beauty tips, how to approach crossdressing issues in the family or workplace, legal matters, and more, by reading about how others have handled similar situations in the past. Also, members give and receive support here.

Some here still haven't learned that we dress for different reasons. Not all of self-identify as female. Or want to transition. Or have transitioned. Some of us just get excited by crossdressing. There are identity dressers who still seem to have a problem being identified with pleasure dressers.

Pepper2783
02-11-2011, 08:05 PM
I think this is the only forum for gals like us. All other places seem kinda creepy. HA

DebsUK
02-11-2011, 08:10 PM
I know it's wrong, but I am SO tempted to register with one of these to see just how many and who is local to me :cute:. That makes me a bad person, doesn't it?:devil:

eluuzion
02-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Yep, some of the CDish oriented sites are amusing in the short term. But some of them seem like a sex circus. :eek:

Not that I would know...I just visited a few to do some research for a paper a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of mine was working on...:heehee:

:love:

docrobbysherry
02-12-2011, 12:11 AM
At first, I WAS freaked out by the nasty come-ons and dick pics from some! :eek:

However, I got used to blocking the few gross guys there. And I've come to appreciate how DIFFICULT it is for gay/bi CDs that may NOT be very attractive or passable, to find safe, suitable partners!:sad:

I've met some LOVELY, sweet, CDs via PMs there! While they often hint at getting together, their tone is usually polite, respectful, and flattering!:o
One, "Thanks, I'm straight" from me, and we're then free to talk about anything ELSE under the sun! :D

Once I got past the fear and grossness of the site, I find I have MUCH in common with the CD members there! After all, gender partner preference is only ONE part of most CD's complicated lives!:straightface:

That being said, I stay out of the Chat room there! The odor there reminds of sweaty socks and jock straps smell back in my hi-school locker room!

Melissa Jill
02-12-2011, 10:09 AM
This has given me a lot to think about. But if I were to comeout to someone, I dunno I don't think I would want that person to be my friend. It seems like something a family member should know first. I can't explain it my reasoning behind that though.