PDA

View Full Version : More from JoAnn

JoAnnDallas
09-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Hi all,

Well, I have a new job, office, and computer. So I can now signon once
in a while at lunch time.
My birthday is coming up and my wife suprised me last Saturday. I have
really bad nails and for years I have tried to grow them out, but only to have them either break off, spilt, or chip. The other day I broke four on the right hand by trying to puch the handle opening on a 12 pack of coke. So Saturday morning we went to the Nail Salon. She got a pettiecure and she asked the nail tech if she could do something for me to keep my nails from breaking. The nail tech said she could put all acrylic tips on and that should help me keep from breaking them. Wife said do it and turn to me and said "Happy Birthday".
So I now have ten loving long nails. When I get a chance to take pictures, I'll post them.

Love,

JoAnn

Priscilla1018
09-20-2005, 01:32 PM
Wonderful news and Happy Birthday :bday:

Lindahexi
09-20-2005, 01:46 PM
You lucky girl JoAnn, what a great birthday present, looking forward to seeing the pics.

Hugs,

Linda.

Marla GG
09-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Hiya JoAnn,

Nice to see you back and I'm glad you are settling in to your new life.

What a terrific birthday present; you must be so pleased! My nails are thin and brittle also so I can relate to your story.

uknowhoo
09-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Congrats on the new job

Welcome back

and

Happy Birthday

It's good 2 C U back

Tammi

susandrea
09-20-2005, 11:15 PM
For a safe and effective treatment for brittle nails:

http://www.pccnaturalmarkets.com/health/Concern/Brittle_Nails.htm

and

http://www.newstarget.com/007750.html

Enjoy your new nails! :) :thumbsup:

You can explore more, here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=brittle+nails%2C+holistic+cure&btnG=Google+Search

JoAnnDallas
09-22-2005, 01:03 PM
I promise that I will post pics. It's just right now house is crazy. Rita is on it's way here and got not only son coming in but nephew, his wife, and dogs coming too.

JoAnn

michellejean
09-22-2005, 01:18 PM
joann:i am in corpus christi,tx. rita is moveing away from c.c. but you will get strong winds up there and alot of rain i hope all goes well for you and yours and every body else in east and north texas and in other parts of the coast.michellejean(mrs.highheels) :)

Samantha Jane
09-22-2005, 05:23 PM
What a very thoughtful and great present.

My wife has trouble with her nails as well and is always at the technicans for a touch up and go or a 3 three week/1,000 miles service. :D
As far as my nails are concerned I'm very lucky, they grow quicker than our lawn and are great for spilting strong parcel tape. :D
Come to mention it, I think my wife maybe jealous as she is always asking if she can trim my nails for me or is she just a caring soul? :)

JoAnnDallas
09-28-2005, 11:24 AM
As promised, I finially got a chance to take pics of my new nails. I have had them now for 1 1/2 weeks and still hardly anyone has noticed. Wish I could put some nice RED polish on, but that is only wishing. LOL

JoAnn in Plano, TX

Billijo49504
09-28-2005, 11:57 AM
Happy Birthday and the nail look real nice. I have the same problem. I might have to explorethose nails. Enjoy. BJ

JoAnnDallas
09-28-2005, 01:12 PM
Billijo.... Thank you, but it still a few days away. My mother and sister have dinner planned, but they will not tell where. Darn it.

JoAnn

ladyfydiana
09-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Congrats joann on the job and happy birthday.Now take care of those nails because birthdays only come once a year. :)

Diana

Rainbow6562005
09-28-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi, Joann :)

I admire elegant hands, fingers and nails, and yours are lovely-looking, indeed.

Nail polish is "in" these days, and as "loud" a red as possible! To me any color masks the inherent beauty of good-looking hands and nails, by pulling attention away from the hands and to the color. I believe that a clear polish not only helps strengthen the nails, but also allows them to be as beautiful as they can be; as are yours.

So, if I may suggest, let the colors go.

Rainbow :)