PDA

View Full Version : Kinda funny moment

Kathy4ever
02-11-2011, 04:45 AM
The past 10 days I've been wearing this night gown that my wife said I could wear. It's been nice to wear a gown to bed evry night. Well my sister in law was folding my satin pajamas bottoms and says she said she was going to buy me this robe the other day but my wife said i would not wear it.My sister in law in law said in a way that it must of matched the satin pajamas, I said why wouldn't I wear it, My wife made a face of pissedness. I'm thinking my sister in law knows and is being a instigator in this dressing thing. My wife is always chirping about a secret by going tweat-tweat when she is trying to shut me up. My sister in law keeps saying she does not know what my wife is referring too. My guess she is fibbing. They are funny together and guess she is pushing the envelope or something. What's your guess on this interaction?:devil:

Joanne f
02-11-2011, 05:24 AM
I would say that you are on dangerous ground if your sister in law knows or suspects and wants to push it and your wife is clearly unhappy with this as she has already worked out what might happen .

Maria in heels
02-11-2011, 06:06 AM
I think that your sister in law has an idea, maybe from seeing your nightgown and putting two and two together...maybe not....but it does make you wonder

Mary Morgan
02-11-2011, 06:18 AM
When the wife is happy everybody's happy, when the wife is angry oh my....

Cassandra Lynn
02-11-2011, 09:08 AM
Happy wife = happy life. Your walking on thin ice, best to count your blessings and try to squelch your SILs instigating IMO.

Cassie

Loni
02-11-2011, 09:45 AM
all i can do is repeat others...

KEEP the wife happy.

Tina B.
02-11-2011, 10:13 AM
I think I would be very careful if I where you. If Sis in Law, does know something, and is pushing, and your wife does not like it, if Sis in law knows that angers her, and wants to play, it could get very ugly between the three of you, and if it does you will be the third MAN out, I think I would stay way away from that game.
Tina B.

Michelle 51
02-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Your wife might have told her and had that pissed look because yous sister inlaw was about to break that secret she had shared with her.She wasn't pissed at you but at the sister inlaw.Either way just lay low

DonnaT
02-11-2011, 06:13 PM
To whom was your wife making a face of pissedness. You or her sister?

Seems if your wife is always chirping about a secret by going tweat-tweat when she is trying to shut you up, she's not said anything to her sister, and doesn't want you to either. If this is the case, respect your wife's wishes.

Kathy4ever
02-17-2011, 06:15 AM
Thanks all for the suggestions. I do lay low as much as possible. It is hard to reframe from doing what pleases me. Yes I do try to make the wife the happy one. It is hard when she is so negative.