PDA

View Full Version : I guess I'm evolving

Michelle James
02-11-2011, 09:25 AM
Yesterday I had to go to the bank. I was dressed as usual and I pulled into the drive through. i was making a cash deposit into Cindy's account (my SO). After the teller (a GG) finished she sent the tube my way and said: thank you sir have a nice day.

Three months back that happened to me at a McDonalds and it was a real blow to my self esteem. Not to mention I was pissed. But yesterday it didn't even phase me. I just assumed it was a slip of the tongue and no malice was intended. I went on to run several errands and felt pretty good about myself. When I got home is when I realized how much I have changed.

Monday I went to an auction and I was dressed as well. During the sale I notice a gentleman staring at my boobs. Every so often i would catch a glimpse of him leering. I felt a little creepy and weirded out. At one point I wanted to tell him "hey buddy you staring at $128 worth of silicone! Let it go!" but of course i was a lady and endured. For every GG that I may have done the same to I get it now and I'm sorry.

So anyone else notice changes like this? I would love to hear about them. Maybe we could start a list.