PDA

View Full Version : Many a true word.......

DebsUK
02-11-2011, 07:07 PM
....spoken in jest

Yesterday night I was going out to a retirement do from work. My wife and me had done Zumba and come straight home so I jumped in the shower, immediately followed by my SO. I got ready at the same time as she. She then came downstairs. I stayed upstairs continuing to get dressed to go out.

When I came downstairs I was running a little ater than I'd planned. My wife then said, jokingly "What have you been doing up there, putting on your makeup?"

Ironically I actually WAS putting on makeup: radiance-boosting moisturiser, clear mascara, a little subtle eyebrow shading, a smudge of under-eye concealer for those dark circles and a slick of glossy lip salve . Subtle, yes, but makeup nontheless. How I laughed.....inside

Elle1946
02-11-2011, 11:41 PM
I take it that she doesn't know about your dressing and makeup.

Deanna B
02-12-2011, 03:30 AM
Hi Debs. you was running late but you are allowed to do that:):). but you probably looked gorgeous. love deanna:love:

Anon18
02-12-2011, 03:35 AM
Since women notice such things, I'd be surprised to learn that she doesn't know. Perhaps this was her little way of telling you she does?

Joanne f
02-12-2011, 04:11 AM
Subtle yes but still makeup and it has virtually the same psychological effect as heavier makeup , i use to love that clear mascara as you could feel that you had it on and that in-it`s self felt good, you should have jumped straight in and said " i seam to have ran out of mine can i borrow some of yours" just to see the reaction :heehee:

DebsUK
02-12-2011, 04:11 AM
She knows about my dressing, and probably wouldn't be too surprised I was putting on some very subtle makeup, but it was quite funny

Elle1946
02-12-2011, 10:41 AM
Then you need to remind her that she should know that it takes girls longer in the bathroom than boys. LOL