PDA

View Full Version : Went to Lipstick Lounge in Nashville

Billie Jean
02-11-2011, 07:25 PM
:battingeyelashes:I went to the Lipstick Lounge in Nashville last night. I was the only TG in the place last night but they were very friendly. I won the trivia contest with the help of the bartenders and one customer who was sitting at the bar. I got up and karaoked 4 songs. This one girl came up and started touching me and telling me how great I looked. I had on my purple top with matching floral print skirt. I wore my peep toe pumps. I didn't wear makeup or my wig. Those of you living in the area ought to check them out. I'll definitely be going back because I had a wonderful time and one of the owners made a point to meet me and give me compliments about my outfit. The skirt I picked up on the way at Goodwill for $2, Its real pretty. I got some pictures but I'm no good at posting them. Hope to see some of you there. Billie Jean

michelleky53
02-11-2011, 07:39 PM
I have often wondered about that lounge. I knew that it was supposed to be friendly to everyone. Good to hear you had a good experience. Used to go to DeVil's and Caberet 2 but both are closed.

Billie Jean
02-11-2011, 07:42 PM
You should definitely try them they were really accepting. They made me feel right at home, both the staff and patrons. Who knows I might see you there. Billie Jean

kaitlin
02-11-2011, 10:50 PM
I Have several friends that go to the one called "play" I havn't gotten to go yet but they all say it's great!