PDA

View Full Version : crossdressers chat

kate dresser
02-11-2011, 09:14 PM
Dose anyone here use this chat? Is it clean?

sissystephanie
02-11-2011, 10:41 PM
What crossdressers chat are you referring to? There was no link in your post.

Kate Lynn
02-11-2011, 11:08 PM
Dose anyone here use this chat? Is it clean?

Yes kate dresser,I frequent the so called crossdresser chat,and no it's not clean,there are many pics in profiles that would not be allowed in this forum,some of us who use the chat are offended by some of the content.

The only reason I go there is because I have friends there I've had since the chatroom first opened,if it wasn't for those friends I wouldn't waste my time with it.

To sissystephanie,the crossdresser chat link on this page.

Blaire
02-12-2011, 12:00 PM
It's multi-roomed, so you can go where you want. The default room is "Crossdressers Chat" which is kept reasonably clean.

Kate Lynn
02-12-2011, 12:19 PM
It's multi-roomed, so you can go where you want. The default room is "Crossdressers Chat" which is kept reasonably clean.

What do you consider reasonably clean,have you seen some of the obscene profile pics?

Nigella
02-12-2011, 12:36 PM
This topic comes up quite often on this forum, may I remind you that this has nothing to do with this forum, it is simply a link placed there. We have no control over the content or subject matter and will, to the best of my knowledge, ever associate this site with that one.

Members who use the chat room do so of their own violition.

Kate Lynn, please use the search facility at the top of the forum page to find details on this topic already covered, thank you