PDA

View Full Version : Out as Angela

Cindygirl65
02-12-2011, 03:11 AM
Hi everyone. Today I went out as one of my other characters named Angela a brunette. I went to the post office and spent some time on the line. No one seemed to notice that I was a cross dresser. Then I went to Lowe's I needed some water softener salt so I bought 5 bags. The woman at the counter asked if I needed someone to help me with my bags. i said No. As I walk out a worker in the parking lot asked me "miss do you need a hand?" I responded "No thank you". I was wearing a tight gray sweater with a long black skirt, gray tights and tall boots. Thanks for your attention girls. Luv Cindy.

Gina X
02-12-2011, 07:52 AM
Sounds like you had a good time, but you must get used to letting men help you a "lady" couldn't possibly carry all those bags of salt tut tut !! LOL

Rogina B
02-12-2011, 08:42 AM
I hope you didn't blow your cover by slapping a salt bag on each shoulder and trudging for the truck!!!Let em all help you...makes them feel good! Love it!

Cindygirl65
02-12-2011, 08:46 AM
No I didn't throw it over my shoulder but I did pretend to have a little trouble loading them. I should of let them assist me. Thanks. Luv Cindy.

Cynthia Anne
02-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Sounds like a beautiful day for a beautiful girl! Always except help it's the female thing to do!

carhill2mn
02-12-2011, 03:24 PM
IMH, you should have accepted the help that you were offered!