PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate goal

Kate Simmons
02-12-2011, 06:47 AM
What is your ultimate goal with crossdressing? Many just want to look nice and go out or just use it as a release in one way or the other (psychological or physical). Mine was to amalgamate all of my feelings, which I've done. I wonder sometimes what goals others have in connection with CDing however.:)

S. Lisa Smith
02-12-2011, 07:09 AM
I just want to be one of the girls. I want to be able to go out and be the woman I would have been if I had been born a woman.

VS Fan
02-12-2011, 07:38 AM
Not sure I have a "goal" with all of this honestly... or at least I've never really pondered it. I'm in the camp of "I don't think I *am* a woman (inside), but I would *like* to be one"... so that puts me in the woman admiring camp, not honestly TS, but definitely TG in plenty of aspects. As far as the CD goes, it's just an outlet for me, just makes me feel good ... i love the "hug" of the forms/bra and all the rest and I do plenty of underdressing (bottom half) on a daily basis. I am a "basement dresser" when at home as my wife knows, but does not 100% *approve* and mainly the point is to keep it from her and the kids. I don't go "out" except an odd car ride here or there. Because of these last two items, I definitely want to dress more... but I'm not sure to what end... except spending more time feeling good. I work long hours at my job and they are stressful ones... so this is a way to escape all of that even temporarily.

VS Fan

Joan Lea
02-12-2011, 07:46 AM
I am a closet dresser. I will never have the make-up or dressing skills to go out in public. My goal is to continue with trying on different clothing and some make-up. Trying to look more fem then I look now. I will continue to underdress during times when it cannot be detected.

Danielle Gee
02-12-2011, 07:48 AM
Not sure I have a "goal" with all of this honestly... or at least I've never really pondered it. I'm in the camp of "I don't think I *am* a woman (inside), but I would *like* to be one"... so that puts me in the woman admiring camp, not honestly TS, but definitely TG in plenty of aspects. As far as the CD goes, it's just an outlet for me, just makes me feel good ... i love the "hug" of the forms/bra and all the rest and I do plenty of underdressing (bottom half) on a daily basis. I am a "basement dresser" when at home as my wife knows, but does not 100% *approve* and mainly the point is to keep it from her and the kids. I don't go "out" except an odd car ride here or there. Because of these last two items, I definitely want to dress more... but I'm not sure to what end... except spending more time feeling good. I work long hours at my job and they are stressful ones... so this is a way to escape all of that even temporarily.

VS Fan

Ditto for me except my Wife is 100% accepting!!

KrystalA
02-12-2011, 08:00 AM
My goal is to go out in public totally en femme, but I don't know if that will happen. Oh, I know there will be times I'll be outdoors as a girl, but probably not with people other than my SO around. She wants us to start out by just driving around town in the car with me dressed, and I'm all for that, but she seems to think I could pull it off at night in dimly lit surroundings. Might get there some day. I'm hoping.

Raychel
02-12-2011, 08:08 AM
I don't know taht I really have a goal either. My lifes dream would be to be able to dress how I feel whenever I wanted, At least in my own home. I am not sure that will ever happen, But I guess one can dream.

Kasuji
02-12-2011, 08:18 AM
My goal is to feel like a cute pretty girl ^^

Rogina B
02-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Sometimes in my male life as a bilge rat,I feel like I was only put on this earth to be a working dog..Getting pretty,going out and about,primping myself,[lol] allows me to experience just a little bit of the" power of the pussycat". Doors get opened,you get to go first,people admire you,some people desire you[lol]..But in the end,the working dog gets to experience a world where you aren't measured every minute as to what you have done or contribute...the opposite of "arm candy or trophy wife". Only wish I was much younger and prettier,lol!

Kayla
02-12-2011, 08:42 AM
My goal is simple -a way of expressing my feminine side so I can appreciate my masculine side better.I would love to make a passable female -and with practice its possible.

Cynthia Anne
02-12-2011, 08:54 AM
I guess I don't have a goal anymore. When I was young I wanted to be a complete girl but did not know how to go about it! So I guess I can still dream!

DebsUK
02-12-2011, 09:17 AM
I think my ultimate goal would be to integrate both may male and female sides wearing more androgynous clothes all the time and have more mixed queues like earrings and a softer haircut. I'd really love to be mistaken for a woman in male mode, but that's a little way off I think.

christinek
02-12-2011, 09:27 AM
I want to go out in my Bubba country and be able to survive. I can and I know it. Time is all I need.

Nikki A.
02-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Another good question Denise and lots of good answers. At first it was a release while at home (part of my agreement with my wife) with a little bit of underdressing to go along with it.
Since her death, the restriction has been lifted and I now do go out dressed. Why, because I want to and it feels right in doing it. I tend to travel a bit out of town in deference to my kids and job. Do I want to be a woman full time? No. But as long as I'm treated as I present I'm fine with it. I don't do androgeny well, if I'm not sure how I present then how will the person I'm interacting with know.
I feel that I've gone further than I ever thought I would, but where the end is I'm still not sure.

Sarah Jane
02-12-2011, 10:49 AM
I just want to be one of the girls. I want to be able to go out and be the woman I would have been if I had been born a woman.

Same story here!:wave:

gaylegirlify
02-12-2011, 11:29 AM
I am a closet dresser and very infrequently at the moment my wife is okay with me wanting to dress and buys me lingerie but she doesn't suggest or help me, would like to get her to participate more.

julie w
02-12-2011, 05:22 PM
I used to go out dressed but haven't been out for awhile I retire in a few years ,then I want to spend a lot more time as Julie when I don't have to worry
about my career

Jonianne
02-12-2011, 06:03 PM
I don't really have any goals I'm striving for anymore. Because of my wife's encouragement I've done most of the realistic things I've ever dreamed about doing while dressed and then some.

My other dream was to have all the important people in my life being OK with me, knowing that I enjoy crossdressing on occasion. That has been met, as most of my family and most of the important people to me at work know and are OK.

So I am content. Now, if I had some extra money to get those shoes I like ........!

linnea
02-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Like Lisa Smith, "I just want to be one of the girls. I want to be able to go out and be the woman I would have been if I had been born a woman."

Jennifer Soames
02-12-2011, 08:57 PM
Me too, just as lisa said. I would like to have a fully accepting partner as well.

sissystephanie
02-12-2011, 09:44 PM
I guess I would have to say that I don't have a goal anymore. When my wife was alive my goal was for Stephanie to be completely passable! With my wife's expert help that became true!! When she did my wig and my makeup, Stephanie was very passable. Either I alone as Stephanie or the 2 girls together went out often and no one ever caught me!

Since she has passed on, I still go out dressed enfemme but with no wig and no makeup. Just a guy in a skirt or dress!! I really don't care what people think!!

Alisa
02-12-2011, 10:16 PM
What is your ultimate goal with crossdressing? Many just want to look nice and go out or just use it as a release in one way or the other (psychological or physical). Mine was to amalgamate all of my feelings, which I've done. I wonder sometimes what goals others have in connection with CDing however.:)

I think my goal is to be the best girl I can be... Ultimately the result is just a physical release, if you get my meaning...

Wendy_Marie
02-12-2011, 10:19 PM
Mine is the one goal I have had since I discovered that Hormones would feminize even the machoist male to a good degree. I have a therapist now and have begun the process finally.

april_lynn
02-12-2011, 11:04 PM
My goal is to just feel feminine and let my inner woman come out to feel pretty, feel curvy and sexy, and feel all of the soft pleasures that women get to feel that it is frowned on for men to experience. I guess I feel that I am split in my gender and through dressing I can experience the world both ways.

AllieSF
02-12-2011, 11:51 PM
My goals haven't changed much since I first started dressing 4 years ago. I know that I wanted to improve my presentation and most importantly, I wanted to go out in the real world and do all the things that I enjoyed doing as a guy. So far I have been reaching and exceeding that last goal. I have enough (not really) clothes to put together wonderful outfits and I go out whenever I want meeting new people and doing new things all the time. May it never stop!

phantomguy
02-13-2011, 02:41 AM
my only real goal is to feel feminine... i dress because it excites me and puts me in the quite the mood. when i dress up, i dress to be sexy because that's what i like. i have no real urge to travel out anywhere in public.

Charise52
02-13-2011, 03:52 AM
I would just like to be able to wear skirts and dresses in public all the time

Pythos
02-13-2011, 11:29 AM
To be me. To wear what I want, and to inspire others to follow suit. To possibly be a catalyst for society to drop the "everyone must look alike" rut.

Ms Mira
02-13-2011, 12:35 PM
Individuation is my life's goal. To fully explore every different aspect of myself, and then unite them all into the best possible me and fullest personality.

That extends to my girl aspect. I want to continually learn more about it and explore it and have fun with it.

t-girlxsophie
02-13-2011, 12:42 PM
I would say I have achieved my goal,being married to a wonderful and understanding woman who loves boths sides of me,to live a contented and happy family life where Sophie has flourished and other than a wee lottery win lol,my life is sweet :)

Jess1982
02-13-2011, 01:34 PM
Simply to be as feminine as I can be

Jessica_Dillon
02-13-2011, 08:56 PM
I would say I have achieved my goal,being married to a wonderful and understanding woman who loves boths sides of me,to live a contented and happy family life where Sophie has flourished and other than a wee lottery win lol,my life is sweet :)

Well put. I don't know that I have any more goals myself. I am very happy with my life. I go out pretty frequently. I suppose to meet more wonderful people. But, then a long-time gg friend of mine that recently met Jessica asked if I would have been a bridesmaid at her wedding if she had known then. So I guess, yes, if I really had to set a goal...I suppose I would get all gushy to be a bridesmaid now! :-)

melissacd
02-13-2011, 09:09 PM
My goal is actually quite simple, I just want to be myself, I want to move towards expressing myself just as I feel that I am inside,no more, no less. I get closer and closer to that each day.

stephanie203
02-13-2011, 09:55 PM
I've always been envious of women and wanted so badly to experience what they were and watching my mom and sister living like I wanted only made it more difficult. Dressing and being able to wear some of the same stuff and feel the sensations and tensions of the different fabrics etc. helped in some ways and also made it more difficult in others such as knowing no matter how I dressed I'd still never be a female like them. That was frustrating and depressing. Since then I've more or less adjusted to the reality of it and while I still wish I had been born female I've made the best of it. I go through periods of intensely wanting to dress myself and others when I'm content to read about and see photos of others. I know far too much about women's clothing and acessories than a regular guy should so I have to be very careful I don't slip up and get busted.

JenniferLynn0370
02-13-2011, 10:42 PM
I just want to be one of the girls; be accepted by those who love me and feel the warmth of unconditional love as the woman I dream of being!

Hugs,
Jen

faltenrock
02-14-2011, 04:20 AM
my goal is to be myself whenever I feel like going out en femme to just do it and to feel pretty and free

LaurenB
02-14-2011, 06:57 AM
I don't have a goal; I have more of a vision or day dream. Long hair tied back under a wide brim hat. Working in a bright fragrant garden. Nurturing and caring for all the plants. Looking at long fingernails as the dark earth moves between my fingers. A light green top and dirty tan capris. Bare feet. A long soothing shower; lotions and smelling sweet. Making dinner for my beautiful wife. Pouring her a glass of wine. Lighting a candle. Smell each others hair. Breeze moving the curtains in our dark bedroom. Warmth and love.
Happy Valentines Day to all...

DAVIDA
02-14-2011, 07:18 AM
Hi Denise!
I really never thought about it. I guess that I don't have a goal, so to speak.
To me, having a goal means needing to achieve something. I have nothing to achieve. I am me and that is all that I need to be.
I know that I am blessed by having Jean in my life. She knows that wearing these clothes is a part of who and what I am.
I think that being able to be "me", wearing women's clothes all the time, going out if I want to, and being alive to do this, is or was the goal.:D

Karren H
02-14-2011, 07:48 AM
I've never set crossdressing goals. But if I would have... I have already achieved every single one I would have set plus some.....

5150 Girl
02-14-2011, 02:55 PM
I guess I'm just trying to match how I feel on the inside with how I look on the outside

Billie Jean
02-14-2011, 10:52 PM
My goal is actually quite simple, I just want to be myself, I want to move towards expressing myself just as I feel that I am inside,no more, no less. I get closer and closer to that each day.Me too. I feel better now that I have gone out in a dress and heels. I was not wearing makeup or a wig and I have a goatee. The club where I went was wonderfully accepting so I'm going back tommorow night I even got a new outfit for the ocassion. Billie Jean