PDA

View Full Version : I think I might be a crossdresser

DebsUK
02-12-2011, 10:54 AM
I'm sat in my living room watching live football on a stream, drinking a beer whilst filing and buffing my nails and occasionally flipping over to this site (it's halftime at the moment). I think this confirms my long held suspicion that I may have crossdressing tendencies. I absolutely love it. My nails look great by the way :D

Marcia Blue
02-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Debs, I have no doubt in "my mind" you are a CD. I remember my epiphany to admitting to being a CD. I was doing things similar as you are now. Watching a chic flik and enjoying a cigar.

Kayla
02-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Another way to tell -your going hunting wearing camo and a bra....

Gina X
02-12-2011, 11:42 AM
I'm sat in my living room watching live football on a stream, drinking a beer whilst filing and buffing my nails and occasionally flipping over to this site (it's halftime at the moment). I think this confirms my long held suspicion that I may have crossdressing tendencies. I absolutely love it. My nails look great by the way :D

All we have to do now is get rid of the football and change the beer for a spritzer and we've got you he!he!he!he! another one bites the dust LOL

TGMarla
02-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Hmm.....you may have hit upon something there! I'm sitting here in a dress, heels, hosiery, my makeup and nails all done....... I might be one too!

Who'd a guessed?

:strugglin

Zoe Preston
02-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Watching football's OK, lot's of girls love football :cool:

Now who were you watching? I was watching Bristol Rovers and Leeds :)

Zoe

Rianna Humble
02-12-2011, 12:08 PM
All we have to do now is get rid of the football and change the beer for a spritzer and we've got you he!he!he!he! another one bites the dust LOL

I'll agree to ditching the beer, but football? Is nothing sacred?

Incidentally, one of the other girls at work (a GG) supports the same football team that I do.

DebsUK
02-12-2011, 12:25 PM
It was the Blackburn v Newcastle game. I'm a Mag. Lots of girls drink beer too, well they do round here in Yorkshire LOL I was surprised when I was at a work's do the other nigt that one of the girls was drinking a pint of bitter, but I thought good on her, and it's my excuse not to stop drinking beer because it's not ladylike. Saying that, I don't think i would be drinking pints if I was en femme. :lol:

I sort of follow Leeds as well as it's my local team and I've a few friends that are fans, but it's always going to be the Toon. It's my original hometown. Well, it's my local town (hometown is South Shields). I've moved around a lot but I'll always be a Geordie lass

herwannabe
02-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Lets see hmmmm, I have on a lavender bra with pink panties and an full slip on under my carhart bib overalls no way! I cant be a Crossdresser! Can I?

Fab Karen
02-12-2011, 09:41 PM
A real CD would flip over & keep it here rather than ( in your country it's ) soccer. :D I'm kidding, before all the macho guys in dresses get upset.

BLUE ORCHID
02-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Hi Deb, I think that may be multi tasking.
I keep a nail file and a bottle of clear nail polish in my tool box
and a pair of plires and a screw driver in my makeup box.

Orchid

nvlady
02-13-2011, 01:08 AM
If there is any lipstick on the beer can, I agree you might be a crossdresser.

phantomguy
02-13-2011, 02:34 AM
playing first person shooter games online with all my friends while drinking beer as i'm dressed head to toe in silk and lace, lol, yeah... i guess you could call me a crossdresser :daydreaming:

April
02-13-2011, 05:35 AM
No you're not a crossdresser, you're just going through a phase. :heehee:

Charla McBee
02-13-2011, 05:54 AM

I watched an AF2 game (defunct 2nd division american indoor football) once last year while completely overwhelmed with my CD desires. While I think I may very well have been temporarily insane for thinking I was someone else, I'm glad whoever that might have been also loves american football enough to watch an obscure indoor league over a few beers.

playing first person shooter games online with all my friends while drinking beer as i'm dressed head to toe in silk and lace, lol, yeah... i guess you could call me a crossdresser :daydreaming:

I love doing that. If only they knew all the details behind their demise, right?

What it all comes down to is even if you try to separate the two aspects of yourself (as I do), there are some overwhelming personality traits (like love of something called football) that manifest no matter what.

MargaretJ
02-13-2011, 06:50 AM
I often do my nails, such as they are, while watching manly things on TV. I will also have a girly laundry day now and again, just for the joy of doing girly stuff with clothes. Wish I had the nads to put my bras outside on the washing line. :heehee:

LeannL
02-13-2011, 07:53 AM
Was it the football or the nail file that led you to the conclusion you were a crossdresser? :) Maybe it was the fact that you have 350+ posts here that gave it away!

Enjoy.

Leann

KrystalA
02-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Yes, as I glanced down at the lovely white satin robe I'm wearing, I had the same thought. I might just be a CDer! Imagine that.

ebonycd
03-11-2011, 03:36 PM
You are. Nothing wrong with that ;)

Anne2345
03-11-2011, 03:44 PM
If there is any lipstick on the beer can, I agree you might be a crossdresser.

Lol!!! Great answer! Well done! And true . . . .

DonniDarkness
03-11-2011, 05:02 PM
Lol

Was it the football or the nail file that led you to the conclusion you were a crossdresser? :) Maybe it was the fact that you have 350+ posts here that gave it away!

Yup yer busted Debs.... :P

aliceeliot
03-11-2011, 05:26 PM
"I'm sat in my living room watching live football on a stream, drinking a beer whilst filing and buffing my nails and occasionally flipping over to this site (it's halftime at the moment). I think this confirms my long held suspicion that I may have crossdressing tendencies. I absolutely love it. My nails look great by the way"

Are you my twin Debs? I was doing exactly the same during that game!! Only difference is, my nails look someones had a go at them with pruning shears.

MonicaGirly
03-16-2011, 02:27 AM
naaaaaaah, plenty of guys do their nail while they watch football hahaha jkjk

carolinewalker_2000
03-16-2011, 05:35 AM
Welcome to the club dear; you are clearly well down the slippery slope. Isn't it fun?

Andromeda
03-18-2011, 10:51 PM
Sorry to say but nails do not make a cross-dresser. Cross-dressing is much more complicated than that. There are plenty of men who get pedicures. If you are just into nails or men in woman's clothing what you probably have is fetish. If however, You want to wear woman's clothing, even if it is just to feel what it is like, then you are probably one of us.

Misti
03-18-2011, 11:26 PM
Welcome to the club dear; you are clearly well down the slippery slope. Isn't it fun?

As I "zipped" on by this thread sliding down the "slippery slope," I spotted Caroline's reply to the thread out of the corner of my eye. I said to myself, as it quickly disappeared out of sight, "Self, wouldn't that be something to get such a welcome as that someday?"

Oh well! Maybe at the bottom? See Yaaa Sooonn, DeeeBbbbb'Sss! :heehee:

Phoebe P.
03-18-2011, 11:39 PM
If YOOOU'VE ever watched football while buffing and polishing your nails in a bra, silk panties, and your best pearls -- You MIGHT be a crossdresser! Southern humor...

Cynthia Anne
03-19-2011, 12:00 AM
I have to think you might be a cross dresser! What I hate is spilling beer on my skirt while watching the game! I think they call that alckahol abuse!

Bree in Blossom
03-19-2011, 12:21 AM
I find comfort knowing I'm not the only one who enjoys watching soccer while wearing a sexy outfit. In fact during the World Cup last summer I tried to find stockings or tights that matched the uniforms of my favorite teams. I even wore my 'lucky' high heels. Alas, none of the teams I pulled for made it to the finals, but I felt pretty damn sexy nonetheless. And I still think my heels are lucky, they just weren't lucky enough to overcome shoddy officiating.

Alisa
03-19-2011, 05:32 AM
I've had that same thought on occasion but it usually passes...

Jannine
03-19-2011, 06:34 AM
Hi Girls,

Umm, yesterday I saw the most GEORGEOUS young woman pass me by at the local shopping mall and what really surprised me was that I didnt feel any of the usual male/female thoughts that stereotype males. Like I didnt feel I wanted to get her into bed for a sexual encounter. What dawned on me later was the sole fact that I just wanted to BE her. (and get into her pants, literally). I just wanted to LOOK like her. She was an absolute knockout. (I will write a novel about her someday)!!
So ... from that I take it that I'm just a crossdress'n tragic, and I know thats the path that I 've taken in life, like for the
past 40 years or so. Der!!

Jannine. X

LeeAnnRose
03-19-2011, 02:41 PM
I checked out this thread thinking I would get an education. Wow, I think I did, the humor was the best!

VanessaVW
03-19-2011, 02:43 PM
If crossdressing was a crime, how many of us would be guilty as charged?

Debglam
03-19-2011, 03:41 PM

Not me! "It's society's fault that I spent yesterday in a dress, heels & makeup your honor." "I'm the victim here!" :devil:

StaceyJane
03-19-2011, 04:15 PM

since I have over fourty youtube videos of me crossdressing I think I would be in quite a bit of trouble.

Samantha43
03-19-2011, 04:55 PM
Not me! "It's society's fault that I spent yesterday in a dress, heels & makeup your honor." "I'm the victim here!" :devil:

I knew there had to be a reason I crossdress! :heehee:

I spend almost every Saturday in the fall watching (American) college football while crossdressed. It just makes the game soooooo much more enjoyable.

I'm even thinking about getting a cheerleader outfit. :battingeyelashes:

VanessaVW
03-19-2011, 05:29 PM

Hey, in America, it's always someone else's fault. Well played.

Debglam
03-19-2011, 05:40 PM
I knew there had to be a reason I crossdress! :heehee:

Hey, in America, it's always someone else's fault. Well played.

Hey, if I play my cards right, maybe I can get someone to pay me to crossdress :heehee:

I'm even thinking about getting a cheerleader outfit. :battingeyelashes:

Ah, schooldays and the hours spent staring at the cheerleaders. . .admiring them and thinking how I would look in that skirt, sweater and saddle shoes!:daydreaming:

dawnmarrie1961
03-19-2011, 06:13 PM
Deb,
Yeah. I think it was the fact that you were watching football while drinking a beer that was the dead give away to your cross dressing tendency. Buffing your nail and flipping over to crossdresser.com had nothing to do with it. I know there's got to be a disclaimer buried around here somewhere that states Crossdressers.com will assume no responsibility for any bizarre behavior exhibited by anyone when viewing content of this site. Well there goes my lawsuit. Darn it. Maybe I should try sueing the NFL or the beer company?