PDA

View Full Version : Suzie's back

Cissy Suzie
09-20-2005, 04:50 PM
Well, the summer didn't turn out as planned. In fact it pretty much sucked.

First my truck died, so I bought a car, a major bargain! I had the car for three weeks and an old man in the right lane made a left turn and wrecked my car big time! He of course had no insurance, and all my deductibles are $1000 so I got soaked for the repairs.

Next came the recurrent urinary tract infections in both my cats, total so far for vet bills? $1200 bux and counting, and one of them is sitting out here licking himself even as I type so we go to the vet again tomorrow.

Then eldery members of my family are dying off right and left, all over the country, so add some airfare costs to this festering miasma I have slipped into, along with the fact that everytime I have time to myself I am over run with various members of my extended family who I meet at various funerals, "Yeah I still live in Atlanta, drop by anytime!" And they do ... I forgot you can't fly anywhere in the world without stopping over in Atlanta!

The long and short of all this is, my late summer trip to France is in the toilet, at least for this year. I guess maybe next year I will get to go. Also, I cant remember the last time I had any Suzie time, which really sucks.

The good news is, I have one last weekend trip to make this coming weekend and will have next Monday all to myself for a change. Guess what I'm gonna do?

You guessed it! Suzie's gonna get all dolled up for the first time in weeks and weeks!! Woo Hoo!!

Sorry about all the bitching, I just needed to blow off some steam and tell you all I haven't disappeared, I have tried to check the posts and lurk a bit every time I had some time away from every one.

I will post pix Monday night!

Kimberly
09-20-2005, 04:54 PM
Have fun on Monday, honey. :)

The steam is okay... hehe. Any more and we might have a sauna in here..... mmm... sauna!

Julie York
09-20-2005, 04:59 PM
My deepest condolences for your truck.

Have a nice dressy day on Monday!!!!!.

Phoebe Reece
09-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Sounds like you've definately had a bad summer. Besides your planned outing, you could also drop in on the Southern Comfort Conference this week at the Sheraton Colony Square in midtown Atlanta. Seeing some of your sisters might cheer you up a bit.

Marla GG
09-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Nice to see you again, Suzie. I was wondering where you'd got to. Too bad about your summer...I hope your Suzie time on Monday will be a nice change.

Cissy Suzie
09-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Sounds like you've definately had a bad summer. Besides your planned outing, you could also drop in on the Southern Comfort Conference this week at the Sheraton Colony Square in midtown Atlanta. Seeing some of your sisters might cheer you up a bit.

Yeah, but I will be in Savannah this weekend, hopefully I get to spend a day at Tybee Island though.

Somehow I seem to always be gone when Southern Comfort comes up. I know about it every year, and I am always gone when it comes. I must have very F##ked up karma huh?

DonnaT
09-20-2005, 08:22 PM
Welcome back Suzie, and here's hoping you have a better year ahead.